It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

But My Emails -Crooked Hillary Trolls Comey

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Him using his own personal email account sure sheds light on why he didnt want to prosecute.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I say good for her to many people want to try to make comey into some kind of saint. Fact was he was in a position that he didnt understand how to manage. And even worse shows over and over he should have never been made director.

But sadly to many see him as some kind of hero and the flip side he wasnt a criminal either. He simply had very poor judgement and was inept but didnt commit a crime.
edit on 6/15/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
Pretty much have to give her a big balls award, for that one though!

I know...

I can't BELIEVE she just threw him under the bus, when he is basically The reason she is not in prison And escaped with her reputation (with her fans) intact.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I say good for her to many people want to try to make comey into some kind of saint. Fact was he was in a position that he didnt understand how to manage. And even worse shows over and over he should have never been made director.

But sadly to many see him as some kind of hero and the flip side he wasnt a criminal either. He simply had very poor judgement and was inept but didnt commit a crime.

I agree, we should just give them the benefit of the doubt and assume neither of them intended to break federal laws by mishandling classified data.

But I swear, if I find so much as an unpaid parking ticket on any Trump associates... Impeach the sonofabitch and crucify his family!!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Because she lied about it. A lie is all they got Flynn on. Why the double standard?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Because she lied about it. A lie is all they got Flynn on. Why the double standard?

So you're in favor of going after the rest of the gang?

The Bush Adminstration "lost" 22 million emails housed on a non-government server that were subpoenaed by Congress.

I'm sure you're upset about that as well?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: keenmachine

How many investigations have to come to the conclusion that there was nothing to indict Clinton for before you folks accept the facts?

I know you are an intelligent person. I know you aren't a drooling idiot. But if you say something like this, you kind of look just like a drooling idiot.

If you really need, I can show you the video of Comey listing Hillary's crimes, one at a time, then saying she didn't "intend" to be a horrible bitch, so she shouldn't be charged. That isn't to say that he made up the crimes, just doesn't think she has recourse to the law.

So please, don't act like the drooling idiot who pretends that never happened, it did. You are better than that.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

you know...

Lol

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

a reply to: TheLead

The OIG report reiterated the decision not to indict Clinton.

Comey took the recommendations of the investigative team which was not to indict Clinton.

So as I said, that’s two: how many more do you guys need?

I am confused, is the investigative branch also the judicial branch? I was told over and over again that the FBI doesn't assign charges, they investigate then refer those findings to the justice department. I'll need some clarification from you on this, since apparently things have changed.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Excuse me?

How many investigations will it take?

Twelve? Thirteen?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No offense intended there are a lot of folks that look like "drooling idiots" to me ... guess what?

Don't make a hill-of-beans to the truth.

If you really need, I can quote from the IG report that points out that one of Comey's ERRORS that Thump allegedly FIRED him for was the public accusations of Clinton "crimes" when they weren't going to indict.

So which is it? Is the IG right to condemn Comey, or is Comey gold?

Please don't make a simplistic fallacious appeal and then expect me to take you seriously.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Yeah because I've been right all along and you guys have been wrong so attack me because you just can't handle the truth.
LOL.
It's a great day.
Hey Manafort is probably going to jail today.
And he will never be free again for the rest of his life.

And now the state of New York is suing the trump foundation.
The hits just keep coming.

But you guys just go ahead and ignore that.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

No offense intended there are a lot of folks that look like "drooling idiots" to me ... guess what?

Don't make a hill-of-beans to the truth.

If you really need, I can quote from the IG report that points out that one of Comey's ERRORS that Thump allegedly FIRED him for was the public accusations of Clinton "crimes" when they weren't going to indict.

So which is it? Is the IG right to condemn Comey, or is Comey gold?

Please don't make a simplistic fallacious appeal and then expect me to take you seriously.

your whataboutism ability is strong, like bull. But your ability to reason is lacking bigley.

Try to follow along. Regardless of what anyone else says from the moment Comey went on TV and listed Hillary's crimes, she was found to have committed those crimes. And yes, the are and were crimes. Crimes that an Airman 1st class would be jailed over. Crimes that a Staff Sergent would be jailed for. now I'll pause here for you to find a way to comprehend that. it's fact, and indisputable.

After you watch that video, I will need you to explain again why Hillary is innocent.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Wonder who else had his password and what was going on in his "Drafts" folder

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

But you guys just go ahead and ignore that.

American judges and juries have indicted 15 Russians as a result of this "fake" investigation.

Three of Thump's campaign associates (including his subsequent National Security Advisor) have pled guilty, and as you said, his campaign manager is probably going to jail today for witness-tampering added to his long list of crimes.

And yet, the Thumpers claim that the texts of one man to his girlfriend invalidates all that ...

The level of STUPIDITY in the Thump camp is simply ... what's the word?

Galactic? Cosmic?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Offering to quote from the IG's report about your illogical assertion is "whataboutism"?

You guys need to find now terms to parrot. You've worn out this one along with virtue signalling.

I don't need to watch the video; I know what Comey has said and I know what the IG has said.

Tell you what ... why don't you back up your ridiculous claim that I've said that Clinton is innocent and we'll go from there.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Comey took the recommendations of the investigative team which was not to indict Clinton.

I am confused, is the investigative branch also the judicial branch? I was told over and over again that the FBI doesn't assign charges, they investigate then refer those findings to the justice department. I'll need some clarification from you on this, since apparently things have changed.

Are you ignorant of the fact that the FBI is part of the Justice Department?

Wow, that's embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Offering to quote from the IG's report about your illogical assertion is "whataboutism"?

You guys need to find now terms to parrot. You've worn out this one along with virtue signalling.

I don't need to watch the video; I know what Comey has said and I know what the IG has said.

Tell you what ... why don't you back up your ridiculous claim that I've said that Clinton is innocent and we'll go from there.

How many investigations have to come to the conclusion that there was nothing to indict Clinton for before you folks accept the facts?

how about we start here, K?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Okay. Where's my use of the word "innocent"?

You typed it ... you must be able to recognize it.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Are you ignorant of the fact that the FBI is part of the Justice Department?

Wow, that's embarrassing.

the FBI investigates, and turns it's findings over to the DOJ. The DOJ indicts.

Here, I hope this isn't too "embarrassing" for you.

But the public may not always understand that the FBI does not have the job of deciding who should, or should not, be prosecuted for crime. It was created to do investigations – period.

constitutioncenter.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join