It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That big wave of less-educated 2016 white Trump voters? It never happened!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Oh you mean the "Low Information" voter?

To many libs "High Information" = MSM INDOCTRINATION | Social Engineering INDOCTRINATION. And generally speaking the 'information' within all that is all Progressive Identity Politick PC BS. And the people lacking it are idiots / racists / bigots / fascists / Nazi's.

The types who carry on the most about that, present them with an pile of actual data and they'll scoff and flip you the bird and scurry off. I can show endless examples of such occurrences in this very website.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
What the heck kind of logic is that ?
team mate ? just who are you talking about ?
Ps if this team mate was even his team mate sometimes you get that ussless person who gets KICKED off the team .
This is not elementary school were ever kid needs to play no matter if they have skill or not .

Team mate ? lol Only as long as the Team mate is playing by the team leaders rules when they do not its FIRED time .

Wow. It really just flew right over your head!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The narrative the msm was pushing that Trump voters were less educated always seemed unbelievable to me. I just assumed their polls were done improperly and with their agenda of trying to prove their false narrative. Nothing new...right?

My circle of acquaintances and friends that voted the Trump/Pence ticket didn't fit that description. Most of us are pretty well-educated, business people or professionals, or hard-working successful entrepreneurs. Some are in the trades and make good money and are interesting conversationalists with interesting hobbies. Some LEs are among them.

It always seemed to me that people with common sense and critical thinking skills and a strong sense of individual responsibility leaned toward Trump's agenda. I'm sure some low IQ uneducated folks voted in both parties, but even those folks don't deserve to be put down and made to feel less important.

I am sick of the way the left tries to paint their idiotic pov as if they are so much more civilized. While they are busy making themselves sound oh-so-above-everybody, don't they realize how transparent they are. Most think THEY are the low IQ ones. A degree in "journalism" doesn't make you any better than someone with a trades certification, imo.

edit on 15-6-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Of course it wasn’t a big wave of stupid voters..

It was a crazy low turn out and he DID NOT win the popular vote.. and by 3 million votes.. maybe the biggest difference between the popular and electoral votes in history.

The reason the Donald won imho was 3 reasons..

1) Hillary Clinton is the most unlikeable politician in American history..and has no energetic supporter base. People were just willing to settle.

2) everyone wanted big changes and hillary is literally the definition of status quo..

3) the media went around telling everyone trump had no chance of winning AND hillary based her campaign on stopping trump. So people thought it wasn’t worth the trouble.. he wasn’t gonna win anyway.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It’s not trump voters who are less educated..

It is republicans who are less educated..

The Republican Party has become the party of climate change denial.. which has lead to them being abandoned by the scientific community.. many I’m sure would back them on financial policy if they weren’t asking people to be willfully ignorant by buying the gop’s crazy conspiracy theories..

They have been running off all the smart people for a decade.. which has led to them devolving into trumps gop..

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

There is no end to the "reasons why". Everybody has an opinion. Polls shmolls.

If you really want to know what happened, read Hillary's book......just kidding.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You mean actual data like the mountain of data they have proving global warming that the gop rejects??

What about the data from trumps own IG that says the FBI and hillary Clinton did nothing illegal???

It is a fact that the vast majority of the smartest people in the planet are liberals..

Bill gates, elan musk, Einstein, the mast majority of college professors, scholars and teachers..

The gop base is mainly comprised of blue collar people over 55 .. not the smartest demographic.. not the dumbest either.. but definitely the ones most likely to sit around watching Fox News and blaming people with no power or authority for their problems..

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
As an aside, I remember a time when politicians used to curry the favor of voters, rather than insult them.

The price of this has yet to be paid. I'm convinced it will prolong their nightmares of cheeto man for another four years...and possibly long after.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You dont even know what liberalism is do you?

Why dont you add Thomas Jefferson to your list of great liberal minds.

Be hard to do considering its a lot closer to modern conservatism than modern liberalis..

Liberalism is about freedom not big daddy government solving your problems.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You mean actual data like the mountain of data they have proving global warming that the gop rejects??

GOP rejects the notion that we should have a Big Globalist Slush Fund sucked from the taxpayer to stop "global warming". People don't deny there may be warming, but the notion that man, and only man, is causing it, is still being debated even among so-called climate experts. Everybody wants to do their part to conserve and protect the environment. But, common sense approaches without blind stupidity and gullibility is needed.

What about the data from trumps own IG that says the FBI and hillary Clinton did nothing illegal???

Hold onto your hat. The fat lady hasn't sung the final song yet. Read the report very closely. Lots of stuff is still being investigated.

It is a fact that the vast majority of the smartest people in the planet are liberals..

Not so sure about that. Lots of formal education does not necessarily equate to high IQ. I will agree that academia has been infiltrated by liberals, but I wouldn't say that makes them high IQ.

Intelligence is multi-faceted. Lots of studies are being done on just what constitutes IQ. Past methods of measuring it are becoming antiquated.

The gop base is mainly comprised of blue collar people over 55 .. not the smartest demographic.. not the dumbest either.. but definitely the ones most likely to sit around watching Fox News and blaming people with no power or authority for their problems..

