It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes. . . . the bad guys win

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Tbh, I was worried when I heard the report was coming out in installments, because to me all these matters seem to be a cooperative and the accumlitive effect is a novelsque depiction of dark times. The fact that all this negligence and malfeasance is seemingly going to lead to ineffective slaps on the wrist for the conspirators and co-conspirators sets a disturbing trend.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Isurrender73

Based on the reactions by the media, and the worthless leadership in DC, it doesn't really matter.

Decisions were probably made days ago when those worthless scum knew and read the report.

That's how I see it, we actually do ourselves a disservice calling the government inept, they are not inept they are devious thieving pricks who want keep us peons in the dark.

Good point they are far from inept. They are part of an ilaberate scheme where they count on us thinking they were just stupid.

Bush didn't help McCain the same way Hillary got help because Necon/RINO's are all in with the plan the prog's have.

edit on 15-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

I'm not ready to throw in the towel.

Ummm...Jeeze Beeze...when a guy with a screen name Isurrender...says he's not ready to throw in the towel...then buck up butter cup...

Truth didn't expire my friend...it just lives somewhere in the middle...

Chin up Br'er rabbit...lots of positive stuff going on round here...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I agree, with one exception...

We should cheat, lie, steal, be partisan, base our decisions solely on ideology and not right or wrong.

Because they did.

But 'they' didn't do exactly this. Oh sure, they lied and they cheated alright (they do a whole LOT of that), but they didn't base their decisions solely on ideology and not right or wrong. No, they didn't do that. They didn't do that at ALL!

They based their decisions on what was BEST FOR THEM, PERSONALLY, WHAT WAS BEST FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH AND GREEDY, EGO-MANIACAL, SELVES!

That's what they based their decisions on, IDEOLOGY BE DAMNED!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Sometimes. . . . the bad guys win

In the end we always win. Now sit down and relax, I don't want you exerting yourself too much, it makes the meat stringy and I don't want stringy meat with the end times just around the corner.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I want to start doing bad things.

Just like a congressman!

Or an FBI agent!

Or a president!

Or a campaign volunteer!

Or a former sec of state who smells like Ben Gay and boiled cod!

edit on 15-6-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Have your first bourbon before 8AM instead of 9.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Have your first bourbon before 8AM instead of 9.

That'll cut into my Bloody Mary time, but I'll squeeze it in.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I really hope this is the "redacted" report rumored to exist.

The democrats are already running a civil war with all the gov't dept they control through their people.

It nearly has become a coup at this point.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Maybe you should ask what my screen name means before you say something so offensive.

I surrender is in reference to the word Islam, which translates to one who surrenders his will to God.

Thank you for adding nothing but an offensive comment to the thread. Good job keep your chin up.

edit on 15-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Maybe you should ask what my screen name means before you say something so offensive.

I surrender is in reference to the word Islam, which translates to one who surrenders his will to God.

Thank you for adding nothing but an offensive comment to the thread. Good job keep your chin up.

Maybe it's a cultural thing. But, I interpretted that as being supportive of you, not mocking. The english...perhaps colloquial...wordplay, reinforced your statement. And I almost made a similarly supportive reply to you.

ETA: And thank you for explaining where your screen name comes from. I think most people choose screen names that are meaningful to them, even if not apparent to others. Mine comes from a cartoon character of my childhood, combined with the protagonist of the Orson Scott Card "Ender's Game" series.
edit on 15-6-2018 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What makes you think you're one of the good guys in the first place? Serious question.

You're as indoctrinated as anyone else is, spending your life in political contention with others day-in, day-out on ATS (and who knows where else). You're just as much a part of the propaganda machine as those you claim to oppose--it's just different propaganda.

I'm not trying to pick a fight (cuz I like you), but I do believe some honest self-reflection is warranted here. Not a good idea to go throwing stones in glass houses, you know?

To claim any kind of moral superiority over your political opposition is, frankly, laughable.

That being said, please don't turn into an evil douchebag. Who really wins then?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

If u cant beat em....

Kill em all and let God sort them out.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just like a congressman!

Or an FBI agent!

Or a president!

Or a campaign volunteer!

Or a former sec of state who smells like Ben Gay and boiled cod!

Elect me as EMperor I mean president and ill get rid of them all. Ill be 42 -44 next time they have a presidential run. Im going to run online only though. Its way cheaper and I can be sponsored.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
a reply to: caterpillage

You always have the "liberal golden rule".....do unto others.....then run!!

....do unto others.....then run for office!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Ummm...Your only offended by an innocent comment...if you choose to be offended...

So buck up buttercup...no harm no foul...

I don't personally practice the fine art of being offended...Life is too short for that nonsense...

You go right on ahead and feel them offense juices if you so desire...matter of fact...you can have my shares worth of that distillation as well...

Being easily offended is only another way to justify negativity while attempting to claim some higher...better than thou ground...where you attempt to foist on me an intent that was never present in my communication...

Try that tactic on someone that wallows in guilt and self persecution...I'm not swayed by such protestations or tactics...thank you very much...

May the rest of your day be negativity free and may you reflect on hair trigger offense and intent...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
What makes you think you're one of the good guys in the first place?

I'm probably not.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

They say two wrongs dont make a right.

If someone royally #s me over or anyone I care about (which includes most people, believe it or not), Im sorry, but that person will pay for what they have done.

Much of the time, if a person is not punished for serious crimes and malicious acts, they will continue this repeatedly, and others like them will get comfortable and think they can get away with it, too.

A lot of people react emotionally and immediately to being wronged. I understand that and see it as a way to achieve the desired effect aka stopping the bad guys, sure.

Some of us, however...if you wrong us or those we care about?

We'll destroy your life, piece by piece. We will make you watch as your very sanity deteriorates into oblivion, and tear your very soul apart, slowly, methodically, meticulously, thoughout a lifetime.

There are certainly ways to avoid this unfortunate punishment: sincere accountability, good deeds, affecting positive change within, cessation of harm to the world and others; redemption.

Those that refuse and continue to attack good people?

God have mercy on their souls (speaking ironically, of course).

I was once punished, heavily. Sometimes we arent even aware of what we are doing wrong, but the wise will wise up, should they value their existence.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The bad guys do not win in the end..They either lose with punishment from God in Hell or they lose when people get fed up even other nations with war.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Lol, sometimes? Every time you people argue about politics here, at a forum for conspiracies, alternative news, ufos, etc., you argue for a criminal regardless of which petty and childish political wing you subscribe to. It’s a flea circus to all of us that recognize that politics in this country is complete garbage and a waste of precious time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join