It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we his people?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Really though, should we split hairs like this over every little sentence / gesture he makes?

Of course 'half' the people are going to scream NO.

And yang.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Really though, should we split hairs like this over every little sentence / gesture he makes?

Of course 'half' the people are going to scream NO.

And yang.

I think we should impeach him and then have some bubble time.

Bubble time is my favorite.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well damninit somebody impeach this guy already.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He does make it a challenge.

For instance, his impromptu stroll onto the north lawn for an hour with the press today had no less than 19 outright lies and mis-characterizations. Does the press really need to point out each and every one? Is it newsworthy that the U.S. President is a compulsive liar?

Much like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, the world may never know.
edit on 6/15/18 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
He is our man, not the other way around.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I already belong to our cats. I think that trump deep down would like it if people were alert, he is giving a hint. He has been a big boss for a long time, people who worked him had to listen to him or they were gone. In our house the wife and I know that the cats are at the top of the food chain, they get fed first. No possible way that I can swear allegance to any president, unless it is a cat.
edit on 15-6-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would worry if he started weaponizing departments of the government to go after ideologies that would run opposed to his ideology personally. That's more like a dictatorship than anything else. I mean, if he had leaders in the DOJ or FBI that were partisan and were running investigations that were partisan and there was an ideological bias, then hell yeah! Dictatorship Banana Republic time!

I see what you did there. I don't know enough about what really happened in all that, I doubt you do either. If you do know, call the Gov't and disclose your evidence.

What do mean by weaponizing? Like telling the EPA asbestos is not harmful? do you believe that? Is that weaponizing something that opposes his ideology? you know, profits over public safty? That is the republicans mantra.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: tinner07

Usually, a dictator is an authoritarian who seizes power by force, suppresses dissent, and gives himself absolute power.

There's plenty of dictators who were 'voted in'. I can think of one famous guy.

But in all seriousness, Trump could take a baby and smack it against the ground, make a comment about some sort of disorder it had or something and people would still defend the man. Not sure what the attraction is to him, but people are literally worshiping his every move and praising it whether it's good or bad. It's not healthy.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The compliment was to gain leverage over him. Now he has something personal to threaten to take away. He wasn't implying imposing a despotic regime in America you silly leftists...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Well we know Trump has at least one "African American", according to him.

So maybe there are more?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The compliment was to gain leverage over him. Now he has something personal to threaten to take away. He wasn't implying imposing a despotic regime in America you silly leftists...

OK and you know this how?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Usually, a dictator is an authoritarian who seizes power by force, suppresses dissent, and gives himself absolute power.

Lol. No. I know you study history enough to not believe that. Dictators are almost always given their power through populist movements.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I already belong to our cats.

I can relate to that. Way too many cats though. But 100 year old farm house and 0 mice lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I don't have an owner. I'm a stray.

Trump owns your mind, the Syndrome has set in and it may be too late for some.

Is it too late for you with Hillary?
Go to the light!

Too busy admiring Trump, Hillary is for chits n giggles.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Lol. No. I know you study history enough to not believe that. Dictators are almost always given their power through populist movements.

No, that is a fallacy.

Populist movements are the opportunity for them to get their foot in the door, their ambitions and ruthlessness does the rest.
Napoleon initially ruled with an equal.
Hitler was a co-chancellor.
Stalin was a low level thug when the populists gave Lenin the power.

The People never gave them the full power until they had no choices left.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
As an elected federal official we are their people, just as they are our elected official. However, that dosn't mean we have to agree with everything they say/do.

And it dosn't mean we are not their employer.

No, they work for us. I will never stand in attention, or bow, to this f%#$@

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Luckily, no one has asked you too.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Okay I'll play! Imagine Obama said the same thing! You would be screaming your head off. That is my biggest problem with Trump supports. They are the biggest hypocrites our country has EVER seen. And it's not close.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Apparently we respect dictators who act this way....

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: rickymouse

I already belong to our cats.

I can relate to that. Way too many cats though. But 100 year old farm house and 0 mice lol.

I think we feed our cats too good, the twenty one year old used to be an outside cat, but her Hubby died so we took her inside. They had a heated garage, then they lived in the shed for a couple of years after the furnace went bad.

She ate lots of mice and doesn't even want anything but canned cat food anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join