It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IG 2.0 could be even worse for FBI as feds brace for Trump-spying probe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ok. I want to tell you that thus far, I have starred your reply four times, only to come back and find it unstarred again. I see two now, including mine own.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Enderdog

Here's one I did after the Summit that I never uploaded to ATS.

Excellent work!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

It is against T&C to call people shills.
Just letting you know.
This is the second time you have that I've seen.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MetalThunder

It is against T&C to call people shills.
Just letting you know.
This is the second time you have that I've seen.

Noice! We can always count on the True Believers!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wow. First time I've noticed the recursion in the profile pic!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This was the second report. The first was McCabe.
But yes. As soon as they saw it was not going to "Lock her up" they started eyeing another investigation.
The memo a dud
The IG report more of the same.
There are no more reports that are going to touch Hillary but they keep hoping.
And they're going to find that all laws and procedures were followed in obtaining the warrant on Carter Page just like every investigation into that very thing has already said.
They have the hope of young children at Christmas time waiting for Santa Claus to come.
But there's a big kid waiting to burst their bubble of make believe and crush their little dreams.
Meanwhile back at the ranch...
Mueller just quietly plugs on.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Enderdog

That is one of mine. I made the image to go with something I posted and I just added the text now. You've never seen my shops? Maybe it's time for a meme thread lol.

What I particularly like about this one, is that every time I see it, it gets funnier!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes but it was rejected here because it said he wasn't spyed on. The people in his campaign who were interacting with known Russian spies were contacted by under cover agents sent to see what the # they were up to.
But they're still going with spy in the trump house.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I don't think it can be called a conspiracy when it's so blatant.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I see the first IG report isn't panning out how y'all hoped so it's time to run to the next carrot.

That is if you only read the conclusion.
If you read further, you see that political bias ran rampant among certain high ranking agents.
You can see it if you aren’t a ‘retard’, to use an official FBI term.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
www.abc-7.com... Sarzok is probably boned

Except that the report also includes an August 2016 text message exchange between FBI lawyer Lisa Page and FBI agent Peter Strzok, who was intimately involved in not only the Clinton email investigation but also the FBI inquiry into Russia interference in the 2016 election and possible collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign. Here it is: (bolding is mine) PAGE: "[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!" STRZOK: "No. No he won't. We'll stop it." Those seven words are what Trump and his allies will seize on -- casting them as definitive proof that the "deep state" not only didn't want him to win but was actively working to keep him from the White House. During Thursday's press briefing, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said, "The President was briefed on the IG report earlier today and it reaffirmed the president's suspicions about Comey's conduct and the political bias among some of the members of the FBI." Even before the release of these new text messages between Page and Strzok, who were having an extramarital affair during the campaign, Trump has focused on the duo as aligned against him. "Wow, Strzok-Page, the incompetent & corrupt FBI lovers, have texts referring to a counter-intelligence operation into the Trump Campaign dating way back to December, 2015," Trump tweeted in June. "SPYGATE is in full force! Is the Mainstream Media interested yet? Big stuff!" (There's no evidence that Strzok, Page or the broader FBI were spying on Trump's campaign.) Trump has attacked the two since, at least last December, when emails and text between Strzok and Page were released, showing that both were skeptical of Trump. (Strzok was dismissed from the special counsel probe being run by Robert Mueller in summer 2017.) This latest revelation -- part of a tranche of previously unreleased texts between Strzok and Page -- will have the effect of pouring 20 gallons or so of lighter fluid on the fire that is already burning in Trumpworld over the Strzok-Page texts. What cannot be disputed now is that Strzok, a senior FBI official involved in the investigations into Clinton's email server and Russian interference, wrote a text in the midst of the probes (and the election) that said Trump wouldn't win because "we'll stop it." That's pretty damning stuff -- especially in a vacuum.

also does not make some members of the FBI look too good calling the voters of Ohio retards in their text messages as well
www.businessinsider.com...

FBI agents referred to Trump supporters as "retarded" in instant messages revealed in a bombshell report released Thursday by the Justice Department's inspector general.

