It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of the FBI UNSUB and Hillary was not a Subject or Target -LOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The Department of Justice Inspector General released a public report on June 14, 2018 that details some of the FBI's investigation of what we know as an investigation of the Hillary Clinton email classified material on open and unsecured networks.

All along from 2015 on, we were told it was all about Hillary.

And it was, but the IG report has some alarming statements about how the FBI (rigged imo) the whole thing.

Everything was cleverly crafted from Day1, but it seems a lot of conflicts and conflicting things took place to make sure she was never prosecuted.

One good one is how they seemed to never come up with a clear "Subject" or "Target" for any criminal involvements.

The UNSUB aka "Unknown Subject(s)"

But Comey made numerous public statements that made "Hillary" a "Subject".

Stay TOONED: Hillary never named as subject of investigation

"We certainly started looking more closely at the Secretary because they were her emails. I don’t know [why] that was the case, why it was UNSUB. I’m really shocked that it would have stayed that way because certainly the investigation started really kind of getting more focused.”

The Midyear investigation was opened with an ‘Unknown Subject(s) (UNSUB),’ and at no time during the investigation was any individual identified by the FBI as a subject or target of the investigation, including former Secretary Clinton. FBI witnesses told us that the ‘UNSUB’ designation is common and means that the FBI has not identified a specific target or subject at the outset of an investigation.

According to FBI witnesses, this allowed the FBI to expand the focus of the investigation based on the evidence without being ‘locked into a particular subject.’ With respect to the Midyear investigation, witnesses told the OIG that the FBI did not identify anyone as a subject or target during the investigation because it was unclear how the classified material had been introduced to the server and who was responsible for improperly placing it there.”

And Comey "Knew Nutink"

In his OIG interview, Comey described former Secretary Clinton as the subject of the Midyear investigation and stated that he was unaware that the investigation had an UNSUB designation. Similarly, in his book, Comey referred to former Secretary Clinton as the subject of the Midyear investigation, stating that one question the investigation sought to answer was what Clinton was thinking “when she mishandled that classified information.”

Reference the IG Report....
page 40 and 41 (pdf pages 69 and 70)

😃"They had my back all the way
and I still lost"

edit on Jun-15-2018 by xuenchen because: 🚬🔫

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wait a sec. The Federal Bureau of Investigation didn’t know who they were targeting in an investigation? I have some beach-front in Arizona if y’all are interested too...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: xuenchen

Wait a sec. The Federal Bureau of Investigation didn’t know who they were targeting in an investigation? I have some beach-front in Arizona if y’all are interested too...

They had a "monopoly" and they were gunna do whatever Obama wanted.

😲

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Wait, so Hillary was the target but not named the target because she got UNSUB status.

This means when the FBI keeps telling Trump he is not a named target, he really is the target and they are trying to be trixie to entrap their unsuspecting subject. Their crack profiling department labeled Trump low IQ so they are safe.

You need a decoder ring from the bottom of a cracker jacks box and Woof Bitzer to spell it out, then it is all clear.

new topics

top topics

join