It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IG 2.0 could be even worse for FBI as feds brace for Trump-spying probe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

It's really version 3.0. But while waiting on that bombshell crescendo, we'll enjoy multiple smaller reports from the I.G., on which MSM journalists were/are attempting to bribe FBI agents and officials.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Memes? I got one for you:

Nice try but it lacks content...Maybe you should have put my screen name or ATS chasing the carrot. Use some creativity! Let your inner meme out.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah. There is always room to move them goalposts around. Posters like the OP were telling us weeks and months leading up to the IG report how this report's release would spell the doom for the Deep State, Clinton, Obama, and whoever else he doesn't like because they don't kiss Trump's ass. Now it's out and OOPS! nothing changes and Clinton is yet again exonerated.

I wonder where Xuen is with his idiotic tick tock meme?

So you don't think the IG report paints the FBI in a negative light? You are ok with the actions taken or not taken by rogue agents? You are ok with them leaking about current investigations to smear politicians they may not agree with? So you're ok with agents taking what amounts to bribes for info on classified investigations?

Wow I don't even have to meme to show how much of a hypocrite you are. I would like to think you weren't raised that way but then again who knows....

Maybe Krazy in the family legacy.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

*eye roll* Go on tell me more about what I'm thinking, Mr. Psychic. It matters little to me because I was the one who was right here. The IG report isn't going to cause Clinton to go to jail and it doesn't prove there is a deep state conspiracy against Trump. All you have are some mistakes and impropriety to latch onto and blow out of proportion. I'm sure the FBI will use the report to fix them going forward, but ad homineming me and inventing my thought processes isn't going to change any of that. This was yet one more dead end in the 10 year long partisan witch hunt campaign against Hillary Clinton.
edit on 15-6-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

This will actually work against Trump! Not the F.B.I. it will blow holes in his fake news witch hunt theory!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well the Russia collusion investigation has come up dry [what a surprise] and the public must be entertained. I think a detailed investigation into the illegalities of the previous administration and collusion with the Clinton campaign would be most enlightening. We could even investigate some of the investigators.

Came up dry? This literally just happened today:
Judge sends Paul Manafort to jail, pending trial

As I understand this, it has nothing to do with Russian collusion. Maybe Mueller has overstepped his bounds or maybe he was given too much reach. Witch hunts are never good.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The Two Party + MSM + IC System is totally going to bust itself. I mean totally!

You know...I like you. And I think the highly skeptical viewpoint is extremely valuable to the overall conversation. It is maybe the best tool we have for echo chamber prevention. I figure that if my ideas and opinions, cannot withstand hard challenge...then maybe I have not done enough thinking, myself.

That being said...and I don't actually expect some hard logical answer to a question that is very much a matter of non-left brain thinking and/or feeling...what would it take to convince you, that "this time" might be different, than almost all previous attempts to break the corruption paradigm?

I would very much appreciate a thoughtful answer, even though I already understand that it is a relatively vague question. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

it looks like there are other investigations and more reports to come

Just like I said in another thread from yesterday, they're dragging this charade out for as long as they possibly can and ATS members will continue eating it up like is the best thing ever.

The dossier turned into a dud, so did the IG report so now it's on to the next bread crumb they've left for us to frantically chase after.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Well the Russia collusion investigation has come up dry [what a surprise] and the public must be entertained. I think a detailed investigation into the illegalities of the previous administration and collusion with the Clinton campaign would be most enlightening. We could even investigate some of the investigators.

As I understand this, it has nothing to do with Russian collusion. Maybe Mueller has overstepped his bounds or maybe he was given too much reach. Witch hunts are never good.

You admit that you don't know what's going on with Manafort yet deem to call it a witch hunt? That's funny. The programming is working on you I guess.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You admit that you don't know what's going on with Manafort yet deem to call it a witch hunt? That's funny. The programming is working on you I guess.

What is Manafort being charged with?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Mrs. Clinton’s supporters find this entire argument baffling.

It was Mr. Comey, after all, who chastised her at a nationally televised news conference, and then — over the objection of the Justice Department — announced just days before Election Day that the F.B.I. was again investigating Mrs. Clinton.

Mr. Trump now says the F.B.I. was on her side all along.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Get your conspiracies in order folks!!!

Neither the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, nor his investigation is the focus of the report.

But it looms over everything that will happen Thursday around the release of the report.

When the Russia investigation began, Mr. Comey made a decision that ultimately proved fateful. Rather than assign the case to agents in the field, he gave it to the same team at headquarters that had investigated Mrs. Clinton.

So, any criticism of decisions in the Clinton case — no matter how unrelated to the Russia investigation — will ultimately be used by Mr. Trump to challenge the integrity of the team that began investigating his campaign.

edit on 15-6-2018 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

www.nytimes.com...

Read newspapers guys.......
edit on 15-6-2018 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Uh huh. And then when this next report turns out that it won't be able to shut down the Mueller investigation I'm sure there will be yet another carrot for you to pursue under the guise of "transparency".

So you're only into investigations if they serve your bias? You only like transparency if it helps the people you support?? So basically you are saying you only like truth and justice as long as they are your truth and justice??

Ok I get it now....

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Dayam! And a Memelord too!?!?

Outstanding!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff

You could just read the link I posted. It's right there at the beginning.

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort will await his trial for foreign lobbying charges from jail.

Two weeks after Robert Mueller's prosecutors dropped new accusations of witness tampering on him, US District Judge Amy Berman Jackson Friday revoked Manafort's bail, which allowed him out on house arrest.

The order marks an end to months of attempts from Manafort to lighten his house arrest restrictions after he was charged and pleaded not guilty to foreign lobbying violations.

His bail was revoked for his upcoming trial due to Manafort engaging in what looks like witness tampering:

The judge emphasized to Manafort how she could not make enough rulings to keep him from speaking improperly with witnesses, after he had used multiple text messaging apps and called a potential witness on an Italian cell phone.
"This is not middle school. I can't take his cell phone," she said of Manafort. "I thought about this long and hard, Mr. Manafort. I have no appetite for this."

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You do get that Manafort was a plant...er, spy...um, filter....right?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Uh huh. And then when this next report turns out that it won't be able to shut down the Mueller investigation I'm sure there will be yet another carrot for you to pursue under the guise of "transparency".

So you're only into investigations if they serve your bias? You only like transparency if it helps the people you support?? So basically you are saying you only like truth and justice as long as they are your truth and justice??

Ok I get it now....

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Dayam! And a Memelord too!?!?

Outstanding!

I follow the scorched earth policy...…

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Good try brotato chip! Keep up the practice!!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

No. That's called bait. Memes have embedded information. Maybe read up, a little?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I'm a fishermen ….We always bait!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Nice try but it lacks content...Maybe you should have put my screen name or ATS chasing the carrot. Use some creativity! Let your inner meme out.

Dude. Please. The left can't meme. Almost everyone knows this.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join