It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IG Report Shows That The Fix Was In From the Start

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: DJW001

I know, and it was brilliant! all that free press. I bet others wish they had as much. He may be an orange ass, but he's pretty smart.

Yeah none of them went out to talk with as many people/outlets as Trump did.

Hillary didn't talk for more than 200 days.

He out worked everyone and still is.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So you think Russia played a part in forming trumps base.....

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I know, and it was brilliant! all that free press. I bet others wish they had as much. He may be an orange ass, but he's pretty smart.

Not brilliance on Trump's part but naivete on the part of the media. Trump was so patently un-electable that they assumed the exposure would reveal his incompetency more and more. They did not realize that Russia had prepared a base for his Wagnerian dog whistle symphony. Meanwhile, the FBI did not want to undermine the election by informing the electorate of Russia's interference, but somehow thought it necessary to tie Clinton into the Wiener scandal.

dude, you are like the king of fantasy.

How long did Russia spend molding the minds of us stoopid Americans so we would all find fault in the angel that was Hillary Clinton?
edit on 16-6-2018 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So you think Russia played a part in forming trumps base.....

Absolutely. It is a continuation of this policy, and it dates back at least ten years:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Not brilliance on Trump's part but naivete on the part of the media. Trump was so patently un-electable that they assumed the exposure would reveal his incompetency more and more. They did not realize that Russia had prepared a base for his Wagnerian dog whistle symphony. Meanwhile, the FBI did not want to undermine the election by informing the electorate of Russia's interference, but somehow thought it necessary to tie Clinton into the Wiener scandal.

How long did Russia spend molding the minds of us stoopid Americans so we would all find fault in the angel that was Hillary Clinton?

It is not about finding fault with Hillary Clinton, it is about pushing political views to the extreme. The Trump campaign was not the only one being suborned:

Bernie, of course, has long been in Moscow's pocket.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: xuenchen

So when’s Hillary going to jail?

At least with the Russian collusion, people have actually been charged.

Who has been charged with colluding with Russia?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No one apparently.

Whoever I say, you’ll just trump out and pull out the 3 d’s.

Deny, dismiss and deflect.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

It is not about finding fault with Hillary Clinton, it is about pushing political views to the extreme. The Trump campaign was not the only one being suborned:

so we should be seeing Bernie Sanders being investigated instead of Trump?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

It was brilliant of him to realize their naivety and take advantage of it.

You went completely off the rails with the Russia thing. The kind of crap they were putting out was only going to be swallowed by people whose minds were already made up. And the amount of money they spent was minuscule. She lost because she was a horrible candidate, as hard as it is for you to accept.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The first government report available to the public that officially links Hillary, The Clinton Foundation, Weiner's laptop, and sex crimes against children.

Assuming that Clinton and the Clinton Foundation knew about Wiener's activities. There is no evidence they did, so it remains a baseless conspiracy theory.

So you think Laura Silsby is imaginary or made up? Or somehow Clinton didn't know about her?

800,000 children go missing each year in the U.S, iirc. And the fake MSM makes sure to make little buzz about it.

Silsby after being vinculated by some with child trafficking, rumor is was for a time connected or employed in an agency connected to the amber alert system.
edit on 16-6-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Something here about Agents not seeking relevant info ...

..about State Department people etc ...

The Midyear team obtained 2703(d) orders for noncontent information in
Mills’s Gmail account and Abedin’s Yahoo! account
and a search warrant for Sullivan’s personal Gmail account.
However, the Midyear team did not obtain
search warrants to examine the content of
emails in Mills’s or Abedin’s private email
accounts and did not seek to obtain any of the senior aides’ personal devices.

The senior aides’ personal devices were potential sources of work-related emails or
remnants of work-related emails that the senior aides had deleted and were not preserved on the
commercial providers’ servers.

page 90 (pdf p.119)

Botched !! 😲

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So, you don't remember the guardian from England sending out hundreds of thousands of mailers imploring people to vote for obama in 08 ?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrapscalllion

So, you don't remember the guardian from England sending out hundreds of thousands of mailers imploring people to vote for obama in 08 ?

I never received one. This sounds suspiciously like "fake news."

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Where are all the people who were so distraught about imaginary children being held prisoner in a pizza joint now that real children are being held prisoner in a K-Mart?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

so we should be seeing Bernie Sanders being investigated instead of Trump?

In addition to Trump, yes. Think about it: there are probably several reasons why the DNC passed on him. Age, ethnicity, extremism, and personal history.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

So 20% of all babies born each year go missing? Don't you think that number sounds a bit high?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

There's nothing to deny dismiss or deflect from. All you've got is manafort for crimes unrelated to the 2016 election. Process crimes for a couple people. The closest thing you have to russian collusion is a russian troll farm indictment which the DAG said "Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity."

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

It's not newborn babies. It's children. See Here

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Yeah, I was just trying to make a point; nearly all of those children are located again, which is why we don't hear about a huge number of missing. Mostly it's divorced parents taking their children from each other, runaways, lost kids, etc. So, I don't see what the MSM is supposed to report about that.

By the way, the total number of missing children in that report is ~1,300,000. 800,000 were reported missing.
edit on 17-6-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Chadwickus

There's nothing to deny dismiss or deflect from. All you've got is manafort for crimes unrelated to the 2016 election. Process crimes for a couple people. The closest thing you have to russian collusion is a russian troll farm indictment which the DAG said "Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity."

So if it wasn’t for the Russian collusion investigation, these crimes would never have been discovered.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join