It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a problem that infuriates some, but there is a big picture for those whom posess vision

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
We voted in a wild one....not unlike the hero in a fascinating hollywood movie

I aim to make a big knock for the situation, maybe resolve the views of the disenchanted

We saw reality shift gears just in time to avoid certain global fundamental debauchery is my premise to enhance the calm of those so offended by Trump sitting in the worldwide control chair

The vote was either hillary or Trump, we don't ever get perfection in a human national leader... I puport that one candidate was slippin into darkness, before the public eye even and it showed...so obvious.

A hero was so badly needed even satan himself is reported as saying that beatch was whackt. satan himself said take over God, I got nothing....

What we see now is the systematic dismantling of the evil strongholds and that's a huge turn to rightous logic

It is looking Biblical the way the trend has reversed,huh...why, it does appear as though if hillary was elected, the totality of all that sacred or reverent , would have blown chunks all over the way of the world we had. That's right, if hillary was voted in the very fabric of the planet, the rocks themselves would have spewed, no hurled ...and that would be ugly on the front page....on the early edition, right?

God would have had to flood the globe again

So we got us a Trump, hey do not pin him down to perform with superb perfection....He's a God thing or we would have gotten shat upon

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
We dodged a vomitous election result, woulda been swimming in it....totally egregious dude

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yep, she would have spewed and I would have bolted

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

A hero was so badly needed even satan himself is reported as saying that beatch was whackt. satan himself said take over God, I got nothing....

Um. Yeah. I want the 3 minutes reading the OP back.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

This is the gist of it: the voters (and Hillary's rigging the DNC) gave us a choice between these 2 (or Pocahontas, or that lunatic Johnson). It boggles the mind how people don't realize that Trump is a result of a broken electoral. In more than one way, as those who actually support the guy do so due to their disenfranchisement with a system that, based on what we saw with the DNC, is wholly rigged.

Is he perfect? Far from it. He's a royal asshole. But he seems to make decisions that both follow the law and put American interests first. At least for the most part.

If he can move wages out of stagnation, or deflate our currency some, he'd be a real hero.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hillary sure owns real estate in some people's heads around here.

I think they secretly wanted her to win.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yes he may turn out to be the immoral leader in Scriptural prophecy i know

But I'm not all covered in chit....I can be king for a while
edit on 15-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I like Trump because he’s whipped his followers up into a perfect storm of partisanship and rage. The Democrats don’t even need a platform at this point.

“Not them” is all it really takes.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Um. Yeah. I want the 3 minutes reading the OP back.

Well, if I was Canadian like you I would simply avoid U.S. political threads. Problem solved. I know I don’t read other peoples mail just for fun. Weird...

I totally agree about Trump. The alternative was not an option. I will take a dog with fleas over a wolf in sheeps clothing.
edit on 2018/6/15 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I like Trump because he’s whipped his followers up into a perfect storm of partisanship and rage. The Democrats don’t even need a platform at this point.

Please keep that attitude right into the election.

Let’s see how that works for you.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Please keep that attitude right into the election.

Let’s see how that works for you.

I will, thank you.

And yes we will see.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Why do you always say people are partisan and say something partisan?

Do you really think this way or are you just trolling?

Either reason sucks.

You do it in almost every thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Hillary sure owns real estate in some people's heads around here.

I think they secretly wanted her to win.

This really is a lame drum to beat.

Hillary's name is constantly in the headlines, i.e.: current events. Isn't that what we discuss here?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Trumps job as court jester is working out swimmingly.

....Distract the idiots on both sides.

link   
DP'd it

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: Dp'd it

link   

Have you not seen the things they have been fighting against?

I can't help but feel that there is a place of relevance for an opposition party that doesn't involve the shrill. For example, they could support the good things Trump does, then continue to push and negotiate for the things they'd want. In my lifetime I have seen the minority party come out looking like a diamond in a goats ass more than once by using what they had to negotiate for things that would appeal to their base. An underdog that comes home with a bronze medal is still celebrated by their fans.

Instead we get #Resist. And you believe that its not the Democrats smearing crap on the US walls.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Trump is far to volatile to be a joke
Like a ticking time bomb, never sure if he will blow up the political system or the people who placed him in that position
A very nice little gift for the worlds political systems from the people of the US
A very big slap in the face of those in power

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: GBP/JPY

This is the gist of it: the voters (and Hillary's rigging the DNC) gave us a choice between these 2 (or Pocahontas, or that lunatic Johnson). It boggles the mind how people don't realize that Trump is a result of a broken electoral. In more than one way, as those who actually support the guy do so due to their disenfranchisement with a system that, based on what we saw with the DNC, is wholly rigged.

Is he perfect? Far from it. He's a royal asshole. But he seems to make decisions that both follow the law and put American interests first. At least for the most part.

If he can move wages out of stagnation, or deflate our currency some, he'd be a real hero.
I agree. Trump is the result of and reaction to a broken and corrupt electoral system. Liberals need to realize that if they truly want a different result.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

It's all bs really. From the Fake (no more gov control) media, to Trump the savior.

It all just keeps the system moving forward. Selective outrage.

Trump would have axed taxes if he cared, not just bragged about not paying them.

Clinton is garbage and the Clintons are known to be garbage. She even said she would raise taxes.

Controlled opposition ×10

Keep the retared cattle working their redistribution scheme.

This whole sh!tshow is probaby the SmithMundtAct being unleashed. Wait till AI is writing the narrative.
We will need citizen AI to identify Gov AI information.

Weird nazi creeps.

These are the day's of our lives.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Have you not seen the things they have been fighting against?

I can't help but feel that there is a place of relevance for an opposition party that doesn't involve the shrill. For example, they could support the good things Trump does, then continue to push and negotiate for the things they'd want. In my lifetime I have seen the minority party come out looking like a diamond in a goats ass more than once by using what they had to negotiate for things that would appeal to their base. An underdog that comes home with a bronze medal is still celebrated by their fans.

Instead we get #Resist. And you believe that its not the Democrats smearing crap on the US walls.

Yes, I know good and well the imaginary boogeymen they fight against. That people who follow Trump think they’re fighting some nebulous political war is a testament to how fake the entire thing is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join