It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIG Report Released: Full text

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Gryphon66

The left wing media is not going to do anything that paints Clinton in a bad light.

The media outlets that have covered it are disparaged as you demonstrated a page or 2 back.

We're not talking about the left wing media.

We're talking about the NYPD and the Justice Department allegedly having some kind of evidence connecting Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation to child abuse.

May I ask you a question, the answer to which will determine whether I waste any more time trying to communcate with you?

Are you saying that True Pundit is legitimate media?
edit on 14-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

No you asked why the media was not reporting on the weiner clinton sex stuff, why it has not exploded. I provided you that answer.

The only waste of time are your responses which intentionally ignore what you stated to only the turn around and lie about it with a cover on something else.

The fact your asking me about the True Pundit proves my point about left wing media not covering it because Clinton is involved and the media outlets who do cover it are disparaged by people like you.

What other falsehoods have you got for us?

and I dont care if you stop responding to me. It wont stop me from calling you out and correcting the false info you provide.
edit on 14-6-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No... i didn’t ask about the media. Here’s what I said:

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I'll bite.

If it was known in 2016 that Clinton was involved in child abuse, and Weiner was convicted in May of 2017 ... does it not occur to any of you that this would have exploded MONTHS ago?

Do you really even in the wildest Trump-love addled moments think that if there was EVIDENCE of Clinton or the Clinton Foundation being involved in CHILD ABUSE it would have ignored by the Trump Administration??? (Or by the NYPD for that matter?)

Is that the extent of the reality denial here?

Nothing about media in there.

Thanks for answering.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

exploded months ago??

It did.. in the media.. you ignored it.
It did with the NYPD as the media reported when they said a detective with the NYPD threatened the FBI to either act on the info or the NYPD would expose it.
It did with the OIG report where the FBI/DOJ are taken to task for sitting on it as long as they did, in hopes it would go away. When a FBI/DOJ employee found out about it and started asking question did the FBI act.

If you cant understand the simplistic then you have real problems.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The search warrant stated that the FBI also had identified, among the 30,490 emails produced to the State Department, an unmarked email determined to contain information classified at the TOP SECRET level at the time it was forwarded by another State Department employee to Sullivan’s Gmail account.

That's black and white illegal.

It depends... if you don't know something is classified, you aren't necessarily held responsible.

Think about it, if random Joe Blow on the internet happens to talk about something and didn't know it was classified, then he ain't going to get in trouble for it.

If it was marked, that's going to be on you, but this one wasn't. You can't plead ignorance if you know about it, but this was 'another State Department employee' who sent it.
edit on 23Thu, 14 Jun 2018 23:36:47 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Inspector General Michael Horowitz will appear before the Senate Judiciary Committee in open session, this Monday June 18th @ 2pm Eastern.

Here is a link to the Senate website where it will be live streamed.

www.judiciary.senate.gov... residential-election

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
FYI: Regarding Michael Horowitz's life connections.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I just hope that this leads to people guilty of crimes, getting punished.

In the federal government? Are you crazy???? That'll never happen! Never!!!

Corruption is the order of the day in DC. Doesn't matter what color arm band you wear.

What color is the sky on your planet anyway???

Sheesh!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

OMG.
The man is already in jail for texting sexual content to a minor.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Makes you wonder why we bother with it at all doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

No. The answer is absolutely no.
And Strozk has not been fired.
Like I said last night if you change departments within the same company you haven't been fired by one department and re-hired by the other.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Just checking in, I’ve been up in the mountains for most of this past week.

Has Clinton been arrested yet? Maybe while doing voodoo rites in her basement? What about Comey? Obama? Anyone?

Surely there’s something in that IG report that will lead to all of them being arrested and prosecuted as enemies of the state. It couldn’t be that none of these “reports” will ever mean anything and you’re just being strung along to keep you engaged and your outrage stoked.

Nah, that would never happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Yet you made a few posts this week??

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: underwerks

Yet you made a few posts this week??

Yep. A small little lodge I was able to make it to a few times over the week had WiFi. