It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IG 2.0 could be even worse for FBI as feds brace for Trump-spying probe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm sure it'll be as groundbreaking as the dossier, the emails, the memo, etc... THIS is the one!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Sorry but this is the height of stupidity you never let a group investigate itself that is just stupid.
Hey man I just went over our records and concluded when we overcharged you 500 dollars on that desk lamp really we sold it to you at cost so you can just suck it buttercup.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: GuidedKill

Memes? I got one for you:

Hey, that reminds me of Hillary's failed campaigns. Would that be... Two failed attempts? Why yes Bob, I believe you are correct!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Obama’s ‘wholesale destruction’ of tens of thousands of National Archive Records

Destruction of Records

“Lipscomb wrote that “the accumulation of recent congressional testimony has made it clear that the Obama administration itself engaged in the wholesale destruction and ‘loss’ of tens of thousands of government records covered under the act as well as the intentional evasion of the government records recording system by engaging in private email exchanges.” …”In 2014 President Obama signed the Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments. For the first time electronic government records were placed under the 1950 Federal Records Act. The new law also included updates clarifying “the responsibilities of federal government officials when using non-government email systems” and empowering “the National Archives to safeguard original and classified records from unauthorized removal.” Additionally, it gives the Archivist of the United States the final authority in determining just what is a government record.” The perps? “So far, former President Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Lynch and several EPA officials have been named as offenders. (Western Journal) “The IRS suffered record “losses” as well. “Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy called it “an unauthorized private communications system for official business for the patent purpose of defeating federal record-keeping and disclosure laws.”

In other words, the perps executed—and are getting away with—a Hillary Clinton-like bleaching of any evidence during the past eight years of the Obama administration. The last time someone ripped off the National Archives, it was the late Sandy Berger by stuffing records in his socks and underneath other clothing on an alleged mission for Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Sounds like covering the tracks at a whole new level , This certainly should bother everyone - not just one political party.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Sorry but this is the height of stupidity you never let a group investigate itself that is just stupid.
Hey man I just went over our records and concluded when we overcharged you 500 dollars on that desk lamp really we sold it to you at cost so you can just suck it buttercup.

Which group is investigating itself? The IG isn't a part of the FBI. Furthermore, why are you trying to downplay this report all of a sudden? Y'all put so much hope into this report exposing the Deep State, and now that that didn't occur, it's excuses time. Why can't you just accept the results as is? Stop moving the goal posts and admit that Clinton isn't going to be indicted, let alone go to jail.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join