It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin calls out Kevin Hart for not attacking Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Anti-Trump comedian Kathy Griffin branded fellow comic Kevin Hart a “p----” for not attacking President Trump during his shows despite being “a black man.”

I do feel like this is such an anxiety-ridden time for everyone that there is a thirst for all kinds of comedy," Griffin told USA Today. "And look, if you want to not hear about Trump at all, go see Kevin Hart. He doesn't even mention Trump. I personally think that's a p---- move because he's a black man. But I guess he's selling more tickets than I ever will,” she added.

Article

Unfunny, B-list, ‘commedian’ Kathy Griffin called comedian Kevin Hart a pussy for not attacking the President during his comedy show because he is a black man. This is typical of the racism of the Leftists. If anyone tries to leave the Democratic plantation or doesn’t conform to their idea of appropriate virtue signaling they are attacked and called various pejorative for having class and/or different opinions than them.

Personally I think Kevin Hart is funny, unlike Griffin, who is nothing, but an angry, washed up, B-lister who destroyed her own career because of her hatred and vitriol. Kevin Hart will have the last laugh, however, as he is actually successful and doesn’t need to spread hate and divisiveness like Griffin.

I can’t stress enough how much people like Griffin bring down our whole world with their negativity and personal attacks. She goes out of her way to start trouble and foment hate. The opposite of what an actual comedian does.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Anti-Trump comedian Kathy Griffin branded fellow comic Kevin Hart a “p----” for not attacking President Trump during his shows despite being “a black man.”

I do feel like this is such an anxiety-ridden time for everyone that there is a thirst for all kinds of comedy," Griffin told USA Today. "And look, if you want to not hear about Trump at all, go see Kevin Hart. He doesn't even mention Trump. I personally think that's a p---- move because he's a black man. But I guess he's selling more tickets than I ever will,” she added.

Article

Unfunny, B-list, ‘commedian’ Kathy Griffin called comedian Kevin Hart a pussy for not attacking the President during his comedy show because he is a black man. This is typical of the racism of the Leftists. If anyone tries to leave the Democratic plantation or doesn’t conform to their idea of appropriate virtue signaling they are attacked and called various pejorative for having class and/or different opinions than them.

Personally I think Kevin Hart is funny, unlike Griffin, who is nothing, but an angry, washed up, B-lister who destroyed her own career because of her hatred and vitriol. Kevin Hart will have the last laugh, however, as he is actually successful and doesn’t need to spread hate and divisiveness like Griffin.

I can’t stress enough how much people like Griffin bring down our whole world with their negativity and personal attacks. She goes out of her way to start trouble and foment hate. The opposite of what an actual comedian does.

Nothing like having your blackness called into question by white liberals... the irony is thick.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Nobody cares what comedians think.

They are among the most f’ed up people on the planet.

Comics are not known as deep thinkers.

Kathy is a niche comic. Without Gay folks...

Nobody would be listening to her dumb ass.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So what the hell does she think, that anybody on a stage has to talk bad about the president? What's messed up though is that if Trump does not like somebody or something somebody does or does not do he will call them names in a heart beat. And he is the President of the USA.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

She's desperate for ink time. Ignore her.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So you have to bad-mouth Trump if you're a black comedian?

What a racist bitch!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

George Carlin, Bill Hicks?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
"alright alright allllriiiiiiigggghhtttttt.......Damn you red headed devil go cut off some more heads...starting with Don Lemon...."

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
She summed it up quite nicely, he's selling more tickets than she ever will. He knows exactly what he's doing, and what audience buys his tickets. He doesn't need to include criticism of the president in his act in order to make money.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Is she still around?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Horse face said what??

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Horse face said what??

When it comes to talking horses, she's still not even number one.

She just can't win.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Great point!Carlin and Hicks were funny,but their comedy really made you think.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68
a reply to: toysforadults

Great point!Carlin and Hicks were funny,but their comedy really made you think.

A lot of the looney liberal comedians comedy makes you think. You think things like "who the hell watches this crap", "how do these people have a job", "Do they even know what a joke is and how it works", etc.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
A lot of the looney liberal comedians comedy makes you think. You think things like "who the hell watches this crap", "how do these people have a job", "Do they even know what a joke is and how it works", etc.

I wouldn't call either Carlin or Hicks "liberal" comedians.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

She was always a hideous person, but after the steroids,sex change, and changing her stage name to Carrot Top it hurts my soul to even see her.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

yea she is definitely working for trump.

I did not see it at first but she feeds him much.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Horse face said what??

hay!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Going after and even being for Trump will gain you fans but staying neutral you can have all the fans. Talent rises above divisiveness. I applaud Kevin Hart for staying neutral and letting his comedic talent speak for itself.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This lady will never learn.

Smh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join