It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2018--------A new digital world order

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
so weird that you posted this just today when ive been musing on this very thing for the last few days after i had a personal epiphany that the digital based system of information storage and communication IS THE BEAST SYSTEM.

Let me say that again. The digital system is the BEAST SYSTEM and i believe the "mark of the beast" will be participating in that system at a certain level.

Right now the mark of the beast in the biblical sense has not arrived. Notice what the bible says "that no man might buy or sell unless he has the mark of the beast".

what is the mark of the beast? Its participation in the beast system once its fully implemented as a control grid.

im sure others have said this long ago....i personally havent heard it articulated as overtly as i just did, but i believe it to be the case.

at some point, and it may be at different rates in different countries but eventually it will attain an overwhelming momentum that cannot be stopped. And heres the thing.....people are ready and willing to sacrifice their souls for convenience. The beast system is the very definition of convenience. Just wave your card as you go through check out....or wave your phone....and pretty soon....wave your hand.....and wave goodbye to eternal life.

You know, its so interesting that its come to this...but it doesnt surprise me. All my church going life i was never in agreement with those that stated with such certainty that the mark of the beast would be a literal mark on the forehead or hand....it seemed too absurd and obvious. Like, who in the hell would actually get a real visible mark on their forehead or hand? No....its not necessarily visible. Eventually it may indeed take the form of an implant or chip, this only makes sense and its exactly what Arron Russo talked about in his last documentary. We are not there yet...but very very close.

Get the word out.....we can stop this if the "off grid" movement can gain enough momentum of its own...and the time is ripe for that to happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
so weird that you posted this just today when ive been musing on this very thing for the last few days after i had a personal epiphany that the digital based system of information storage and communication IS THE BEAST SYSTEM.

Let me say that again. The digital system is the BEAST SYSTEM and i believe the "mark of the beast" will be participating in that system at a certain level.

Right now the mark of the beast in the biblical sense has not arrived. Notice what the bible says "that no man might buy or sell unless he has the mark of the beast".

what is the mark of the beast? Its participation in the beast system once its fully implemented as a control grid.

im sure others have said this long ago....i personally havent heard it articulated as overtly as i just did, but i believe it to be the case.

at some point, and it may be at different rates in different countries but eventually it will attain an overwhelming momentum that cannot be stopped. And heres the thing.....people are ready and willing to sacrifice their souls for convenience. The beast system is the very definition of convenience. Just wave your card as you go through check out....or wave your phone....and pretty soon....wave your hand.....and wave goodbye to eternal life.

You know, its so interesting that its come to this...but it doesnt surprise me. All my church going life i was never in agreement with those that stated with such certainty that the mark of the beast would be a literal mark on the forehead or hand....it seemed too absurd and obvious. Like, who in the hell would actually get a real visible mark on their forehead or hand? No....its not necessarily visible. Eventually it may indeed take the form of an implant or chip, this only makes sense and its exactly what Arron Russo talked about in his last documentary. We are not there yet...but very very close.

Get the word out.....we can stop this if the "off grid" movement can gain enough momentum of its own...and the time is ripe for that to happen.

In ancient Biblical days of walled city states, residents got tattoos so the guards knew who was local and who was visiting. That allowed them to control who was allowed to trade and who wasn't.

Modern days, the bars at the ends and middle of a bar code are thought to be 666.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RedmoonMWC

It will probably go to eye scan or fingerprint, I cant see people getting chipped like the pet. If they do then its all over.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Yeah and in Dorne they wrestle naked. I guess that begs the question-

Are these required in Dorne?

I know where I'm going to tell "Them" where "They" can implant Me. What looks good next to a balloon knot?

In 2001 I was WORKING in Ca. on a Heroin case, incidentally it led back to Afghanistan. At that time they supplied 7% of the world's Opium, who woulda thunk the case I was working on when guys who couldn't fly a Cessna™ flew commercial airliners into buildings and did maneuvers a 30 year US Air Force wouldn't even attempt, yet here I am HAVING to fly in the US in sweats and flip flops for the internal audit, etc.. My point? I wasn't involved in this so why am I giving up My "rights"? I didn't do it!

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Me thinks we wont see it coming. It will happen incrementally. You can delay the future, but you can't stop it coming.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

That's good Estonia is up front. I don't see what problem this could cause? Except maybe that it runs on Microsoft...
China is much further ahead and Estonia builds a system that could lead to more democracy.

You have a smart-tv, -watch and -fridge plus Alexa in your home, right? That are the real tools of oppression and serve no other purpose than laziness and surveillance.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This is absolutely an Orwellian nightmare. The idea of it stands in opposition to everything I believe. I already hate cell phones. I don't want to be forced to carry this everywhere.

I wonder which political party will be pushing this agenda? Probably both.

www.independent.co.uk...

www.independent.co.uk...

