It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort ordered to jail, bail revoked on witness tampering charge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

There are a lot of verified statements there, but you will not consider let alone accept the evidence because you only see what you believe to be real.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Dude you can dress this up in anyway way you want, this is bad for Trump.

Now I know you want to just burry your head in the sand or cry into your nice soft pillow that its not true but it is, Trump is in some very hot water with the investigation and his former campaign manager winding up in jail as a result of the investigation into Russian interference is bad.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

"Im rubber and you're glue" isn't an argument.

Yet you Trump people base pretty much your entire argument on it.

It’s always someone else, something else’s fault. Never the fault of the person in question, Trump.

Please, look over here, and not at the current crooks who are driving our country deeper into the mud.

Because Trump said so. Because whatever he might have done, what these other people might have done is infinitely worse.

Because politics.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: network dude

If you want to believe it, go ahead. You would have probably loved Trumps business seminars. And his mega successful steaks and vodka.

do you own your own business?

Parts of several businesses, yes. And I do the same thing. Which is why it’s so easy to see when other people do it.

And while we’re at it, that isn’t something that should be done at a government level. Your local business, who cares. There’s already an expectation among most people that advertisers are overselling them.

But people actually believe the things Trump tells them, because he’s president. Even though he’s the same carnival huckster.

So basically you are probably saying you own stocks in different companies, probably in an IRA. That is probably why you only said that the stock market value increase was the only real verified evidence, you probably see your statement.

Do you own or run your own company? Do you make Financial or other business decisions on the companies you have financial interest in ? I am not talking about something like voting for the CEO or Treasurer of AT&T for stock you own either, I hate voting for all those corporate leaders.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: network dude

If you want to believe it, go ahead. You would have probably loved Trumps business seminars. And his mega successful steaks and vodka.

do you own your own business?

Parts of several businesses, yes. And I do the same thing. Which is why it’s so easy to see when other people do it.

And while we’re at it, that isn’t something that should be done at a government level. Your local business, who cares. There’s already an expectation among most people that advertisers are overselling them.

But people actually believe the things Trump tells them, because he’s president. Even though he’s the same carnival huckster.

So basically you are probably saying you own stocks in different companies, probably in an IRA. That is probably why you only said that the stock market value increase was the only real verified evidence, you probably see your statement.

Do you own or run your own company? Do you make Financial or other business decisions on the companies you have financial interest in ? I am not talking about something like voting for the CEO or Treasurer of AT&T for stock you own either, I hate voting for all those corporate leaders.

Do you ever read a post and just think to yourself "what the hell does that have to do with anything?"

Now sure I know you are only responding to another members previous post but really, what the hell does another members private business dealings have to do with Manafort winding up in jail for witness tampering?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

There are a lot of verified statements there, but you will not consider let alone accept the evidence because you only see what you believe to be real.

Here’s a little advice for all you Trump supporters who can’t fathom why people don’t see what you see:

If there is clear evidence of a spy being placed in Trumps campaign etc, then present it and it will speak for itself. Clear evidence is clear evidence and there is no hiding from it. No matter who you are. What you have is events and statements being flavored to support the narrative you’re being fed. A lot of times by “news” services who are owned by people connected to Trump or Steve Bannon themselves. That should be obvious. But oh wait, the MSM is the enemy, which means alternative news is true. Lmao.

When someone looks at the whole picture, it’s obvious what is what and what is coming from who.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude you can dress this up in anyway way you want, this is bad for Trump.

Now I know you want to just burry your head in the sand or cry into your nice soft pillow that its not true but it is, Trump is in some very hot water with the investigation and his former campaign manager winding up in jail as a result of the investigation into Russian interference is bad.

Since you assert that Manafort is going to jail as a result of the Russian investigation, can you please cite the charges (and dates) so we can properly ascertain how correct you are?

Also, since you claim Trump is in "very hot water", can you cite a claim from Mueller, or anyone else not "anonymous" and related to the case, that can refute Muellers claim that Trump was not the target of a criminal investigation (a statement supported by both Wray and Rosenstein, as well as Comey all the way back to when the investigation first started).

I should point out: either Trump isn't the target, and his campaign was laced with "informants". Or he was the target, and his campaign was laced with spies. Which one do you prefer?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It’s always someone else, something else’s fault. Never the fault of the person in question, Trump.

Please, look over here, and not at the current crooks who are driving our country deeper into the mud.

Because Trump said so. Because whatever he might have done, what these other people might have done is infinitely worse.

Because politics.

Nothing in this post has any relevance or makes any sense in the context to the conversation we were having.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Dude you should really be watching Portugal vs Spain rather than ask me questions like that.... just saying.

Now look as I am pretty engrossed in said game I am not going to miss it by getting to engaged in this thread.

To me its very simple, Manafort being in the clink for whatever reason as a result of the Russian interference investigation is bad for Trump.