Polls shmolls. You need to get out more and stop sitting around listening to CNN or MSNBC.

Shame on you for cutting down our blue collar workers. They are the tried and true backbone of our country....the builders, carpenters, fitters, welders, machinists, millwrights, electricians, plumbers, steel workers (yay!! they're coming back), etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

These people live inna false reality

One month North Korea is laughably the biggest threat ever in human history.

Next month Trump advances a peace treaty and denucleaeization program with North Korea.

Next month we must go to war with North Korea!!

People are insane they need to have their platforms taken away

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Yeah how about this one loaded with supporting links, that your people there completely dodged the discussion altogether, where it only got enough bumps to make it to page two because some decided it was a good time to talk about space aliens LOL:

GLOBAL WARMonerging? Facts, Myths, Uncertainies and what's to come?

Two Party + MSM + IC System going to bust itself, uh huh, yawn.

Bill gates, elan musk, Einstein, the mast majority of college professors, scholars and teachers..

I'm not. And dont dare dredge up genuises from 100 years ago and all act like they'd be into your brand of modern identity politic progressivism.

Nor act like educated people in professional echo chambers represent the intelligence of humanity.

I'll bet 100 years ago, when all your likewise respective robberbarron class progressive intellectuals from here to England to Germany were all into Eugenics, and all the same kind of backslapping and such was going on, right up until the gas chambers that is, same story you're spouting off about just different generation. The irony there being when you lift the veil of the true agenda behind todays respective robberbarron class progressive intellectuals, Eugenics (Transhumanism) is at its core once again. But that's a mountain of data I'm certain most would scoff at just long enough to not let the door hit them in the ass as rush out of the discussions.

edit on 15-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Do go do a nice OP showing how Einstein would be an SJW PC progressive regressive Democrat, today.

This ought to be good!

I'll betcha he'd be all against the most brazen scene of hypocrisy in the history of the known universe, which that's a long list there, not least of which is the one merit I surmise one would be all about bringing up except the fact that Democrat voters have proven to be complete wholesale phoneys on: anti-war.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
This is just another attempt by the left to explain their loss in the last election.
And you gotta love the "less" educated tag they are trying to place on the voters.
Why don't they call it what it really is, voters that spent less time and money getting their education?

Yes it says that there was not a spike in voter turnout, just the usual amount of idiots.
Same thing to me.

I’m college degreed, a white collar professional working for a Fortune 100 company. I don’t consider myself “less” educated than any other Trump voter/supporter. In fact, probably @70% of my C-level executive colleagues voted for Trump. I always disputed the “less” educated, “low IQ” blanket categorization of the Trump voter.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

He was a liberal for his day though..

You pull the average abolitionist from the civil war into modern times and he would probably be racist enough make the average modern day kkk member blush.

What’s your point?

Oh I think we can all agree he wouldn’t think that 95% of scientists would be in a vast conspiracy against political party in one country...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It’s a known factor.. that is like asking for links to prove the world is round..

It’s easy math..

CO2 holds more heat.. we are producing a crap ton of CO2..

Both undeniable...

So where is the heat from the extra CO2 going??

What long term ramifications will be and the rate it happens is debatable..

The fact that humans adding CO2 and a thousand other crazy chemicals to the planet is going to have ramifications is not debatable..

That’s why it is propaganda meant for stupid people..

That’s why all the scientists are liberals.

B) and the witch burnings to keep upholding to traditions and countless other atrocities have been committed by the right.

Rightwing/conservative = traditions > change

Leftwing/liberal = change > traditions

I’m betting the side trying to uphold traditions has about a way bigger body count historically..

Plus half science was dumber then and still believed god was the answer to every question.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Although it's not causation, there is a positive correlation between level of education and iq. This is especially true for above undergrad level.
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Come tackle my piece. Or are you scared of all that information??

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56
Do we live in a Country named the "United States" that is controlled by biased or misleading information as presented by USA mass Media propaganda along with spin the facts social media Trolls, Foreign Entities, Russians, Bloggers, Hate Mongers, Axe Grinders, Hillbillies, Hollywood Actors, Nazis, Butt Cracks, Racists , Yutes, LARP'S, FARTS and whatever else is slithering around out there?

I thought I would read into the subject and take a look because the low IQ voter is continually blamed in media and on this website for being the problem that got the Donald elected. Even this thread could be coined as the "propaganda" but here at ATS we have rules. That's right, present a lie and its time out time along with double secret probation. So is it lies, lies, lies or Fake news as to mass media claims that it was the fault of the low intelligence whites who supposedly got the Donald elected?

This is the article written by the Washington Post I am presenting:

www.washingtonpost.com...

That big wave of less-educated white voters? It never happened. By Ted Mellnik, John Muyskens, Kim Soffen and Scott Clement May 10, 2017

White working-class people were no more likely to vote in this presidential election than in the previous one. Trump’s victory was not due to a spike in turnout among his base supporters.

Thoughts?
You guys didn't get the memo. It's not low iq or low educated voters, it's sexist, racist, neo nazi voters! -CNN et al. 2016-2017
edit on 15-6-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You must he anti science.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join