It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IG Report: FBI Agents Regularly Received Free Handouts From Journalists

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Lol you should read his post history before you believe him.. he never met a right wing conspiracy he didn’t buy hook line and sinker..

In fact hannity is raging right now about how the IG report is covering up for everyone because “it says all this bad stuff but says no one broke any laws.

Hannity thinks trumps IG has some splaining to do..

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Hannity just called it a “swamp document”, which was clearly covering up for hillary Clinton and the fbi..

He is pissed..

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Seriously? Comey helped the Trump campaign with his impromptu news conference. That's a fact. So yes the Republican James Comey helped the RINO Trump. So I guess the F.B.I. was used as a political weapon.
You forgot to add ,.by the Russians .

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's it?

meals and tickets to various events.

What about all the dems going to jail?

What a let down.

Some folks around here going to get their past posts handed back to them in an ...ahemm....unflattering way.

Tick tock.

Is that you under that bridge?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EnoandToyvo

Some folks around here going to get their past posts handed back to them in an ...ahemm....unflattering way. Tick tock.
Some on both sides probably . But its early and groups like Judaical Watch will comb over the document to see what they can find and or piece together some new data . The fat lady is always waiting in the wings ready to do her part .

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

There is a reason why president Trump said that the liberal mainstream media is the biggest threat to America.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There is a reason why president Trump said that the liberal mainstream media is the biggest threat to America.
There are some liberals noticing that something is wrong of off about the DNC too . Jimmy Dore speaks to a lot of liberals ...just saying

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Bits and more bits being talked about .

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The Mainstream Media bribed FBI agents with "Private Things" too.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Hookers? Drugs?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I bet some of the recent suicides were murders, designed by the Clinton crime family to "send a message" to anyone who is considering testifying against her, Bill, or Chelsea.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
OIG FBI Leak Charts

edit on 14-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

In addition, we identified instances where FBI employees improperly received benefits from reporters, including tickets to sporting events, golfing outings, drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social events. We will separately report on those investigations as they are concluded, consistent with the Inspector General Act, other applicable federal statutes, and OIG policy.

Page 13

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And....

Reporters pay off sources for info sometimes.

Maybe the agent should be reprimanded or fired..

Oh , but the report doesn’t suggest anyone should be fired..

In fact it specifically says “there wasn’t any reason for hillary Clinton to be federally charged” AND “there is no evidence that any political bias played a direct roll in any state of the investigation”..

So reporters gave to ckets and meals to people willing to leak to them.. suprise, suprise..

That has literally been standard operating procedure for all of journalistic history..

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

....other senior bureau officials showed a “willingness to take official action” to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president....."

What do you bet that "willingness" wording was an RR modification.

That phrasing sounds like some of the weaseling phrases used when Comey said "matter" instead of "investigation" among others.

Unredacted!
No modifications!
Full Transparency!
Now!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hi all, EXTREMELY upset at the sweep under the rug operation today.

Not much more I can say right now than that.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

BWAHAHAHA exactly as I predicted..

A bunch of stuff “ that sounds so concerning” but doesn’t say anyone should be fired, charged or held accountable in any way shape form or fashion at all..

And that doesn't bother you because of the obvious corruption, but instead makes you happy because these people hate Trump?
Who would be surprised?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No that doesn’t bother me because I wasn’t stupid enough to buy their ridiculous nonsense in the first place...

Like like Ives said before none of trumps story makes since.. it is a cartoon conspiracy theory that is basically logistically impossible..

So dozens of FBI agents are risking their careers and freedom by committing felonies to set up trump for obama/hillary. WHEN HILLARY AND OBAMA ARE NO LONGER IN POWER TO PROTECT THEM???!

It is a joke meant for stupid people..

The same with “all the media are in a vast conspiracy to discredit republicans “!

“All the scientists are in a vast conspiracy to fake global warming!”

“The democrats are comming to get your guns” when no elected official in American history has EVER even proposed that..?

They tell their base something ridiculous that gives them a bad guy to hate, and the sheeple just lap it up like it is candy lol..

Before you believe anything you have to imagine what logistically would be required to make it true..

Conservatives never do that.. lol

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Where is the trumps IG just said everyone was innocent which makes trump a fraudulent liar chart???

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The Obama Culture exposed 😎🚬🔫

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed No that doesn’t bother me because I wasn’t stupid enough to buy their ridiculous nonsense in the first place... Like like Ives said before none of trumps story makes since.. it is a cartoon conspiracy theory that is basically logistically impossible.. So dozens of FBI agents are risking their careers and freedom by committing felonies to set up trump for obama/hillary. WHEN HILLARY AND OBAMA ARE NO LONGER IN POWER TO PROTECT THEM???! It is a joke meant for stupid people.. The same with “all the media are in a vast conspiracy to discredit republicans “! “All the scientists are in a vast conspiracy to fake global warming!” “The democrats are comming to get your guns” when no elected official in American history has EVER even proposed that..? They tell their base something ridiculous that gives them a bad guy to hate, and the sheeple just lap it up like it is candy lol.. Before you believe anything you have to imagine what logistically would be required to make it true.. Conservatives never do that.. lol

Tell all of that to Sally Yates who just told the world what we already knew, that it wasn't just some conspiracy, and that they did actually do all those illegal things to help Hillary.

Your nonsense reminds me of some kid with his hand in the candy dish being told not to do it and he replies "I'm not!" even though caught red handed.

If it wasn't so hopelessly pathetic it would be hilarious.

edit on 15-6-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join