It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DPRK propaganda video released

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Trump gives a thumbs up to foreign leader in latest, horrific scandal...

Trump gives thumbs up to murderous thug. This is the same Trump that called Mexicans animals.

So, in order to attain peace, you'd have Trump punch him in the belly, step on his foot, steal his nose, grab his left hand and slap his face with it repeatedly while saying "Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!"

You obviously wanted WWIII.

Or how else do we progress, without teaching the murderous thug that killing his own people and threatening the world with nuclear destruction, is really not very nice at all?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Kim doesn't need our legitimacy. He is the leader of NK like it or not.

So Trump should have either done nothing or started WW3 over NK?

I think peace is always the best place to start. No one knows what tomorrow holds. But someone has to do something at some point.

Our previous administrations policy of doing nothing but trying to bully and intimidate allowed Kim to get Nukes.

Give peace a chance. We can always go back to fighting another day if the situation calls for it.

edit on 15-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Dp

edit on 15-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Kim doesn't need our legitimacy. He is the leader of NK like it or not.

So Trump should have either done nothing or started WW3 over NK?

I think peace is always the best place to start. No one knows what tomorrow holds. But someone has to do something at some point.

Our previous administrations policy of doing nothing but trying to bully and intimidate allowed Kim to get Nukes.

Give peace a chance. We can always go back to fighting another day if the situation calls for it.

Peace? Trump has unilaterally surrendered to the DPRK. Sanctions being removed will allow the DPRK to develop more sophisticated military hardware which they can sell to the third world.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

You have zero right to claim what I think. Zero.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

He won't give up nukes,China is in his back pocket.
Give it a few months and we are back to square one. Lay your last red cent on it.

China built the TELs, oh excuse me, logging trucks, that the DPRK uses to move the missiles. If Trump and crew had brains, they would have insisted the DPRK return the TELs to China. Just drive them back over the border.

This is what happens when you negotiate deals with your instinct and a gut feeling rather than science. Trump has the nerve to destroy the JCOA, an agreement that is around 170 pages and signed by five other countries, yet proclaim this one page bilateral agreement with the DPRK to be a success.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
That's funny, I haven't seen that yet. The general salutes very briefly before he realizes what he did and takes it back -- then Trump does a real salute to him.

And it's not a big deal, who cares; he's being diplomatic for once.

But you're right, had that been Obama, there'd be a cross burning on his lawn by now.

Exactly. But watch how all the Trumpets jump to come up with excuses as to why Trump should be treated differently to how they would have (and did) treat Obama.

What a joke. The hypocrisy is astounding. It's totally delusional.

(P.S. I hope that NK General doesn't get executed for accidentally saluting Donald. Kim didn't look terribly impressed I have to say.)

edit on 15/6/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join