It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes. . . . the bad guys win

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I still have faith that this ig report will cause a ripple effect and nudge us in the direction of honesty and justice for the long term. This is but one of many steps that will save america.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
And I wouldn't be skeptical about Mueller either
he just may surprise us.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well gosh darn it DB, what about your morals?

Don't be a crazy cowboy, we all know you're good deep down. I won't say the swamp critters don't matter. But I will say what do they matter to you, your loved ones and family?

Perspective is everything, I could never be shady to the ones I love and I don't think you could be either. I hope you can't be.

# winning, other than the craptastic merry-go-round that is politics you're getting yours right? You're comfortable in the very human things you experience right?

It's all that matters. Don't be pond scum, the fish are already struggling to breath.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Trump won, so I guess I agree with you. The bad guys do win sometimes.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

It’s not over yet.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
People expect the Two Party System to save US, for it to bust itself to do so, when its one in the same...

There's an old saying about doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results each times... being insanity.

But dont listen to the boat rockers, just keep playing Fox/CNN 12 hours a day and a winged unicorn is sure to show up ready to fancy flight you away weeeeeeeeeeeeee.
edit on 15-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Maybe it's time to leave America... For real

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I couldnt expound more...wife and I are trying to move home to the Emerald state...Oregon. Senior sales manager, let me know if you know anyone looking for someone, self starter 280% growth in 3 years last company, rather not live in Portland.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If course not, they're going to drag it out as long as possible. What's the point of making us give up the chase now? They have so much more energy to milk out of us.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Nope not over itll just work itself out. No Power Elite Disaster Capitalist 1%'ers running the Two Party System, it isnt their rape rob & pillage machination nope no way its all just honky dorey. Trump Home Alone 2 McDonald's hamburglars primo steaks blah blah blah.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
I don't agree.. We must remain optimistic. Fighting the establishment and draining the swamp is an uphill battle. It's going to be a long time before we see real justice in dc. But it will be worth it. I still have faith that the institutions will be cleansed of corruption. Wars are not won over night.

Well we got 40-70 years to get it done. I can't live probably much into the next Century unless those stems cell treatments get better!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

One way or another, Homo sapiens will be borderline extinct by then. Especially at this rate, its more likely to fall in before your spread there even.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Or maybe you are basing your rant on the modified and redacted papers you were allowed to read as an uninformed citizen. The informed ones will inform you when the time is right so get ready for a rollercoaster of emotion if you have to rant every time they allow you to know something.

All of this govt inter departmental sharing and connecting was supposed to guard against terror, instead it was used as a vast partisan political machine by the first crooked leader who inherited it, a modern day Praetorian Guard. If you know history, the P Guard of Rome decided who would become Caesar as well as protecting him. The Constitution has no provision for it's existence.

Also recall, Obama's last act while leaving the office was to give an order to make inter departmental sharing of information go to Crack Pipe level. The Beast was given free run of the house. Trump will toy with it like a puppy all the way to the vet to get it neutered. He'll say.....See what the bad dog did, lifting it's leg all over the house, chewing up the furniture, there's no other choice really there's no other choice. Of course it will be right around election time.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

One way or another, Homo sapiens will be borderline extinct by then. Especially at this rate, its more likely to fall in before your spread there even.

I imagine our future is bright after we clear the criminals and review for changes how they got to illicitly gain power that is not granted in the COTUS.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

The real problems we face on the near horizon arent even debated on the "News". But the stuff they do go on about, and how road to nowhere it all is in, absolutely amplifies it.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I wouldn't rush to become a villain just yet...

Gain public office first (or at least B-list status in Hollywood,) then you're golden.

If you're just a person, you'll be screwed every which way 'til Sunday.

edit on 15-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
All of this govt inter departmental sharing and connecting was supposed to guard against terror, instead it was used as a vast partisan political machine by the first crooked leader who inherited it, a modern day Praetorian Guard.

Yeah, right, because BushCheney wasnt crooked. Nor the Two Party System that is bent on spoon feeding US the likes of Bush, Insane McCain, Obama, Hitlery, etc.

All anyone wants to look at are select (tunnel within a tunnel vision) symptoms from the rampant disease itself. And that's why we're F'd. As a nation. As a species. In the 21st Century.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
All of this govt inter departmental sharing and connecting was supposed to guard against terror, instead it was used as a vast partisan political machine by the first crooked leader who inherited it, a modern day Praetorian Guard.

Yeah, right, because BushCheney wasnt crooked. Nor the Two Party System that is bent on spoon feeding US the likes of Bush, Insane McCain, Obama, Hitlery, etc.

All anyone wants to look at are select (tunnel within a tunnel vision) symptoms from the rampant disease itself. And that's why we're F'd. As a nation. As a species. In the 21st Century.

Then why didn't Bush direct the machine to go all in for "insane McCain"?
Oh that's right, it didn't happen. There was no last orders by Bush to share more, or resist, or send every govt agency after Obama, special consuls or meetings on tarmacs with daddy Bush with his DOJ head or FBI agents with secret contingency plans.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If course not, they're going to drag it out as long as possible. What's the point of making us give up the chase now? They have so much more energy to milk out of us.

We’ve learned enough to fully discredit a free and fair investigation. This is dangerous stuff that will have damaging ramifications for entire institutions.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Isurrender73

Based on the reactions by the media, and the worthless leadership in DC, it doesn't really matter.

Decisions were probably made days ago when those worthless scum knew and read the report.

That's how I see it, we actually do ourselves a disservice calling the government inept, they are not inept they are devious thieving pricks who want keep us peons in the dark.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join