It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a problem that infuriates some, but there is a big picture for those whom posess vision

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: underwerks

Why do you always say people are partisan and say something partisan?

Do you really think this way or are you just trolling?

Either reason sucks.

You do it in almost every thread.

I’m just reading the chess board. Any partisanship you ascribe to that is nothing more than a reflection of your own.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

No, you are fos and now talking in circles.

Everyone can see your partisan post above, you can't just lie in 3 more posts.

That's worse than Peter's "it was you" elevator fart.

You should hand out your liberal spotting scope, so the rest can see light.

We're just so ignorant, show us where you get your knowledge...

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: spcorrfatthumbs

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Trumps job as court jester is working out swimmingly.

....Distract the idiots on both sides.

[/quotcool, is he Gods jester till he morphs if he morphatates

Morphatates
edit on 15-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
In my assigned view, we are outta time....now or never we goin to see some stuff globally....we have a real World to rate and run, not cardiac...that's not of God's fruits for us, joy yes.....gather all your wits, we'll be brothers and sisters and make eternal history, we all knew each other in the beforetime since we're eternal beings, forgive reality, forgive it no matter who it presented us in the states with as it walks us to the dawn

And it is well known to be the hardest yet highest of human functions.....to forgive....

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No, you are fos and now talking in circles.

Everyone can see your partisan post above, you can't just lie in 3 more posts.

That's worse than Peter's "it was you" elevator fart.

You should hand out your liberal spotting scope, so the rest can see light.

We're just so ignorant, show us where you get your knowledge...

Man, yesterday was really hard on you all, huh?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
The norm had been having a politician as POTUS and running the Country as a cash cow, now we have a millionaire as POTUS running the country as a business....

edit on 15-6-2018 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It raises the question could Trump have even achieved what he has without being the Trump that he is?

Could he have been a 'normal' President-whatever that is- and gotten anywhere? I think not. Let's not forget he swayed a serious number of CEOs, international and U.S. as well as the US voters.

We forget on top of being a businessman, he's well 'genned in' with 'reality TV' and the audience it engenders. Looks to me that he flips the switch between the two adroitly.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: GBP/JPY
The norm had been having a politician as POTUS and running the Country as a cash cow, now we have a millionaire as POTUS running the country as a business....

Sorta was aware of that cool logic, but you spelled it out devine....ly man....

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
We voted in a wild one....not unlike the hero in a fascinating hollywood movie

I aim to make a big knock for the situation, maybe resolve the views of the disenchanted

We saw reality shift gears just in time to avoid certain global fundamental debauchery is my premise to enhance the calm of those so offended by Trump sitting in the worldwide control chair

The vote was either hillary or Trump, we don't ever get perfection in a human national leader... I puport that one candidate was slippin into darkness, before the public eye even and it showed...so obvious.

A hero was so badly needed even satan himself is reported as saying that beatch was whackt. satan himself said take over God, I got nothing....

What we see now is the systematic dismantling of the evil strongholds and that's a huge turn to rightous logic

It is looking Biblical the way the trend has reversed,huh...why, it does appear as though if hillary was elected, the totality of all that sacred or reverent , would have blown chunks all over the way of the world we had. That's right, if hillary was voted in the very fabric of the planet, the rocks themselves would have spewed, no hurled ...and that would be ugly on the front page....on the early edition, right?

God would have had to flood the globe again

So we got us a Trump, hey do not pin him down to perform with superb perfection....He's a God thing or we would have gotten shat upon

Delusion is a short ride from vision.

We Voted In?

Maybe you but not I. Fact the popular vote (not the electoral vote) was 3 million more votes for Ms. Rodham-Clinton. Didn't vote for her either - to set the record straight.

But 'We the People' didn't, in fact, vote into the presidency, Mr. Trump.

Let me correct that - it's only 2.8 million more for Ms. Clinton.

Official results:

transition.fec.gov...
edit on 15-6-2018 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

In the central bank arena they noticed well....He cussed China about global currency tactics, but assured them they are included in the worlds nations country club.....a year ago.....made a big bump up on the charts

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: nwtrucker

In the central bank arena they noticed well....He cussed China about global currency tactics, but assured them they are included in the worlds nations country club.....a year ago.....made a big bump up on the charts

A plain and simple truth. Otherwise, we'd face war with China. China must be included and they must play fairer. Again, a very adroit move...sans the reality TV dramatics....which scared the crap out of them.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

The 'official results'? Even that's an outright lie.

There is one, 1 , uno, official result and that is the electoral college. There is no other, 'official results'.

Get it? Good!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The excuses for Trump are getting weirder and weirder.

Having to dig for justification is telling.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Starr but I am the worst.....I don't assign the moniker ms. Clinton......I use the other slang descriptive bad mental picture from Waynes World and that mike myers verbage they invented bestowing nonameniable terms....and rookyish bht i like em snappy comeback tryin to tell it like is fat evil bassturd oncircumsised candidate wanna was

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: intrepid

A hero was so badly needed even satan himself is reported as saying that beatch was whackt. satan himself said take over God, I got nothing....

Um. Yeah. I want the 3 minutes reading the OP back.

Well, if I was Canadian like you I would simply avoid U.S. political threads. Problem solved. I know I don’t read other peoples mail just for fun. Weird...

Kinda funny how you never see these kind of isolationist remarks when non-Americans post pro-Trump threads... In fact, I bet the same people who always post this 'mind your own business' nonsense, are the same people who S&F those pro-Trump threads by non-Americans.

How about some consistency? You guys seem to be all over the road...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There is a US Constitution accompanied by a Bill of Rights. The names Trump and Clinton are meaningless. Which political ideology supports those documents (in their entirety as written), liberal or conservative? If you can answer that question, you know the proper way to vote (if you believe in America and her freedoms and you want to maintain those freedoms in the future).

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

There was another one who thought along those lines, one might recall "BECAUSE IT'S HER TURN". Didn't work out too well and I doubt the new slogan would work any better but hey, run with it

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Personal opinion is personal opinion

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: Annee

Personal opinion is personal opinion

Oh, I think this is more then personal opinion.

It's creative manipulation of trying to justify Trump's actions.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
The excuses for Trump are getting weirder and weirder.

Having to dig for justification is telling.

AStarr

Immiinently irrational captain, to let irrational illogical humans be included on a mision like this ....I love you Annee

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join