It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump-Bashing Mayor of San Juan is Suspected of Hurricane Relief Corruption.

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
June 15, 2018

It looks like San Juan mayor, CARMEN YULIN CRUZ, could not resist the temptation to personally skim from the huge $36.5 BILLION aid package that President Trump sent to Puerto Rico, after two direct-hits from hurricanes in 2017.

According to a local news report from El Vocero de Puerto Rico, the FBI is investigating several suppliers for alleged corruption in San Juan.

It says the investigation was launched after former procurement director Yadira Molina filed a lawsuit claiming she faced punishment for reporting illegal activities to the local comptroller. The investigation has since grown to include several contractors.

“On February 21, Molina sued the city council after reporting alleged acts of corruption in the shopping division in the town hall under the administration of Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz Soto,” the report says.

The complaint states that Molina was blocked from her right “to report wrongdoing in her capacity as a private citizen, not as a public employee.” It says she was retaliated against for reporting an allegedly rigged system and was fired for attempting to report corruption, and includes other additional claims.
Source: townhall.com...

I remember Anti-America CNN having this "lady" on the air several times a week last year. Carmen Cruz was used by CNN to damage President Trump then, as much as they're pimping out Stormy Daniels this year. But, as we've seen time and time again, their hate, greed and show-boating, did not work.

Doesn't it seem like everyone who attempts to hurt our great President in some way, has some kind personal weakness that eventually hurts THEM?

-CareWeMust
edit on 6/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
She’s no Natalie wood.

Lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The corruption in Puerto Rico that is mentioned in the MSM is just the tip of the iceberg.
I am from Puerto Rico and all I will say is that the biggest corruption scandal in all of the United States is unfolding right here. I am not sure if it will be swept under the rug like most high caliber cases (Hillary), but take a look at the senate majority leader Thomas Rivera Schatz.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: efabian

The corruption in Puerto Rico that is mentioned in the MSM is just the tip of the iceberg.
I am from Puerto Rico and all I will say is that the biggest corruption scandal in all of the United States is unfolding right here. I am not sure if it will be swept under the rug like most high caliber cases (Hillary), but take a look at the senate majority leader Thomas Rivera Schatz.

It doesnt help that congress more or less sold PR to corporations and shady investors.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

The issue is that the local senate is in bed with all the corporations and (independent) investors.
Many big names are involved. (from both sides)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
She’s no Natalie wood.

Lol.

She's a LOON for biting the hand that she needed for restoring her city.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Seem to remember some early rumblings that this "lady" was making highly questionable decisions and then laying all the blame at the feet of the president.

Course truth didn't matter and still doesn't to the never trumpers.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Uh oh...she must have skimmed off too many of those paper towels

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Corruption in Puerto Rico's government? Im shocked such a thing is possible. Funny one is the electric company taking bribes to restore power to strip clubs while hospitals still do not have power. Tells you where priorities are in Puerto Rico huh?

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
"The Trump-Bashing Mayor of San Juan is Suspected of Hurricane Relief Corruption."

Well that says a lot to me. Don't bash the Don. If you do you will become the focus of your misdeeds. Don't and no one cares if you're a crook.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

i think you were out-trolled by xuesomething, hes just too quick with dual monitors and endless supplies of ramen noodles brought up by his carer; mommy.

this was posted.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
She’s no Natalie wood.

Lol.

"I resemble that remark !"
😃

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Seem to remember some early rumblings that this "lady" was making highly questionable decisions and then laying all the blame at the feet of the president.

You mean like taking truck loads of pallets, full of food and aid relief, intentionally not distributing them and letting the supplies spoil in the hot sun, while claiming they weren't getting enough aid?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

originally posted by: Irishhaf

You mean like taking truck loads of pallets, full of food and aid relief, intentionally not distributing them and letting the supplies spoil in the hot sun, while claiming they weren't getting enough aid?

Yes, exactly that.

But yes the corruption is pretty severe and it's quite obvious. The only question is are these people or people like this ever going to be indicted?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Proof that the you can't meme.

He obviously eats hotpockets.

Ramen is eaten by those that disappointed mommy and daddy.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The Trump curse is real!

Honestly, not surprising that she's a crook. Pretty much everyone who is yelling at the top of their lungs about "Drumpf" has shown to be some sort of criminal, or at least, in bed with criminals.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

top topics

join