It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort ordered to jail, bail revoked on witness tampering charge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

How many mistakes does Trump have to make before you realize he's incompetent? How many people have you guys accused of being spies within his administration? More than I can count on two hands that's for sure.
edit on 6/15/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

If you want to believe it, go ahead. You would have probably loved Trumps business seminars. And his mega successful steaks and vodka.

do you own your own business?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Did you get a "small" loan of a million dollars (7 million today) from your already successful dad and countless business connections? If not then you weren't handed a silver spoon.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Has nothing to do with Trump.

But it sure does imply Manafort's guilt.

So he wasn't Trumps campaign chairman and he hasn't been jailed as a result of a investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election???

yeah keep telling yourself this has nothing to do with Trump, this has everything to do with Trump.

Its just another slip of the knot tightening in on Trump and his associates.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Ill point out that "winning" is your word, not mine. I would assume since its a word you quote from yourself you'd know what it means.

"Not a sinking ship" would be:

- a successful first meeting with NK
- labor markets greatly improved
- stock markets have gained enormous value
- ISIS is all but defeated
- each of us has a little more money left after Uncle Sams steals our tax money
- the accusations he has made against the FBI and DOJ seem to be panning out, while the investigation "into him" has been clearly stated to not be an investigation into him

link   

originally posted by: network dude

If you want to believe it, go ahead. You would have probably loved Trumps business seminars. And his mega successful steaks and vodka.

Parts of several businesses, yes. And I do the same thing. Which is why it’s so easy to see when other people do it.

And while we’re at it, that isn’t something that should be done at a government level. Your local business, who cares. There’s already an expectation among most people that advertisers are overselling them.

But people actually believe the things Trump tells them, because he’s president. Even though he’s the same carnival huckster.

link   
Can you imagine the sh!tshow in the WH about now. I wonder who will be the next cabinet member to bail? I'm betting on Kelly....

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How many mistakes does Trump have to make before you realize he's incompetent? How many people have you guys accused of being spies within his administration? More than I can count I two hands that's for sure.

LOL, you don't get it still. LOL!!!!

what happens when you finally convince me that Trump makes mistakes and he's bad? Is it my loyalty to the "never Trump" movement that has held back the impending impeachment?

Not that I expect you to understand this, or retain it, but Trump is an egotistical ass. He lies, he has little to no tact, and says and does embarrassing things that make the US look bad. I said it, I know it, and everyone who has blood pumping through their veins know this as well.

But none of that negates the fact that Trump is the president, Trump was the one the election process deemed to be the POTUS. And Trump currently resides in the White house.

You still having a hard time dealing with the election results won't change any of that. And in about two years, there will be another election. I really hope there are some good choices so we can all move on from what we got here. But until that happens, Trump is president, and while he is, (#ing sue me for this) I will hope that the things he does turn out good for the USA. I will not hope he fails and looks bad so I can smile and know "I was right" while the world collapses, I think that's what a huge dickhead would do. And I see them around here a lot lately.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Parts of several businesses, yes. And I do the same thing. Which is why it’s so easy to see when other people do it.

And while we’re at it, that isn’t something that should be done at a government level. Your local business, who cares. There’s already an expectation among most people that advertisers are overselling them.

But people actually believe the things Trump tells them, because he’s president. Even though he’s the same carnival huckster.

you must be a billionaire too. See, I have made some good moves and some bad ones. I failed a few times. I never got to be a "millionaire", at lest not yet. But knowing that I didn't fail on purpose, I have some respect for those who to fail, but continue to try. I think finding their failures and pounding on them is kind of a dick move. If you are cool with that, then by all means, be you. But remember, one day, it's entirely possible that something you do may not work out exactly as you planned.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So he wasn't Trumps campaign chairman and he hasn't been jailed as a result of a investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election???

No. He was jailed for malfeasance several years before the election.

I had a guy work for me that got a DUI. Does that mean I got a DUI, too? Even though i don't really drink? Guilt by association is pretty nefarious.

yeah keep telling yourself this has nothing to do with Trump, this has everything to do with Trump.

Dunno...everyone seems to report that Mueller claims Trump isn't the target of a criminal investigation.

