It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey wasn't sure he knew Huma was married to Weiner

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The IG report has a wild entry about James Comey suggesting he wasn't sure Huma Abedin was married to Anthony Weiner !!

So after a lengthy investigation he's not sure ?

This gets better as the facts come out.

Comey was FBI Director "At the Time" too !!! 😃

Makes you wonder what else he wasn't sure about doesn't it !! 😃

The IG report has this word for word on page viii (page 9 of the pdf)
IG Report

Comey said that he recalled first learning about the
additional emails on the Weiner laptop at some point in
early October 2016, although he said it was possible
this could have occurred in late September 2016.
Comey told the OIG that this information “didn’t index”
with him, which he attributed to the way the
information was presented to him and the fact that, “I
don’t know that I knew that [Weiner] was married to
Huma Abedin at the time.”

(article...)
Comey: "I Didn't Know That I Knew" Weiner Was Married to Huma Abedin

James Comey doesn't know a whole lot. Whenever he's asked to testify, out spill a lot of Clintonesque claims of ignorance. But even by the standard of things that Comey doesn't know, this section from the IG report is truly impressive.

James Comey doesn't know what he knows.

Act 1: Comey plays really dumb.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OIG - Mr Comey do you know your name?
Comey - I am unable to provide a satisfactory answer to your question at this time but I will bring forth valuable data, regarding the question directed to me, in a timely manner to you.

OIG - Mr Comey are you aware that you were in charge of the FBI at some point in your lifetime?
Comey - I’m not sure I understand the question at hand. If you’re asking whether or not I may have possibly been in charge of the FBI at some possible point then it is quite possible that we’re the case although I am unable to confirm without any doubt that that is true.

Can’t we just Black site this idiot and waterboard him into oblivion already. #ComeyIsATraitor

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

FBI is holding a Press Conference right now. Tune In!! Chris Wray is speaking.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The one definitive thing we did learn from this IG report about James Comey is that he was a real FU.

And here we are today, after listening to Wray's presser, with this: He accepts the IG's findings. Agents made mistakes. We are addressing them. Disciplinary actions will be taken where needed. There will be more training. Our agency still has a wonderful brand. We will focus on doing better going forward.

edit on 14-6-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The IG report has a wild entry about James Comey suggesting he wasn't sure Huma Abedin was married to Anthony Weiner !!

That's all ya got?

What about Tick Tock?

Thought this was going to settle everything. What happened?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnoandToyvo

That's all ya got?

What about Tick Tock?

This is one point of many that seems hilarious enough to point out on its own. It is not a major finding of the investigation, just makes you wonder what planet Comey has been on all this time. You really ought to read at least the Executive Summary of the report (Yes, I did earlier today.) It shows an out-of-control and even incompetent FBI in many respects. It shows:

1. Insubordination of both Comey to the DOJ and individual agents to the agency
2. An acknowledged effort to "Stop Trump" shown by Strok of the FBI and Page of the DOJ
3. Lynch's screw up concerning Tarmacgate
4. The FBI ignoring Wiener's laptop for a month after they knew
5. Comey's 'false dichotomy' when not following established policy
6. Investigative decisions being completely ineffective compared to obvious alternatives.
7. The definition of gross negligence (FBI waffling)
8. Deputy Director McCabe being on the investigation while his wife accepted tons of money from Clinton
9. Pervasive leaks at all levels showing FBI employees accepted favors for talking with the press.

Bear in mind that this OIG report is about the FBI's investigation, and that's all. It's not about Clinton's activities per se and it's not about Russia or collusion. It's about how the FBI handled the investigation of Clinton and peripherally how FBI agents attempted to interfere in the election and stop Trump. It's not about Clinton herself at all. It simply shows an FBI in complete disarray, which, I think, is quite enough. If you think this report was supposed to be some sort of indictment of Clinton, you weren't paying attention.
edit on 6/14/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
IG didn't have confidence that Strzok didn't act with bias. Although you wouldn't know the report said that if you listen to CNN.

edit on 14-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
double

edit on 14-6-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Hey Comey!

Google is your friend!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yes, all of that, and Wray says "We'll do more training." In other words, nothing is going to happen, no one will see any consequences.

We the People should all just line up now to be microchipped. If we let these assholes get by with this amount of law breaking and nose-thumbing of our Constitution (and it looks like we ARE letting them get away with it), then the stage is set for all of our freedoms to go easily into the trash can. They've been quietly stripping our freedoms and increasingly intruding into all aspects of our lives since 9-11. And we've done nothing, which is why we are at this point where that list you summarized there in your post will see no repercussions for the perpetrators.

The repercussions will be on us, We the People, who will shortly not even recognize our country anymore.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
IG didn't have confidence that Strzok didn't act with bias. Although you wouldn't know the report said that if you listen to CNN.

Yes, but he'll get some more training, so I'm sure that will fix it.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

That's all ya got?

What about Tick Tock?

Patience is a life skill you can only really learn when you grow up.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

That's all ya got?

What about Tick Tock?

How are you finding your new ATS account by the way?

I'm on my phone so can't check for sure but let's just say it's an educated guess.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

If I were Trump, Wray's desk would've been cleaned out on his ride back from the press conference. He seems like Comey II. Another weasel.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

One thing for sure, Comey was only sure of what would Cover His A**

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Comey was mentally conflicted to the point where his mind seized up. Similar to Hillary's mental "short circuits", as she called them.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yes, all of that, and Wray says "We'll do more training." In other words, nothing is going to happen, no one will see any consequences.
a reply to: KansasGirl

It seems to me that we the people are going to be paying the consequences. Do you know how much it costs to hire "training experts" ? We'll be paying their salaries as well as paying all the employees to sit for hours for "training". In my view anyone who has worked in a government agency for more than six weeks and still needs training needs to find another job.

One of my former students just landed a job doing "teacher sensitivity" training. Doing three four hour sessions a day he made over $50k his first week on the job. He has contracts with about half the school districts in his region. He's currently celebrating being able to pay off his entire student loan debt by doing half a dozen of these sessions.

One of the most surprising results of his first week of working with teachers was that less than half of them have never had a class in ethics. That seems really strange to me since both the professions I worked in had extensive ethics training and classes. I suppose that's gone out of style in the world of education.

Is the US a great country or what?!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

AKA: We will train our agents to better hide their bias.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
WHAT??????

Comey, the HEAD of the FBI, didn't know Abedin was Weiner's wife???????????

This is "supposedly" the greatest investigative organization on EARTH! And, he just conveniently didn't know that?????

The FBI is forever tainted! No credibility. NONE!~!!!

How disturbing...how SAD!!!

edit on 6/14/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join