It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort ordered to jail, bail revoked on witness tampering charge

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Breaking news:

FBI agents were texting "We will stop Hillary from becoming President".

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: angeldoll

Nah, Bill Clinton pardoned Marc Rich and the people still loved him.

Noooobody is worse than Marc Rich.

And yes, the Russia Probe as led by the Special Counsel
Robert Mueller is a hoax investigation, it was a set up
to Get Trump.

No. It was setup because of connections the campaign had to shady people and their potential shady dealings.

I understand that many of you have a lot invested in Trump and do not want to see his presidency stained in any manner, but let's get past these idiotic conspiracies and start dealing in reality.

We've gone well beyond reasonable to the realm of full-retard.

what exactly is the issue here? manafort did bad things and got caught. He's going to jail. If the bad things he did reflect on Trump, then we have set new standards to judge the president by and past leaders will need to be re-examined with these new rules.

Even the Trump people here understand that Manafort is slimy.

OK. Let me ask you the same question. What is the issue here?

I was responding to someone that said the SC was a hoax setup to go after Trump.

I'm not sure how your post has anything to do with that context.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Breaking news:

And if that were true, you would call them patriots.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

And if that were true, you would call them patriots.

Unbiased Patriots!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Breaking news:

But you have to make that one all about Trump. Cause it is.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

During a press conference at the White House, Trump called Manafort "a respected man" and dismissed questions about reports of Manafort's ties to foreign political parties or governments. "People knew that" Manafort had worked for the Ukrainian government before joining his presidential campaign, the president said.

Trump then went on to downplay Manafort's role in his election.

"He was replaced long before the election. You know that, right? He was replaced long before the election. When all of this stuff started coming out, it came out during the election. But Paul Manafort, who’s a good man also, by the way -- Paul Manafort was replaced long before the election took place. He was only there for a short period of time," Trump said.

ABC

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Wrong thread.

edit on 15-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

how many of those dirty, awful, mean people were placed in the Trump team to disrupt of report back to someone? Not "spies" persay, but ....informants.

None, Trump and everyone he associates with are dirtbags and criminals period. America is now an evil country because of him and his supporters.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Prosecutor who revoked Manafort bail attended
Hillary Clinton's election night party.

Looks like Weissman is still angry

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

how many of those dirty, awful, mean people were placed in the Trump team to disrupt of report back to someone? Not "spies" persay, but ....informants.

None, Trump and everyone he associates with are dirtbags and criminals period. America is now an evil country because of him and his supporters.

I wish you could see your posts from my point of view. Thanks for the smiles.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Prosecutor who revoked Manafort bail attended
Hillary Clinton's election night party.

Looks like Weissman is still angry

He's a real POS that one.

Why is he still practicing law?!

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
So it seems they have sent Paul Manafort to the V.I.P. jail. (Smaller roaches and fewer rats ?)
Footage on tv this morning shows that Mr Manafort has not been sent to the D.C. dungeons and has instead been transferred to a nicer facility in Warsaw Virginia about sixty miles outside of D.C. where he has been listed as a V.I.P. (Very important prisoner?)

Still despite the " better" facilities and special status, the presidents campaign manager has spent the night in jail. That is a very significant piece of information. The last time that happened... Well I don't know that it ever has.
In other news..
The presidents lawyer/fixed is reportedly getting ready to flip after The feds have successfully broken into the encrypted files of about sixteen electronic devices.
The temperature's risin'... It isn't surprisin '

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: underwerks

Trump isn't a sinking ship. He's doing what he was elected for by the people who elected him. And he's succeeding at it.

If you aren't going to speak honestly, what is the purpose of discussing this?

What did I say that is dishonest?

Be specific please.

When they're hanging off a cliff and clutching on to that last straw, they'll claim that you're "dishonest" and refuse to engage you any futher minus a few deflective responses meant to try and save their ego among their online peers.

It's so predictable at this point and I've given up trying to have any intelligent discussion with the q crowd because of it.

They mostly only understand memes and I'm not a good artist.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Manafort was jailed for witness tampering. In February.
Just four months ago.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The judge made the decision not the prosecutor.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Trump should be in jail for profiteering from the Presidency along with obstruction of justice.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: underwerks

"Im rubber and you're glue" isn't an argument.

Yet that's exactly what you tried to do. You claimed he was dishonest, he kindly asked why and requested that you elaborate, then you responded back and deflected and asked him why Trump is a sinking ship without clarifying why he's a liar.

You're running out of tricks my friend and we're all watching, I brought popcorn.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Manafort was jailed for witness tampering. In February.
Just four months ago.

No je was warned about sharing details of thr case in an op ed he wrote. This violated the gag order the judge had on the case. As far as witness tampering thats a very odd charge. He was supposedly sending encrypted messages to two witnesses.

What i find odd is how dobyou contact someone using encryption methods unless they were all ready a good friend. And if they are a friends which you would assume they had to be to exchange encrypted messages. Why wouldnt they lie for him when asked if the Europeans he hired lobbies for Ukraine? If this is the proof in their case then something tells me they dont have much of a case.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Criminals on all sides should be jailed.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So it seems they have sent Paul Manafort to the V.I.P. jail. (Smaller roaches and fewer rats ?)

Better food and cable TV. Access to the tennis courts. Clean underwear every day!

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join