It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort ordered to jail, bail revoked on witness tampering charge

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: rickymouse
I do not like people trying to make themselves look like something they are not. He is saying he is part owner in many businesses. I own a business, my daughter owns a business, I have friends that own businesses, they really own them. I know people who make up all kind of crap to make people believe they are something they aren't too, I have to listen to them BSing once in a while.

Cool well I also own multiple huge companies that I run day to day, I am like the Elon Musk you've never heard off.

You can't prove I am not, just like I cannot prove you own whatever it is you own or if you are sweeping the roads, but guess what? It doesn't matter because its got nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Yeah, I trust underwerks serious reference to being a business owner just as much as I believe you own all those huge companies. At least you are not trying to deceive anyone, it is easily recognized as a satire.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: olaru12

Nah. Manafort will have the protection of the white supremacists in prison. Don't be surprised if he shows up with some tattoos though! LOL

Manafort will be in the witness protection program living in Fla. for his testimony. It's how the DAs work it....It's "The Art of the DEal"

edit on 15-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: network dude

If you want to believe it, go ahead. You would have probably loved Trumps business seminars. And his mega successful steaks and vodka.

do you own your own business?

Parts of several businesses, yes. And I do the same thing. Which is why it’s so easy to see when other people do it.

And while we’re at it, that isn’t something that should be done at a government level. Your local business, who cares. There’s already an expectation among most people that advertisers are overselling them.

But people actually believe the things Trump tells them, because he’s president. Even though he’s the same carnival huckster.

So basically you are probably saying you own stocks in different companies, probably in an IRA. That is probably why you only said that the stock market value increase was the only real verified evidence, you probably see your statement.

Do you own or run your own company? Do you make Financial or other business decisions on the companies you have financial interest in ? I am not talking about something like voting for the CEO or Treasurer of AT&T for stock you own either, I hate voting for all those corporate leaders.

Do you ever read a post and just think to yourself "what the hell does that have to do with anything?"

Now sure I know you are only responding to another members previous post but really, what the hell does another members private business dealings have to do with Manafort winding up in jail for witness tampering?

It has nothing to do with the OP. Everyone just has a chip on their shoulder because the narrative they were fed about the IG report publicly collapsed yesterday.

So they go after an obvious target. Which I’m fine with. If I can absorb some of their anger and frustration and rage, I’ll have done my good deed for the day.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Nah. Manafort will have the protection of the white supremacists in prison. Don't be surprised if he shows up with some tattoos though! LOL

Nah he's dropping the soap!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Manafort will be in the witness protection program living in Fla. for his testimony. It's how the DAs work it....

Actually is this possible.

**Pops on tin foil hat**

What if thats actually happening, they have made a deal, Manafort is sitting in a small room with armed guards outside with him telling Mueller all he wants to know about Trump and Russia's dodgy dealings. This whole thing about him being in jail is just a ruse and he is now under witness protection.

**Takes off hat**

I know thats probably not true but its a interesting thought.
edit on 15-6-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I won't put you in the right track of this or even point you the direction because you are clearly way gone and so blind.

I'll just do what I always do: wait.

The house of cards is falling down and guess who's in the top?

Your beloveds HRC and BHO.

Manafort is that small fish you get before the big ones.

And if Trump is with him and committed any crimes whatsoever, so be it: Jail him too!

No sympathy from me to those who are in power and acting on their-own profit.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I do not like people trying to make themselves look like something they are not. He is saying he is part owner in many businesses. I own a business, my daughter owns a business, I have friends that own businesses, they really own them. I know people who make up all kind of crap to make people believe they are something they aren't too, I have to listen to them BSing once in a while.

Cool well I also own multiple huge companies that I run day to day, I am like the Elon Musk you've never heard off.

You can't prove I am not, just like I cannot prove you own whatever it is you own or if you are sweeping the roads, but guess what? It doesn't matter because its got nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Yeah, I trust underwerks serious reference to being a business owner just as much as I believe you own all those huge companies. At least you are not trying to deceive anyone, it is easily recognized as a satire.

Cool.

My businesses are none of your business, and have nothing to do with the OP at all. Believe what you want if it helps you paint me in a way that deligitimizes what I have to say.