Maybe it'll tighten before he finishes his 8 years?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Ill point out that "winning" is your word, not mine. I would assume since its a word you quote from yourself you'd know what it means.

- the accusations he has made against the FBI and DOJ seem to be panning out, while the investigation "into him" has been clearly stated to not be an investigation into him

I’ll point out that the only verifiable thing in your post is the stock market gains, which even that is questionable whether it’s because of anything Trump has done or just part of a larger trend.

Trumps allegations against him being spied on have been disproven again and again, every bombshell report and memo that has been released by the Trump admin has been nothing but hot garbage, Isis being defeated is no different than Bush’s “mission accomplished” BS, and none of his allegations are panning out except in online places that are owned by friends of his, such as True Pundit.

I’ll give you that people got a little bit more money back on their tax returns, mostly the people in Trumps own bracket. And yes, Trumps first meeting with the leader of NK went well. As any meeting between like minds will go.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's funny, this sounds EXACTLY like the one's who say "Trump is playing 8D chess and every move he makes is calculated and planned". Except totally different.

I'd ask if you have any proof of your claims, but I kind of think it's all a cult like faith you have.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I've accepted the election results, I've also accepted that Trump isn't a very good president on social fronts and is an embarrassment to the office. I don't have sour grapes over the election, I have sour grapes over what the one elected has decided to do with the office.

I think you are the one who does not understand. You keep repeating the same tired lines over and over. "Butthurt that Hilary lost" blah blah when I didn't support any candidate other than maybe Sanders.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I’ll point out that the only verifiable thing in your post is the stock market gains, which even that is questionable whether it’s because of anything Trump has done or just part of a larger trend.

Trumps allegations against him being spied on have been disproven again and again, every bombshell report and memo that has been released by the Trump admin has been nothing but hot garbage, Isis being defeated is no different than Bush’s “mission accomplished” BS, and none of his allegations are panning out except in online places that are owned by friends of his, such as True Pundit.

I’ll give you that people got a little bit more money back on their tax returns, mostly the people in Trumps own bracket. And yes, Trumps first meeting with the leader of NK went well. As any meeting between like minds will go.

So you are saying that Trump tower wasn't wiretapped? We have the FISA warrant.

Are you saying he wasn't spied on? I mean, you can call it an "informant", or even a "ball bearing"...but a spy is a spy.

Please. This is what i mean by lack of honesty. Parse words however you want to support a crumbling narrative. No skin of my nose. I don't particularly care for Trump. I just care for honesty.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

LOL, so he wrong, except for most of his talking points. Got it.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I've accepted the election results, I've also accepted that Trump isn't a very good president on social fronts and is an embarrassment to the office. I don't have sour grapes over the election, I have sour grapes over what the one elected has decided to do with the office.

I think you are the one who does not understand. You keep repeating the same tired lines over and over. "Butthurt that Hilary lost" blah blah when I didn't support any candidate other than maybe Sanders.

try to re-read what I wrote and respond to that, not what you think you wanted me to say.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

you must be a billionaire too. See, I have made some good moves and some bad ones. I failed a few times. I never got to be a "millionaire", at lest not yet. But knowing that I didn't fail on purpose, I have some respect for those who to fail, but continue to try. I think finding their failures and pounding on them is kind of a dick move. If you are cool with that, then by all means, be you. But remember, one day, it's entirely possible that something you do may not work out exactly as you planned.

There’s a big difference in a person failing and owning their mistakes, and a person who continues to talk about their failures as if they are amazing successes.

Especially if that person is the president of the United States. If it’s just some business who cares, the leader of our country is another story.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

So you are saying that Trump tower wasn't wiretapped? We have the FISA warrant.

Are you saying he wasn't spied on? I mean, you can call it an "informant", or even a "ball bearing"...but a spy is a spy.

Please. This is what i mean by lack of honesty. Parse words however you want to support a crumbling narrative. No skin of my nose. I don't particularly care for Trump. I just care for honesty.

You parse words to accuse me of parsing words.

Lovely.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Those big wheels in Washington do not like to follow rules, they feel that the rules do not apply to them. Maybe Trump should have made Manafort the secretary of State.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

"Im rubber and you're glue" isn't an argument.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join