It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IG 2.0 could be even worse for FBI as feds brace for Trump-spying probe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I only read about fifty pages of that report, looking for conclusions. That is what I saw in it too. More to come in the future created by other avenues to investigate.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Memes? I got one for you:

Nice try but it lacks content...Maybe you should have put my screen name or ATS chasing the carrot. Use some creativity! Let your inner meme out.

Nice but clean the picture up a little! And maybe make it more political so it is more relevant to everyone.

I only had the thumbnail to work with. But, really just a quick comement on how memes work, to Krazyshot...

On a side note...I think less focus on the "politics" is better. That's a ruse. My fave thing about Prez the Donald, was how he has been dismantling the crony GOP side all along. This is a hostile takeover of the entire system. The only reason any of the GOP leaders have looked like good guys to the public, is because he is turning them with carrots and sticks.

Meet the new boss...very different than the old boss...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The Two Party + MSM + IC System is totally going to bust itself. I mean totally!

You know...I like you. And I think the highly skeptical viewpoint is extremely valuable to the overall conversation. It is maybe the best tool we have for echo chamber prevention. I figure that if my ideas and opinions, cannot withstand hard challenge...then maybe I have not done enough thinking, myself.

That being said...and I don't actually expect some hard logical answer to a question that is very much a matter of non-left brain thinking and/or feeling...what would it take to convince you, that "this time" might be different, than almost all previous attempts to break the corruption paradigm?

I would very much appreciate a thoughtful answer, even though I already understand that it is a relatively vague question. Thank you.

I want to believe in Trump.

Too bad all along he could have nailed Obama & Hillary & CIA & MSM to the wall with the simple factual slogan: 'They partnered with Al Qaeda to blow up Syria.'

And all of his problems with them would have essentially vanished.

Instead he's played their whipping boy game.

Just this year he could have obliterated the MSM once and for all with four simple words:
'Mass Shooter Contagion Effect.'

Instead he played the left / right game.

And thats me just getting started on how bad he could annihilate them if he really meant to.

Instead we get this 'Procedural Drama', should be titled the "Road To Nowhere Show", with the Republican's & Democrat's alike playing the back & forth TV suspense game as if being handed scripts from some TV producer.

Let me into that Writer's Room and see what happens in 2 episodes flat!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Enderdog

Ok. Maybe one or two can. Show us one of your own originals, Preflood guy!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I hate to be in agreement with the usually irrational anti-freedom leftists, but I don't think anything will come of this.

Sure, the report(s) might sound damning, but they were written to sound bad, but not enough to provide evidence for indictment.

The arrogance of the left in their ability to break laws, violate public trust and their ability to get away with it is quite apparent now.

It appears, at least to me, that republicans and democrats only want a show. They don't actually want to punish the guilty and eliminate corruption. They just want to give the appearance of doing so for election purposes.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hahahahhaha!

Gotta love meme wars!!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630pmFriday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think it will be a kind of prologue of what to expect after the Mueller investigation publishes its findings, it will be twisted and spun by both sides.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

That is one of mine. I made the image to go with something I posted and I just added the text now. You've never seen my shops? Maybe it's time for a meme thread lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The Two Party + MSM + IC System is totally going to bust itself. I mean totally!

You know...I like you. And I think the highly skeptical viewpoint is extremely valuable to the overall conversation. It is maybe the best tool we have for echo chamber prevention. I figure that if my ideas and opinions, cannot withstand hard challenge...then maybe I have not done enough thinking, myself.

That being said...and I don't actually expect some hard logical answer to a question that is very much a matter of non-left brain thinking and/or feeling...what would it take to convince you, that "this time" might be different, than almost all previous attempts to break the corruption paradigm?

I would very much appreciate a thoughtful answer, even though I already understand that it is a relatively vague question. Thank you.

I want to believe in Trump.

Too bad all along he could have nailed Obama & Hillary & CIA & MSM to the wall with the simple factual slogan: 'They partnered with Al Qaeda to blow up Syria.'

And all of his problems with them would have essentially vanished.

Instead he's played their whipping boy game.

Just this year he could have obliterated the MSM once and for all with four simple words:
'Mass Shooter Contagion Effect.'

Instead he played the left / right game.

And thats me just getting started on how bad he could annihilate them if he really meant to.

Instead we get this 'Procedural Drama', should be titled the "Road To Nowhere Show", with the Republican's & Democrat's alike playing the back & forth TV suspense game as if being handed scripts from some TV producer.

Let me into that Writer's Room and see what happens in 2 episodes flat!

Thank you. IMO, he is attempting to change the entire world paradigm...of which the US is only one part. But, it is an at least centuries old framework. Dismantling it takes time and care.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Isnt it supposed to be "America First"?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Here's one I did after the Summit that I never uploaded to ATS.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

they discredited the entire organization because they were texting like little girls.

Donald Trump tweets like a 14 year-old mean girl. So does that mean that Donald Trump discredits the office? How about the whole country?

I was referring to the “appearance of impartiality”. Was I unclear about that?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Nicely Done..

edit on 15-6-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

That is one of mine. I made the image to go with something I posted and I just added the text now. You've never seen my shops? Maybe it's time for a meme thread lol.

I love it! Good meming should be respected across all political boundaries, IMO!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It's all in fun.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Isnt it supposed to be "America First"?

Yeah. Sometimes you have to fix your own team though, before you can lead the league, without cheating. Most of the world, doesn't trust us. And for good reasons.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well the Russia collusion investigation has come up dry [what a surprise] and the public must be entertained. I think a detailed investigation into the illegalities of the previous administration and collusion with the Clinton campaign would be most enlightening. We could even investigate some of the investigators.

Came up dry? This literally just happened today:
Judge sends Paul Manafort to jail, pending trial

As I understand this, it has nothing to do with Russian collusion. Maybe Mueller has overstepped his bounds or maybe he was given too much reach. Witch hunts are never good.

You admit that you don't know what's going on with Manafort yet deem to call it a witch hunt? That's funny. The programming is working on you I guess.

I said that "As I understand this, it has nothing to do with Russian collusion." You are being overly influenced by wishful thinking. Charges against Manafort are for occurrences before he was part of the Trump campaign. Would this apply to "Russian Collusion in the 2016 election?" As I stated, Mueller's charter may or may not include such.
Keep watching CNN for their version of reality so you have something to write about. Feel the Bern. I'm with Her. Hope and Change. You want to believe.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No doubt all in fun!! And no doubt I love an Alex Jones Meme!!!! NIOCE!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Hahahahhaha!

Gotta love meme wars!!

Ironically...it is where the most important battles are fought, in the information age.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join