It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That big wave of less-educated 2016 white Trump voters? It never happened!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Do we live in a Country named the "United States" that is controlled by biased or misleading information as presented by USA mass Media propaganda along with spin the facts social media Trolls, Foreign Entities, Russians, Bloggers, Hate Mongers, Axe Grinders, Hillbillies, Hollywood Actors, Nazis, Butt Cracks, Racists , Yutes, LARP'S, FARTS and whatever else is slithering around out there?

I thought I would read into the subject and take a look because the low IQ voter is continually blamed in media and on this website for being the problem that got the Donald elected. Even this thread could be coined as the "propaganda" but here at ATS we have rules. That's right, present a lie and its time out time along with double secret probation. So is it lies, lies, lies or Fake news as to mass media claims that it was the fault of the low intelligence whites who supposedly got the Donald elected?

This is the article written by the Washington Post I am presenting:

www.washingtonpost.com...

That big wave of less-educated white voters? It never happened. By Ted Mellnik, John Muyskens, Kim Soffen and Scott Clement May 10, 2017

White working-class people were no more likely to vote in this presidential election than in the previous one. Trump’s victory was not due to a spike in turnout among his base supporters.

Thoughts?

edit on 15-6-2018 by Jake56 because: added Country

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This is just another attempt by the left to explain their loss in the last election.
And you gotta love the "less" educated tag they are trying to place on the voters.
Why don't they call it what it really is, voters that spent less time and money getting their education?

Yes it says that there was not a spike in voter turnout, just the usual amount of idiots.
Same thing to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

In a sense, I'd agree with the less educated aspect. If one assumes the 'educated' tends to higher paying careers- yes, much less so than in the past, but still a factor- then those with higher paying jobs tend to want a continuance of that system, a maintaining of the status quo.

It's more the average citizen that has suffered more so than the 'educated'. In that sense, it's reasonable to assume the promise of 'change' resonates more with those concerned with what direction they and the nation was going.

edit on 15-6-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Its mostly people who ten years ago had the same job at the same pay rate but were able to afford to live

Now they are making the same pay with a double or triple cpst of living and are suffering under a mountain of debt

I know a lot of people will good trade jobs who are barely keep g their head anove water

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Do we live in a Country that is controlled by biased or misleading information

Dont know . Which country do you live in ?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
wait till the next elections ...... I think the last 2016 POTUS results may have awoken those who felt disenfranchised in the past and stopped showing up on election night.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Wow!!! I was unaware that the standard for having a high IQ now a days was whether or not you have a college degree.

My choice in life was go to college and put myself in crippling debt $100,000+ dollar range to get a piece of paper for a job that I can't get and live with my parents till who knows when working a mediocre job that barely pays for my student loans so I then turn to voting democrat because they promise to give me free stuff.

OR I get right out of high school and get a mediocre job and work my way up through the company through hard work and job experience in the time it would take me to get a college degree and now at age 36 I have a house and 2 nice cars and 3 kids and my bills are paid on time and I'm not struggling through life with boat loads of debt. I'm happy and my kids are taken care of, but I'm the one with the low IQ.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If. Hillary won the popular vote. Just who did more idiots vote for ?
And to use her words, what difference does it make now anyway?
She lost , her side is unwilling to accept that and will act like sore loosers until they win something again , which is going to be harder now that they keep showing how dumb they are,. Blame anyone and anything you can to make it not your fault.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: nwtrucker

Its mostly people who ten years ago had the same job at the same pay rate but were able to afford to live

Now they are making the same pay with a double or triple cpst of living and are suffering under a mountain of debt

I know a lot of people will good trade jobs who are barely keep g their head anove water

I don't disagree. I was commenting on the educated factor. It was only a matter of time that the cheaper, imported goods would no longer be enough to offset the imbalance. Now we will have to suffer increased costs to regain any semblance of a healthy economy.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Thank you. Based on your threads which I enjoy reading I must be on point.

So since the election we are not hearing too much about martial law but we are hearing a lot of white bashing. Although white bashing may come to a screeching halt once the genocide of white farmers in South Africa begins. Then again Pelosi is attempting to stir the pot buy causing civil disturbances or worse. Think she must have been given a clue by George Sours?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I had a genius IQ and I voted for Trump. It must be because I was hanging around on ATS so much, I saw the improper stuff that Hillary was doing throughout the years. I actually did not mind Obama, but in the end I found I was wrong with that assumption. Now, if Bernie was running for president instead of Hillary, I would have voted for him. I blame my voting for Trump on Hillary.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56
a reply to: toysforadults

Thank you. Based on your threads which I enjoy reading I must be on point.

So since the election we are not hearing too much about martial law but we are hearing a lot of white bashing. Although white bashing may come to a screeching halt once the genocide of white farmers in South Africa begins. Then again Pelosi is attempting to stir the pot buy causing civil disturbances or worse. Think she must have been given a clue by George Sours?

PELOSI ? PELOSI IS CAUSING CIVIL DISTURBANCES?

oh my God. Just Oh MY God.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Not so

Way back in the 90s Perot, the presidential candidate said there would be a sucking sound from NAFTA and it happened
So everyone blames the loss of jobs in the United States on automation but that was a lie

Trump came along and blame China

So the workers in the United States, who had the manufacturing jobs had to go take more menial jobs

In the election Trump blame China he said it was China's fault yeah he was right and the voters agreed with him

The Presidents since Clinton knew that it would cost the u.s. but it turned out worse than they expected and so when the voters heard Trump talk about China they knew he was right

Plus there's also the God thing Factor, it looks like Trump came along and destroyed the New World Order and possibly right now sector bisector the evil that is controlled the world well Mama we're seeing it being dismantled that's why I said God thing..God knew..if that witch would have been elected the world would have to be DESTROYED again prolly, huh

edit on 15-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I blame my voting for Trump on Hillary.

Agreed, how can you vote for someone who would stab a teammate in the back , and them trust them to watch your back.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
A bunch of very stable geniuses voted for a very stable genius.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
if you're going to hold Trump on the Messianic pedestal, you'll have to be a lot clearer , or the devout will be confused and go into default mode and start bashing you and labeling you... i.e. the first 2 replies.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
What the heck kind of logic is that ?
team mate ? just who are you talking about ?
Ps if this team mate was even his team mate sometimes you get that ussless person who gets KICKED off the team .
This is not elementary school were ever kid needs to play no matter if they have skill or not .

Team mate ? lol Only as long as the Team mate is playing by the team leaders rules when they do not its FIRED time .

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The left suffers from Intelligent Stupidity which is the refusal to understand due to failure of intelligence.

That's why they blame "low IQ voters".

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
The left suffers from Intelligent Stupidity which is the refusal to understand due to failure of intelligence.

That's why they blame "low IQ voters".

Blacks vote Democrat around 90% of the time and we are constantly told that they have inferior school systems.
Seems contradictory to the low education folks voting for the GOP.
That or we are being lied to about black education.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join