It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostages are Stable as Ransom Increases

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

what is clear is that you have no clue and no interest in getting one

the facts have been laid out

you are found derelict in your duty to inform yourself

you are a joke with no punch line

if any part of you wanted an answer then you would just search google and see or even better how about pay attention to your surroundings

Insult me all you want it makes no difference to me........

Although it does make you seem a tad foolish given how the thread played out.........

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: howtonhawky

when i explained that you people have a responsibility to be somewhat familiar with the facts

You mean the facts that you refuse to source?

what are you even talking about now

you have no point

you just kill time with stupidity

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

noone is mad or even close it is just another failure to sense your surroundings and make an informed decision

This sentence barely even makes sense, and now its all clear why you are having a hard time understanding everything that was laid out to you by myself and several other members

But your argument fell flat, so youve turned to personal attacks and insults.......par for the course
edit on 6/15/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

you insult yourself by not having a clue

do you even have a point other than stop committing crime and "if i do crime i get locked up"

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

you are projecting now

care to back up your claim that the op is not true and such or you just gonna play the douche today

i will give you time to actually form an opinion that has some validity to it

edit on 15-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

you insult yourself by not having a clue

do you even have a point other than stop committing crime and "if i do crime i get locked up"

......There was a lot more laid out and explained in the thread than that....

Didnt you just insult someone a page back for not being able to read?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

this has been admitted in the pres by the potus that it is for intimidation and is not right

Source please.......

Sources tell Reuters in early March 2017 that the Trump administration’s goal is to deter mothers from bringing their children on the oftentimes perilous journey to the U.S. border. When CNN asks then-DHS Secretary John Kelly about the potential policy days later, he said, “Yes I’m considering, in order to deter more movement along this terribly dangerous network. I am considering exactly that.”

The administration also says it had tested its “zero-tolerance” policy as part of a pilot program in the El Paso, Texas, area from July to November 2017. Administration officials say the program led to fewer families attempting to illegally cross into the U.S., effectively acting as a deterrent.

there is no law that allows this but a purposeful misinterputation

Again source please

There is no current law that mandates the separation of families at the U.S. border.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

what thread

that was in your first dumb post here

get a clue

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

i will give you time to actually form an opinion that has some validity to it

Are you looking for facts or opinion?

Stop letting your emotions get the best of you and use facts.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sources tell Reuters?

Lol

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

...yes a zero tolerance policy let to less illegal immigrants streaming through........

lol and?

The prospect of an astronomical speeding ticket on the freeway keeps me from driving way too fast as well.....

Is that intimidation by the police?

Good lord.........

There is no current law that mandates the separation of families at the U.S. border.

Because the parents........broke ......the law.......so they are going to be processed and kids CANT GO TO JAIL WITH THEM.

If I rob a convenience store and go to jail I cant take my child with me......

How is this common sense so freaking hard to grasp?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Look, you wanted a source. I gave that source. The Trump Administration created this policy as a deterrent to women with children seeking asylum. They said so, more times than I cited.

You asked for a source confirming that there is no law requiring children of asylum seekers to be separated at the border. I gave you a source.

Argue that reality with someone else. I'm not interested in giving you an outlet for your indifference to humanity.

edit on 15-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Sources tell Reuters?

Lol

Check the article, it's a timeline of how this god awful policy came to be. There is no question as to the factualaity that the Trump Adminstration created this policy as a deterrent for women and children seeking asylum.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Look, you wanted a source. I gave that source. The Trump Administration created this policy as a deterrent to women with children seeking asylum. They said so, more times than I cited.

You asked for a source confirming that there is no law requiring children of asylum seekers to be separated at the border. I gave you a source.

Argue that reality with someone else. I'm not interested in giving you an outlet for your indifference to humanity.

LoL that wasnt even what I asked for a source for, but ok thats fine.

Its becoming more and more clear why this whole debate has fallen flat.

1 of you wont source anything they claim, and the other sources things I didnt ask for lol.

Its like trying to teach a fish to talk, its pointless and they have short attention spans

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

however arresting people for seeking asylum is just a trap for humans

Seeking asylum from what? That is what the lawyers on the borders tell them to say. People like you who see this scream OMG they are not here to work illegally, they are SEEING ASYLUM!!!

You need to understand this is just another scam towards our justice system. As far as the kids are concern, they are in better care right now in the detention centers then they were most likely during the trek across multiple countries to get to our borders.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

This debate is about the cruel and inhumane punishment taking children from their now imprisoned parents as their punishment and a deterrent to others who come here seeking asylum.

There is no justification for this.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

This debate is about the cruel and inhumane punishment taking children from their now imprisoned parents as their punishment and a deterrent to others who come here seeking asylum.

There is no justification for this.

The justification is their parents broke the law, and the kids cant go with them to jail........

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I think there is something in the air today which has been preventing people from understanding very basic common sense.

Its not just this thread either. Its freaking everywhere! Maybe I should start a thread on how much I love blue skies and see how many people I piss off! Cause its NOT BLUE!!
edit on 15-6-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I think there is something in the air today which has been preventing people from understanding very basic common sense.

Its not just this thread either. Its freaking everywhere! Maybe I should start s thread on how much I love blue skies and see how many people I puss off! Cause its NOT BLUE!!

LoL im noticing it too........its like everyones brains fell out.....

Im glad someone else noticed because I was starting to think I was just going crazy.

I just got off the phone with a client and had to walk him through something very very basic 3 dif times

I might have to day drink to get through this Friday lol

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Sources tell Reuters?

Lol

Check the article, it's a timeline of how this god awful policy came to be. There is no question as to the factualaity that the Trump Adminstration created this policy as a deterrent for women and children seeking asylum.

Right.

I remember that time when President Trump sent armed agents to raid a house to take a Cuban boy away from his relatives.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join