Seeing as how I don’t toe the party line, there’s a lot of people here who appreciate that I’m sure. Have at it.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Wouldn't it be funny, if Sideshow Bob falsified this entire case, just to tie manafort up in jail and use him as an example? It sure seems that is a possibility, you know, to try and scare everyone else that probably don't exist, except in his tiny little mind. He does, after all, have to show something for the millions of taxpayer dollars he's wasted. What would be funnier, is if manafort sued Mueller for false arrest and false accusations. It's bizarre world and here, anything has a non-zero probability of happening.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/15.2018 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It is far more likely that he can dish up a load of dirt on the
FBI agents, and The Clinton Camp, and perhaps even
a one Christopher Steele and some other Russian Double
Agents. And no tin foil hat needed for that one.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Yeah he could of this was an alternative universe

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

And then Frodo could destroy the ring and Vader could tell Luke he is his father.....

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

And then Frodo could destroy the ring and Vader could tell Luke he is his father.....

And Comey would tell us that he is Darth Vader!

The only fairy tale is the Fractured Russian Fairy Tale

edit on 15-6-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If you want to believe it, go ahead. You would have probably loved Trumps business seminars. And his mega successful steaks and vodka.

do you own your own business?

Parts of several businesses, yes. And I do the same thing. Which is why it’s so easy to see when other people do it.

And while we’re at it, that isn’t something that should be done at a government level. Your local business, who cares. There’s already an expectation among most people that advertisers are overselling them.

But people actually believe the things Trump tells them, because he’s president. Even though he’s the same carnival huckster.

you must be a billionaire too. See, I have made some good moves and some bad ones. I failed a few times. I never got to be a "millionaire", at lest not yet. But knowing that I didn't fail on purpose, I have some respect for those who to fail, but continue to try. I think finding their failures and pounding on them is kind of a dick move. If you are cool with that, then by all means, be you. But remember, one day, it's entirely possible that something you do may not work out exactly as you planned.

There’s a big difference in a person failing and owning their mistakes, and a person who continues to talk about their failures as if they are amazing successes.

Especially if that person is the president of the United States. If it’s just some business who cares, the leader of our country is another story.

so I guess you can show me where Trump touted his failures as something great? he probably did, but I don't remember that, and it's the crux of your argument, so in order to seem like you aren't blowing smoke, you kind of need to back that up.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Reminder that his bail has been revoked after witness tampering, having been 'turned in' by one of the people he called, using one of his multiple phones - over a five week period. The reporter said he was telling him exactly what his comments were to investigators, and it was clear Manafort wanted him to corroborate what he'd told them about Crimea.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out he's lied about Crimea, and wants corroboration. Liar liar.
You know what they say about liars. If they'll lie about one thing.....

edit on 6/15/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Rudy has just floated the idea that there will be Pardons
coming when the Russia Hoax probe is finally over.

"Clean Up"

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Rudy has just floated the idea that there will be Pardons
coming when the Russia Hoax probe is finally over.

"Clean Up"

But it's not a hoax. If he starts handing out pardons, it will be more than some people in congress will be able to stomach. Not to mention the general public. Rudy says it today, the WH denies it tonight.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Nah, Bill Clinton pardoned Marc Rich and the people still loved him.

Noooobody is worse than Marc Rich.

And yes, the Russia Probe as led by the Special Counsel
Robert Mueller is a hoax investigation, it was a set up
to Get Trump.

edit on 15-6-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

to Get Trump.

No. It was setup because of connections the campaign had to shady people and their potential shady dealings.

I understand that many of you have a lot invested in Trump and do not want to see his presidency stained in any manner, but let's get past these idiotic conspiracies and start dealing in reality.

We've gone well beyond reasonable to the realm of full-retard.

edit on 15-6-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

He is going to the D.C. Jail. With the crazys and drug dealers and big guys named Hurley who just love little white men. ( for breakfast)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

to Get Trump.

No. It was setup because of connections the campaign had to shady people and their potential shady dealings.

I understand that many of you have a lot invested in Trump and do not want to see his presidency stained in any manner, but let's get past these idiotic conspiracies and start dealing in reality.

We've gone well beyond reasonable to the realm of full-retard.

what exactly is the issue here? manafort did bad things and got caught. He's going to jail. If the bad things he did reflect on Trump, then we have set new standards to judge the president by and past leaders will need to be re-examined with these new rules.

Even the Trump people here understand that Manafort is slimy.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join