Any political party which attempts to eliminate anonymity whether it is with complaints against local city councils or on the internet will always claim "it is for the children" but always use it against their critics.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If we ever discover how to read DNA of a person from a considerable distance, then no need for anything artificial.
Better than a fingerprint, and it becomes a numerical ID that is certainly you.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

But doesn't the Bible say that its going to happen ...like its a done deal . But it also says that it falls .Babylon has fallen has fallen . In that case its a economic system that does its thing for a time and then falls apart . Maybe the earth will be hit with a CME and wipe out all electronics in which case everyone will be off grid even the ones that are partially off grid now .

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

If we ever discover how to read DNA of a person from a considerable distance, then no need for anything artificial. Better than a fingerprint, and it becomes a numerical ID that is certainly you.
I thought I read or imagined that our DNA changes and can be altered through the environment over time.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
For the children, yes, of course thats one angle.

My guess however is that the reasons cited will be to counter fake news and to better track and identify international and domestic terrorists.

Oh, yea, and it would put a big dent on cyber bullying.

Its coming regardless. Use search term "ending anonimity on the internet" and you get pages of results.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.breitbart.com...

m.slashdot.org...

www.opendemocracy.net...

mashable.com...
This last one is my favorite.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just be grateful it’s not in our skull & bones!

YET

anyway, haven’t we been expecting this?

Dave Icke and many others have been warning about microchipped population

At least this isn’t in their heads.

And I mean of course an ID card would be all micro-chipped up, wouldn’t it?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

anyway, haven’t we been expecting this?

Thats a very interesting question. In the video, they talk about the "Real ID Act" and how parts of it, i.e. the chipped DL was shot down. They then go on to explain that the folks in charge have been doing a work around and implementing the deleted provisions incrementally. For the life of me, I cant identify what they are talking about.

I guess that because the Real ID act was watered down, the issue fell off MY radar. And frankly, I don't follow David Icke. Is he reliable or a nut? I don't know. I know a lot of people disregard David Wilcock, but I find some of his stuff very interesting although I thoroughly disregard the New Age crap which is a big part of his schtick.

The new monkey wrench in the works is, of course, Trump, of whom I am entirely tired of. But his blow up of the G7 and his trade wars call into question all of the US relations with the Euro Zone "Allies" and its unclear at this point just how the Europeans are going to react. There's no doubt they will go forward implementing the Estonian standards. If the US doesn't come up to the same standard it could make things quite difficult for US business and financial interests. EU regs are already playing havoc with Facebook and Google.

All that said, Trump won't be in office forever and if he doesnt repair the damage done by his rhetoric on trade, he may find himself out of the picture in 2020.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

What you have to understand is that they hired Trump as a flack to bring scorn on somethings and to bring cred back to other things, like neocons, who were totally obliterated in the public view by their Iraq war fiasco.

The public was up in arms over the 2008 depression, so they hire Obama as a flack to take the heat off them

The population is too wrapped up in so-called alt news and negative views of government so another reason for Trump is to cast a deep spell on Alt-news and anti-government anti-MSM attitudes.

When Trump gets finished people will be crying for Hillary and even Bush and the neocons or even the devil over Trump’s destruction he will reap on the world

That’s the plan going off now.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: charlyv

If we ever discover how to read DNA of a person from a considerable distance, then no need for anything artificial. Better than a fingerprint, and it becomes a numerical ID that is certainly you.
I thought I read or imagined that our DNA changes and can be altered through the environment over time.

It does, but there is enough information to identify DNA unique to you, as obviously used in Forensics.

Perhaps the systems that constantly keep getting hits on your DNA will self adapt your profile, so changes will be absorbed into whatever "ID" it recognizes as YOU. I think these things will come to pass.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You have a smart-tv, -watch and -fridge plus Alexa in your home, right? That are the real tools of oppression and serve no other purpose than laziness and surveillance.

No, I don't have any of that stuff in my house. I don't own a cell-phone, my cars are both 1996 models and my 4:3 television doesn't have any wires hooked up to it but from my vcr and power. But I do agree with you on their purpose.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS>>. They had a Vatican representative present so we can assume the Catholic Church has been finally completely compromised and gone evil. Although with this Anti Pope we knew that already. But they are operating in the open now. End Times are the best times.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

You can actually make a very strong argument in favor of doing this. The applications in the health care arena alone are many, varied and very useful.

But with that said, it will never happen in the USA. And it shouldn't.

You want to unite the left & the right in this country? Try ramming this legislation thru Congress. Our representatives will be knocking each other out of the way to get to the news microphones decrying this Orwellian assault on our liberties.

And they'd be right...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

They are already doing this. Its happening incrementally so you wont notice the change.
gizmodo.com...

They start by "offering it" as an enhancement that offers convenience. Pretty soon, everyone wants it so it becomes the standard.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yawn. Its only been a few thousand years we've been warned about technology aka the antichrist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join