417-418 09:38:14, FBI Attorney 2: “I am numb.” 09:55:35, FBI Employee: “I can’t stop crying.” 10:00:13, FBI Attorney 2: “That makes me even more sad.” 10:43:20, FBI Employee: “Like, what happened?” 10:43:37, FBI Employee: “You promised me this wouldn’t happen. YOU PROMISED.” 10:43:43, FBI Employee: Okay, that might have been a lie…” 10:43:46, FBI Employee: “I’m very upset.” 10:43:47, FBI Employee: “haha” 10:51:48, FBI Attorney 2: “I am so stressed about what I could have done differently.” 10:54:29, FBI Employee: “Don’t stress. None of that mattered.” 10:54:31, FBI Employee: “The FBI’s influence.” 10:59:36, FBI Attorney 2: “I don’t know. We broke the momentum.” 11:00:03, FBI Employee: “That is not so.” 11:02:22, FBI Employee: “All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.” 11:11:43, FBI Attorney 2: “I’m just devastated. I can’t wait until I can leave today and just shut off the world for the next four days.” 11:12:06, FBI Employee: “Why are you devastated?” 11:12:18, FBI Employee: “Yes, I’m not watching tv for four years.” 11:14:16, FBI Attorney 2: “I just can’t imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. ACA is gone. Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again. Also Pence is stupid.” 11:14:58, FBI Employee: “Yes that’s all true.” 11:15:01, FBI Attorney 2: “And it’s just hard not to feel like the FBI caused some of this. It was razor thin in some states.” 11:15:09, FBI Employee: “Yes it was very thin.” 11:15:23, FBI Attorney 2: “Plus, my god damned name is all over the legal documents investigating his staff.” 11:15:24, FBI Employee: “But no I absolutely do not believe the FBI had any part.” 11:15:33, FBI Attorney 2: “So, who knows if that breaks to him what he is going to do.”
from pages 417-418

imgur.com... there is this as well but wont quote it becuase of salty NSFW language but starts off with two fbi agents complaing about their jobs and how people that "enjoy it are snipping idiots"

imgur.com... not sure how to quote from images , but starts off with them talking about how there was widespread ignoring of policy on talking to the media and how so many agents were talking to the press that it was pretty hard to identify the source of the leaks to the media ,which they say at minimum were a gross violation of FBI policy and ethics rules ,the reports state that its not a problem with policy but that it is a "cultural attitude" with in the fbi ,they suggesst finding out if they can fix it with training or if discipline is sufficent to deter this kind of behavior .

then there is this from page 418 of the IG report

Page 418 11:14:16, FBI Attorney 2: “I just can’t imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. ACA is gone. Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again. Also Pence is stupid.”
posting this one as its a conspriacy forum and with all the shooters that had contact with FBI agents since the election that nothing was done about which im sure some members may be more interested in then others but it does seem there were some behavioral problems at the fbi post election

Page 417 11:02:22, FBI Employee: “All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.
now to be fair this is a "few" agents talking about it and not the whole of the FBI.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

The messages between FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page — both of whom worked on special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe — have also given Republicans ample fodder to criticize the Clinton investigation, which eventually cleared her, and to question the department's ongoing probe into Russian election intervention and whether President Donald Trump's Republican campaign was involved. That investigation, now led by Mueller, is also looking into whether Trump obstructed justice. "Peter Strzok should not have a job anywhere near our Justice Department," said North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows, a Republican who is close to Trump, after a briefing on the report. The House Judiciary Committee said Thursday they would subpoena Strzok to testify. Both Strzok and Page worked on the Clinton probe. Strzok was a respected, veteran counterintelligence agent who helped lead that investigation. Page, who has now left the agency, was less well-known. The two also had roles on the Mueller investigation. Strzok was removed from the Russia probe in the summer of 2017 after the department found out about the texts. Page only briefly worked on Mueller's team and left before the texts were discovered.

www.businessinsider.com...

Comey departed "clearly and dramatically" from FBI and DOJ guidelines while overseeing the Clinton investigation. Comey's decisions "negatively impacted the perception of the FBI" and the DOJ. Comey usurped the authority of the attorney general when he announced during a July 2016 press conference that the FBI would not be recommending charges against Clinton, then the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee. Comey often used a personal email account to conduct official FBI business. The senior FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page may have had a "willingness to take official action" to hurt Donald Trump's chances of winning the 2016 election. Strzok's and Page's text messages expressing pro-Clinton and anti-Trump views raised questions about whether they allowed their political leanings to interfere with their work. While Comey's conduct was "insubordinate," his actions and those of others in the FBI were not affected by bias. "We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed," Horowitz wrote, adding: "The conduct by these employees cast a cloud over the entire FBI investigation."
so i guess we will have to see if the reports that some fbi agents are being refered for criminal prosecutions ends up happening or not but as the last link states it sure casts a cloud over the behavior and conduct of the fbi as a whole which fox seems to think is coming

www.foxnews.com...

