It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drugged or Possessed Man Stands In Front of Car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
So I saw this video on facebook the other day and it was disturbing. I was hoping for possessed but I know….reality says its most likely drugs. Could this be the cause of synthetic drug that are becoming more popular in the U.S.? Dude looks like a Zombie. I am surprised that the guy in the car didn’t run this dude over.

Flakka: a highly addictive designer drug that causes paranoia and psychosis. Flakka, sometimes known as gravel, is closely related to bath salts, a synthetic cathinone that police linked to the infamous face-eating attack in Miami four years ago.
or
Spice / K2: Synthetic marijuana is a designer drug in which herbs, incense or other leafy materials are sprayed with lab-synthesized liquid chemicals to mimic the effect of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive ingredient in the naturally grown marijuana plant.

~Morpheus

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Yikes. That was disturbing to watch. Will we ever find out what it was all about?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
For a split second I thought the zombie dude was baiting the driver to be ambushed and car jacked .... But then I realized his behavior is definitely Drugs ... I wish I could say ambian ( LOL ), But that is more like bath salts !! The zombie dude is lucky the driver of the car was as patient as he was !!
edit on 15-6-2018 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Sadly we have similar on this side of the Pond.
Apparently "Spice" turns users into lifeless heaps.

www.walesonline.co.uk...

www.walesonline.co.uk...

Me, I'll stick to beer.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Drugs, without question. I think you're spot on about the synthetics.

Stunned by the lights and confused as hell.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Those eyes...., got to be the same drug :

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Classy!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I don't know if I could have been as calm as the driver was. But maybe I have seen too many zombie movies.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Reminds me of something out the X-Files.

It looked to me like he wanted to do battle with the car. That's where his gaze was centered, not really paying attention to the driver.

It also felt like it was taking forever for the LEO to arrive. But it was less than 5 minutes, so I guess that's normal.

Props to NYPD for not tazing or shooting the guy.

-dex

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Friggin creepy!
I would def have been tempted to go forward lol

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I've seen those somewhere but they still give me the creeps. Even the police in that first one look like they don't wanna go anywhere near her. Why is Brazil full of this crazy sh#t?
edit on 15-6-2018 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ahh, a typical low IQ Hillary voter that gets bussed to the polls, handed free money, then gets drugs.

top topics

join