It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO or not experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hi guys, i would like to share something that happened to me about 8 years ago. I've been thinking if i should share or not for the past 3 weeks and so i think it doesn't really changes thing much so why not, right?

First i want to say i for the most part was never interested in any of the UFO stuff or things like paranormal, it just never was in my mind and still i'm not really much into it other than sometimes wondering when reading about very old descriptions of things in the sky, so i really don't have much to say about what i think this is or what really happened

So here we go now. This started way back when i was 10, we were spending the weekend on a cabin my grand father had back then. I had been hit hard on one of my ribs at kempo class and i was feeling a bit down so we ended up going camping that week to get away from home for a bit

At some point at night i was out looking at the sky and then i noticed a white light moving on the sky, going from left to right as if going closer to the moon. I told my grand father and he came and say it was most likely a plane and to forget about it. This is when things started going weird, there was this cloud between the light and the moon and this thing went behind the cloud for a bit, then it never showed up on the other side, it switched direction and went back to where it was coming from

I told this to papa and he came back and looked again, at this point the light traveled fast again to the left, going away from the moon, then it suddenly stopped and switched direction again and started going to the moon, it went back the cloud and then it just never came out again, we were there for like 15 more minutes and nothing else happened and we just went inside to tell mama and my brother and aunt

That happened and then we were inside having dinner, i remember i felt tired and bored and went to lay down on the coach that was next to the dinner table, i was just trying to sleep but i kept hearing them talk about whatever and then suddenly i felt like i was falling down a dark hole, i suddenly saw everything black and could not move, i could still hear them but it was like i was falling away in a very deep dark sleep, my eyes could not open but i was aware of something standing next to me. Then i felt a very gigantic hand grab my head, it felt as if it could fit my entire head into his fingers and i remember i raised my hand and grabbed that thing and the fingers were long and my hand could only feel one of his fingers and it was way bigger than my entire hand

I didn't feel panik or anything i was just there lying on my side and then that's when i felt another hand touch my stomach right where i had the rib pain, the next thing i remember i was standing on the back door looking at the open door and there was this bright white light outside but somehow it didn't go inside the cabin, it was like solid light that would just reach to the outside but don't go inside the door frame, like a wall of light i don't know how else to explain it

Then i heard someone asking me why i was standing there and to close the door and if i still wanted water or not, i got very confused went to drink water then went to sleep. The pain i had on my rib was gone and i don't have an explanation for that until today

In the following weeks i lost most of my sight in close range, Apparently from what mama says my eye lens got so stretched that i was diagnosed with this illness named presbyopia but it really wasn't, in the end it was a chemical imbalance or something that caused it. I was able to see things very far away but was unable to see anything closer than two meters from me so i was very much on bed for something like a month or a bit more until it got better. I remember being able to see ants walking on the trees like 10 meters from me, or reading car plates and street ads like a block or more away but not being able to see anything that was showing on tv, it was just a complete blur

After this went on i don't know why but i never thought about this again, it just didn't matter and i was focused on other things for years and never thought much of it, it was just like a dream and then i completely forgot it happened

Then about 4 weeks ago i was on a small trip with a friend and we were camping and then suddenly i noticed a white light on the sky passing very fast, when this happened i felt all those memories coming back and i could even feel the wood floor, the smell of the cold air that night, i can remember the color of that white light on the back door filling everything outside but not entering inside. Is not like a dream i have every single detail of what happened on my mind right now.

4 weeks ago some things happened on that trip that i will try to explain later, I'm sorry i can't explain better but right now this is all i can write

The reason i write this is because three weeks ago i started losing my eyes sight again and just now i have started getting better thanks to a good eye doctor, my eye lens got so thin i started having problems reading or being able to see anything but a blur again

This time it lasted just about 2 weeks i think, i can see better now and i don't know what to think about all this

So anyway, i just wanted to share because i have been thinking a lot about this while on bed the past weeks and i don't know

I really don't have an opinion on any of these things and it could be anything or nothing at all, i'm just wondering

I will correct any mistakes as soon as i can get a bit of help with English, sorry about bad formatting and all that, i will try to fix it soon

- Say
edit on 15-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: bad grammar sorry

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Good thing you are strong minded, huh

You must be spiritual big time, because the spirits are with you

I'm real old and I've seen a bunch of stuff why I dyed it DFW Airport, and I'm so proud to be here talking to you still

I'm a Christian type I see everything from God's point of view you know we are all surrounded by a cloud of angels

I can discern spirits I suppose the spirit that got ahold of you is the spirit of Clark Kent

You are given Superman Vision huh could you just almost see through ants on the trees

Just kidding there you must have some sort of powerful spiritual Guardian, and a powerful spirit residing inside you😀

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

That’s a very interesting and unique story. Very difficult to explain rationally, but giving a bit of an opinion it sounds like you at minimum witnessed a legitimate UFO (an orb in this case).

As far as the vision goes I can’t really offer anything that isn’t at least a tad bit scary, assuming you’re not thinking it may have been a standard medical condition.