If you are so blinded by your love of all things orange and Trump that you cannot see that, then there is very little I or anyone else can say that will cure you of your wilful ignorance.

now it looks like Spain are about to score...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude you should really be watching Portugal vs Spain rather than ask me questions like that.... just saying.

Now look as I am pretty engrossed in said game I am not going to miss it by getting to engaged in this thread.

To me its very simple, Manafort being in the clink for whatever reason as a result of the Russian interference investigation is bad for Trump.

If you are so blinded by your love of all things orange and Trump that you cannot see that, then there is very little I or anyone else can say that will cure you of your wilful ignorance.

now it looks like Spain are about to score...

To dispel your ignorance then: Manafort is in the clink for things he did over a decade ago. It has nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with something he did, which was already investigated (and whose investigation was handed off to Mueller when this investigation started off again...its not clear why).

It would be like me having a guy I hired last month go to jail for DUI 10 years ago, and you trying to smear me for it.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

To dispel your ignorance then:

I don't think my ignorance in the problem here, regardless of the reason, Manafort is in Jail as a result of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election when he was Trumps campaign manager.

So I don't care if its for litter dropping a decade ago or anything else the point is its came about as a result of this investigation and that is bad for Trump.

His little orange hands must be trembling more than when he was fiddling with Sormy's bra right now.

now let me watch this corner...
edit on 15-6-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I do not like people trying to make themselves look like something they are not. He is saying he is part owner in many businesses. I own a business, my daughter owns a business, I have friends that own businesses, they really own them. I know people who make up all kind of crap to make people believe they are something they aren't too, I have to listen to them BSing once in a while.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Imagine that....he has relationships in a place where he runs businesses.

I'm trying to understand why is Manafort would have anything significant to add or give. First thing is to understand why he joined Trump campaign team in the first place.

His particular experience is relevant to Trump's position. Manafort played a significant role in the 1976 convention where Gerald Ford ended up winning the nomination in spite of a fight from Ronald Reagan and Bob Dole.

In later years, Manafort went on to work for Reagan and George H.W. Bush.

Pretty good reason I would say, but then 4 months into the relationship Trump sees him as maybe not as clean as he would think, and he removed him, end of story....not much of a story to begin with.

Now Carter Page is a different story in he had worked for the FBI in the past, up to 18 months in the investigation of Mr. Podobnyy who was charged in 2015. Trump's team did not go after Page, Page worked hard to get on Trump's team, and that is important. Though Page had a minor role, and many on Trump's team saw him as not very good/smart one needs to think what relationship did he have with the FBI when he joined Trump's team? As Newsweek puts it...

In either case, how Page could walk from an FBI operation against the Russians in 2015 and become the center of a second counterintelligence operation a year later continues to baffle me.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I do not like people trying to make themselves look like something they are not. He is saying he is part owner in many businesses. I own a business, my daughter owns a business, I have friends that own businesses, they really own them. I know people who make up all kind of crap to make people believe they are something they aren't too, I have to listen to them BSing once in a while.

Cool well I also own multiple huge companies that I run day to day, I am like the Elon Musk you've never heard off.

You can't prove I am not, just like I cannot prove you own whatever it is you own or if you are sweeping the roads, but guess what? It doesn't matter because its got nothing to do with the topic at hand.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I'd give up. They simply aren't grasping what you are saying. Its amazing how presenting basic known facts just get so ignored! Lol wow. Now I guess you're an "orange lover" to boot. Unbelievable.
edit on 15-6-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

To dispel your ignorance then: Manafort is in the clink for things he did over a decade ago. It has nothing to do with Trump.

But Manafort is going to spill his guts about what went on in the Trump campaign and the Russian collusion anyway to save his skin and perhaps get leniency instead of a cell mate called "big Bubba".

Manafort is also going to rat out plenty of other people on the campaign....it's going to get very, very ugly.

edit on 15-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I addressed what you said, I hope Trump succeeds as well but that doesn't blind me from the fact that he has been an embarrassment to the office up to this point save for the North Korea thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nah. Manafort will have the protection of the white supremacists in prison. Don't be surprised if he shows up with some tattoos though! LOL

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Because politics.

Nothing in this post has any relevance or makes any sense in the context to the conversation we were having.

It’s very relevant.

I also think it’s ironic you rush to accuse me of dishonesty because I don’t believe a proudly dishonest persons take on things.

But hey, I wouldn’t expect any less at this point.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

To dispel your ignorance then: Manafort is in the clink for things he did over a decade ago. It has nothing to do with Trump.

But Manafort is going to spill his guts about what went on in the Trump campaign and the Russian collusion anyway to save his skin a perhaps get leniency instead of a cell mate called "big Bubba".

Half time...Ronaldo!!!

ohhh yea....

I totally agree with you, a sleaze-ball like Manafort is going to be prime-beef in jail, thats why I think this is going to have Trump nervous, it just keeps making the odds of him spilling his guts to the FBI on Trump as part of a deal all the more likely.

I reckon Trump would have crapped himself on hearing this news.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join