The Justice Department inspector general has referred five FBI employees for investigation in connection with politically charged texts, revealing in its report on the Hillary Clinton email case that more bureau officials than previously thought were exchanging anti-Trump messages. The long-awaited report largely dealt with the Justice Department and FBI's handling of the Clinton case but uncovered numerous messages that “appeared to mix political opinion with discussions about the MYE investigation." MYE, or "Midyear Exam," was the code used in the FBI to refer to the investigation into Clinton’s private email server. “Some of these text messages and instant messages mixed political commentary with discussions about the Midyear investigation, and raised concerns that political bias may have impacted investigative decisions,” the report read. The report noted that it was specifically concerned about text messages exchanged between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page that “potentially indicated or created the appearance that investigative decisions were impacted by bias or improper considerations.” Strzok and Page, who were romantically involved, both served for a short period of time on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation team. Strzok was reassigned following the revelations of his anti-Trump texts. Page resigned last month.

nypost.com... this link talks about how the IG wants macabbe prosecuted

time.com... last month from time

The Justice Department’s Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, will soon release a much-anticipated assessment of Democratic and Republican charges that officials at the FBI interfered in the 2016 presidential campaign. That year-long probe, sources familiar with it tell TIME, is expected to come down particularly hard on former FBI director James Comey, who is currently on a high-profile book tour. It will likely find that Comey breached Justice Department protocols in a July 5, 2016, press conference when he criticized Hillary Clinton for using a private email server as Secretary of State even as he cleared her of any crimes, the sources say. The report is expected to also hit Comey for the way he reopened the Clinton email probe less than two weeks before the election, the sources say. The report closely follows an earlier one in April by Horowitz, which showed that the ousted deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, had lied to the bureau’s internal investigations branch to cover up a leak he orchestrated about Clinton’s family foundation less than two weeks before the election. (The case has since been referred to the U.S. Attorney’s office in Washington, D.C., for potential prosecution.) Another IG report in March found that FBI retaliation against internal whistle-blowers was continuing despite years of bureau pledges to fix the problem. Last fall, Horowitz found that the FBI wasn’t adequately investigating “high-risk” employees who failed polygraph tests. There have been other painful, more public failures as well: missed opportunities to prevent mass shootings that go beyond the much-publicized overlooked warnings in the Parkland, Fla., school killings; an anguishing delay in the sexual-molestation probe into Olympic gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar; and evidence of misconduct by agents in the aftermath of standoffs with armed militias in Nevada and Oregon. FBI agents are facing criminal charges ranging from obstruction to leaking classified material. And then there’s potentially the widest-reaching failure of all: the FBI’s miss of the Russian influence operation against the 2016 election, which went largely undetected for more than two years.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
www.washingtonexaminer.com... i guess the anti bias training the FBI is now requiring is a coincidence too

The FBI will conduct political bias training and take several other steps in response to a Justice Department inspector general report that found several examples of bias in the ranks of the agency. While the IG said it found no evidence that this bias affected the outcome of its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server, the FBI nonetheless agreed that “the appearance of bias is disconcerting and potentially damaging to the FBI’s ability to perform its mission." The FBI agreed to take steps to address eight major issues raised by the IG report, including that political bias might have influenced certain decisions during the Clinton probe. The FBI said it would quickly start training to ensure that doesn't happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
These non-stop special investigations and IG reports are making a lot of people wealthy off of taxpayer money while netting absolutely zero tangible results.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
These non-stop special investigations and IG reports are making a lot of people wealthy off of taxpayer money while netting absolutely zero tangible results.

And who is it that is getting wealthy - other, perhpas, the private sector lawyers involved?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah. A bunch of strong admonishments, but it ultimately concluded Clinton was right not to be charged..

Just curious: do you agree with that?

I don't know what candidate you supported or even if you supported a candidate, but either way, do YOU honestly think that HRC did nothing that warrants any charges? Do you think she should get a pass on that personal server she installed and used and let foreign powers have access to while she was Secretary of bleeping State? Do you really think that she didn't know she was handling classified info on that server? Do you REALLY believe that?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: GuidedKill

it looks like there are other investigations and more reports to come

Just like I said in another thread from yesterday, they're dragging this charade out for as long as they possibly can and ATS members will continue eating it up like is the best thing ever.

The dossier turned into a dud, so did the IG report so now it's on to the next bread crumb they've left for us to frantically chase after.

Don't tell Silly the dossier was a dud she was just on here saying that it was real and none of it was made up. She did finally say some of it was unverified, which couldn't mean made up. But i do see your point and each time we think this one will be different, it falls short. I said it another thread but until we have a clean FBI, DOJ, etc etc no one is going to be charged. Criminals are afraid to charge criminals. Has everyone involved from the top down, been in the dirt at one time or another? Who will protect us from our protectors?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Clinton should be in jail. The end.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This was the second report. The first was McCabe.
But yes. As soon as they saw it was not going to "Lock her up" they started eyeing another investigation.
The memo a dud
The IG report more of the same.
There are no more reports that are going to touch Hillary but they keep hoping.
And they're going to find that all laws and procedures were followed in obtaining the warrant on Carter Page just like every investigation into that very thing has already said.
They have the hope of young children at Christmas time waiting for Santa Claus to come.
But there's a big kid waiting to burst their bubble of make believe and crush their little dreams.
Meanwhile back at the ranch...
Mueller just quietly plugs on.

If they ever truly investigate the foundation + Doug band + Teneo..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join