Just out of curiosity, may I ask where this occurred? Country? State/province?
Star and flag.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing , as It's not always easy to open up to people about experiences ....I cannot really give you any solid advice , except to ask your parents if they remember any of that . Ask them what happened ....Logic tells me that you could have had a very vivid dream because you fell asleep while listening to your parents discuss the light in the sky .., and perhaps you were sleep walking ? Or were you taking any pain pills for your ribs that could Have made you sleep walk ?..... drones were around 8 years ago, Maybe you saw someone in the area playing with one ?.... I don't know .... that's just my thoughts .... Cool story though .... Sorry about your eyes . It seems its an aweful Coincidence , but i have no idea what to tell you . Coincidence ? Or not ....
edit on 15-6-2018 by Meldionne1 because: Spell check

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So you had two experiences. You saw a light in the sky and you had these personal experiences. Since they happened at roughly the same time you now associate them together, but it doesn't follow that they are actually related. About all you can really say about the light in the sky is just that. On the Hynek Scale a "nocturnal light" is the lowest element. You can't really take that any further. Your personal experiences sound really interesting and I'm not at all discounting them except to say that you might want to avoid self-diagnosing. That your sight has been fixed due to medical intervention tells you they may have been right. IN any case, it's a leap of faith to say that the two experiences are actually related.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Many thanks for bringing your encounter to ATS WarriorMH
The zig zag light you saw sounds like a typical white type ufo orb having fun in the sky. Not sure about the following account of the hand but the ufo orb encounter might have sparked off a very intense dream afterwards

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
out there in the night... looking upward for some 15 minutes to 30 minutes... Might you even think that the 'white light' moving erratic in the night sky might have been spraying chemicals

and that is why you had a vision crisis and might be why you nodded-off in an unlikely situation ~~~ as if you got a nose full of some knock-out/sleeping RX/or somehow ingested a tranquilizer ?

a far off UFO cannot logically be linked to your psychological issues or the physiological ills you encountered because just yourself and not your Grandfather was poisoned with an aerial spray attack by a UAV....As both of you were outside and watching the object in the sky at least part-of-the-time

best I can deduce is that two unrelated things took place... a odd traveling point-of-light in the sky

sudden psychological condition causes you to have a narcolepsy attack - then the acute eye problem arises after a long term development period for a rare condition to your retina lens' of the eyes... an odd sequence but not interlinked at all

edit on th30152907999115262018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
So you had two experiences. You saw a light in the sky and you had these personal experiences. Since they happened at roughly the same time you now associate them together, but it doesn't follow that they are actually related. About all you can really say about the light in the sky is just that. On the Hynek Scale a "nocturnal light" is the lowest element. You can't really take that any further. Your personal experiences sound really interesting and I'm not at all discounting them except to say that you might want to avoid self-diagnosing. That your sight has been fixed due to medical intervention tells you they may have been right. IN any case, it's a leap of faith to say that the two experiences are actually related.

In general i don't have an opinion on any of this, if it is related or now i would not know i'm just describing things as i experienced that night, otherwise i just don't know

I never really thought much about it or cared to be honest, i just wanted to write it here for consideration but i don't have any assumptions about anything and much less about having anything to do with aliens or whatever

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

out there in the night... looking upward for some 15 minutes to 30 minutes... Might you even think that the 'white light' moving erratic in the night sky might have been spraying chemicals

and that is why you had a vision crisis and might be why you nodded-off in an unlikely situation ~~~ as if you got a nose full of some knock-out/sleeping RX/or somehow ingested a tranquilizer ?

a far off UFO cannot logically be linked to your psychological issues or the physiological ills you encountered because just yourself and not your Grandfather was poisoned with an aerial spray attack by a UAV....As both of you were outside and watching the object in the sky at least part-of-the-time

best I can deduce is that two unrelated things took place... a odd traveling point-of-light in the sky

sudden psychological condition causes you to have a narcolepsy attack - then the acute eye problem arises after a long term development period for a rare condition to your retina lens' of the eyes... an odd sequence but not interlinked at all

I would not make any assumption about anything at all

You see this is how i think of UFO and other similar things. If you don't have your own proof then it is just basically your perception of how things happened, and even if you have a picture or video it will still be just how people see it and what they think it could be. It could be anything, a drone my imagination a real alien space ship, a military airship or something else entirely and no one can tell.

So because of this i think it is a complete waste of time trying to discuss an experience like this, it will never have a resolution unless somehow i could prove it was something, one way or another and i can't so it is pointless.

In the end it is just my perception of how things happened that day and i may not even have it right, same as everyone else that had a similar experience

That's why i never cared or said anything before, it doesn't really matter

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Good thing you are strong minded, huh

You must be spiritual big time, because the spirits are with you

I'm real old and I've seen a bunch of stuff why I dyed it DFW Airport, and I'm so proud to be here talking to you still

I'm a Christian type I see everything from God's point of view you know we are all surrounded by a cloud of angels

I can discern spirits I suppose the spirit that got ahold of you is the spirit of Clark Kent

You are given Superman Vision huh could you just almost see through ants on the trees

Just kidding there you must have some sort of powerful spiritual Guardian, and a powerful spirit residing inside you😀

I understand how you may feel from your point of view, myself i don't follow any religion and to be honest don't believe. A big hand touching you is not angelical at all, it felt like dried old leather, rough and weird, like a chiken leg, have you touched those? There is nothing angelical about that

Lol no, i could see them from very far, i would stay for several minutes looking at things moving and completely lose track of time because it was so distracting, colors were very bright and i felt like i was unable to focus on anything because all the world was constantly moving and i could see every single thing that moved and i just could not focus on a single thing, very distracting my brain was on overdrive trying to process all the things that were happening at once.

This always happens in the world and we just don't see it but it's there, for a bit i was able to see all those things at once and it just drove me crazy, i was restless and spent as much as possible sleeping because it was very tiring. I don't know what else can i say to explain

Hawks or Eagles can do that too, they see small things moving from very far away, it is ridiculous and i never met anyone who had this same problem but i know this is something that can happen to the human eye in some cases, it is not good i just wasn't able to live a normal life and i thought it was going to be like that forever and was scared but it ended and now i know better

I don't care much about why, i just wanted to let that go so there

edit on 15-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

top topics

join