It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey wasn't sure he knew Huma was married to Weiner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Why do you keep linking to a printed out and highlighted page with no citation when we have the full report on-line?

FULL REPORT

Please cite your sources.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Im not surprised seems like weiner didnt know he was married either. So if he didnt know how should anyone else?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I can understand how Comey wouldn't know that Huma was married to Wiener:

- Wiener was broadcasting dick-pics like a crop duster.

- And Huma was so far up Hillary's butt, who would think that she actually like men?

I wasn't aware of their marriage either, until I read it on ATS. Maybe Comey should have spent more time getting his facts on here.

-dex

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think the people who are disappointed were the people who (wrongly) thought this report was going to be some kind of indictment against Hillary.

But as it is, the IG report is pretty damning. It shows pervasive bias against Trump by FBI agents, it paints Comey as a moron unfit to write traffic tickets (much less lead the FBI), and it makes it clear that the investigation of Hillary's server was ignored and slow-rolled.

The report everybody is really waiting for is the Russiagate report, which is supposed to arrive a few months from now.
edit on 15-6-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I say shutter the beaurea and replace it with a new organization of investigators with very little beaurcracy and advancement based on meritous service not in who you know and who you blow.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
WHAT??????

Comey, the HEAD of the FBI, didn't know Abedin was Weiner's wife???????????

This is "supposedly" the greatest investigative organization on EARTH! And, he just conveniently didn't know that?????

The FBI is forever tainted! No credibility. NONE!~!!!

How disturbing...how SAD!!!

No, he knew, he just did not know he knew.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join