It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IG Report Shows That The Fix Was In From the Start

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

No, Manaforts "crimes" were known about years ago. Mueller was handed the result of that investigation (where Manafort was exonerated) and he chose to use it as a lever against Manafort.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And the Russian troll farm?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

And the Russian troll farm?

...That ended up getting zero votes.

😎📙

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

What about it?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

When the Russians came and wanted to go to court to defend themselves, Mueller made up excuses to delay things. He refused discovery.
Mueller never thought the Russians would face the charges, so he was not prepared. He may even have made it up. It was all done for optics.

Lawyers spar at hearing on Russian troll farm case

The fireworks at Wednesday’s hearing came after one of those defense lawyers, Eric Dubelier, complained to Friedrich that the government hadn’t responded to or even acknowledged more than 70 discovery requests he made last month. Instead, prosecutors have offered a massive quantity of social media data from accounts that were allegedly set up under fake identities for the purpose of influencing American politics.

M ueller is Trying to Keep Evidence from Defendants in Russian Trolls Case

Special counsel Robert Mueller and his deputy Rush Atkinson filed a 14-page motion Tuesday arguing that the government shouldn’t have to release certain evidence to indicted Russian company Concord Management and Consulting LLC due to ongoing “interference operations” against the United States.

Another recent update:

Is Mueller taking legal short-cut in Russian troll case?

edit on 6/18/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Was Manafort guilty or not guilty in your opinion?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Are these Russians innocent or guilty of the charges, do you think?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Source?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I dont know. I assume he was.

Why did he not get arrested in 2008 when the fbi first exonerated him?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I dont know. I assume he was.

Why did he not get arrested in 2008 when the fbi first exonerated him?

Have you ever heard of giving them enough rope?

I'm not a law enforcement expert like some here (not you Texan) pretend to be ... but I'd say it's not uncommon to release someone high-profile so that they can lead you back to their contacts.

Is it called "casting a wide net?"

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Are the defendants American citizens? If not, there may be legitimate reason to withhold evidence gathered through classified means.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Are the defendants American citizens? If not, there may be legitimate reason to withhold evidence gathered through classified means.

Did you ever think you'd see the American right-wing defending Russian agents who have been caught attacking our election systems?

FNORD!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Trolling on-line did not affect the election. If that's even what these defendants did, other than voicing their opinions.

Russia has been trying to divide the US for decades. It has nothing to do with Trump.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Trolling on-line did not affect the election. If that's even what these defendants did, other than voicing their opinions.

Russia has been trying to divide the US for decades. It has nothing to do with Trump.

So you don't even know what they're accused of? Yet, you stand ready to defend them???

Doesn't that BOTHER you?

Further, do you know that an AMERICAN GRAND JURY indicted these Russian agents???

The charge is conspiracy to disrupt an American election.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Xenogears

Where are all the people who were so distraught about imaginary children being held prisoner in a pizza joint now that real children are being held prisoner in a K-Mart?

Pizza joint? Suspicious pedo-like comments besides the photos of children in owner's online account, pro-pedo music groups being hosted at said location, weird art involving children, iirc. Besides, the rumor which was quickly disproven in the research community, was due to the owner having a similar location with multiple floors listed and it being mistaken for the joint.

You know they say like 80% of women and children doing illegal border crossings are raped. Do you think a parent that has their child raped as a result of their actions should keep the child?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: BlueAjah

So you don't even know what they're accused of? Yet, you stand ready to defend them???

Doesn't that BOTHER you?

Further, do you know that an AMERICAN GRAND JURY indicted these Russian agents???

The charge is conspiracy to disrupt an American election.

OF which the MSM is guilty.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: UKTruth

No one apparently.

Whoever I say, you’ll just trump out and pull out the 3 d’s.

Deny, dismiss and deflect.

Just for #'s and grins, throw a name out here.

I'll believe you!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The first government report available to the public that officially links Hillary, The Clinton Foundation, Weiner's laptop, and sex crimes against children.

Assuming that Clinton and the Clinton Foundation knew about Wiener's activities. There is no evidence they did, so it remains a baseless conspiracy theory.

Really? You think Huma didn't know or say anything to hilldog, either?

Oh yeah! They all read it in the papers!

Give me a f'n break.

I'm done with saying "how stupid do you think we are"

I'm now saying, "how stupid are you?"

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Do you think a parent that has their child raped as a result of their actions should keep the child?

You want the children put into the tender care of the rapists. Sick.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join