It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

But My Emails -Crooked Hillary Trolls Comey

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Let me try to help you ... from the IG's report, pp vi-vii.

As described in Chapter Seven of our report, the prosecutors concluded that the evidence did not support prosecution under any of these statutes for various reasons, including that former Secretary Clinton and her senior aides lacked the intent to communicate classified information on unclassified systems. Critical to their conclusion was that the emails in question lacked proper classification markings, that the senders often refrained from using specific classified facts or terms in emails and worded emails carefully in an attempt to “talk around” classified information, that the emails were sent to other government officials in furtherance of their official duties, and that former Secretary Clinton relied on the judgment of State Department employees to properly handle classified information, among other facts. We further found that the statute that required the most complex analysis by the prosecutors was Section 793(f)(1), the “gross negligence” provision that has been the focus of much of the criticism of the declination decision. As we describe in Chapters Two and Seven of our report, the prosecutors analyzed the legislative history of Section 793(f)(1), relevant case law, and the Department’s prior interpretation of the statute.

They concluded that Section 793(f)(1) likely required a state of mind that was “so gross as to almost suggest deliberate intention,” criminally reckless, or “something that falls just short of being willful,” as well as evidence that the individuals who sent emails containing classified information “knowingly” included or transferred such information onto unclassified systems.

The Midyear team concluded that such proof was lacking. We found that this interpretation of Section 793(f)(1) was consistent with the Department’s historical approach in prior cases under different leadership, including in the 2008 decision not to vii Executive Summary A Review of Various Actions by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice in Advance of the 2016 Election prosecute former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales for mishandling classified documents

So let's see ... so far this morning I've helped understand who the FBI works for and the meaning of the phrase "there was nothing to idict Clinton for" ... I'll check in later to see if I can help with anything else.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Okay. Where's my use of the word "innocent"?

You typed it ... you must be able to recognize it.

perhaps I was wrong. Maybe you aren't smart enough to grasp this.

How many investigations have to come to the conclusion that there was nothing to indict Clinton for before you folks accept the facts?

Nothing to indict. Lets break this down. Nothing. meaning there is zero there, an empty space, "not a sausage" as it were.

to, stands on it'w own.

Indict, to assign charges.

So you seem to think that saying Hillary did nothing worthy of assigning charges, is completely different than being innocent of said charges. Yea, I think I know where I went wrong. you aren't.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I hope Hillary makes a Run for president again personally ... lol

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

And yes, we heard all about "intent" when this first came to light.
"I didn't intend to kill him, he jumped in front of the gun just as it went off",......innocent, next case!

Please explain to me how the FBI assigns charges again.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I guess I had forgotten that you're one of God's special children.

I've wasted too much time already on the incessant whining and puling from you guys over Clinton.

"Innocence" means "has done no wrong.".

"Nothing to indict for" means "there's no case".

Now, please go dribble on someone else.
edit on 15-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

so you are leaving before you explain how the FBI indicts people? How will I ever learn if you don't teach me?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Enderdog
Pretty much have to give her a big balls award, for that one though!

I know...

I can't BELIEVE she just threw him under the bus, when he is basically The reason she is not in prison And escaped with her reputation (with her fans) intact.

They figured there were only 2 choices:

Prison or the White House

They forgot about the 3rd one.

😃

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What, the White House then prison?

You must be thinking of Mr. Trump.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton is a feckless #### who gives evil people a bad name.

I hope she gets stung by a jelly fish.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Well guess you won’t be saying “lock her up” after the trump IG report just exonerated her saying “hillary Clinton never should have been charged”...

That’s a big drop in rhetoric lol..

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Lock Her Up !!

The FBI was dirty !!

The Investigation was rigged from the start !!

The evidence was covered up !!

She was an UNSUB !!

"OhOh"

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: keenmachine
How many investigations have to come to the conclusion that there was nothing to indict Clinton for before you folks accept the facts?

Comey laid out all of the reasons that she SHOULD have been charged with multiple felonies, then to the surprise of most (or at least those who are capable of rational, independent thought), announced she wouldn't be charged.

Oh - and anyone who equates using a gmail account to even being in the same ballpark as running your own homegrown email server in a closet in your house hasn't a clue and has no business even having an opinion on the matter (because it is of less than zero value).

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Speaking of, when are those Hillary indictments gonna start flying, lol. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂!

Hillary, she lives rent free in rwnj’s heads. a reply to: xuenchen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join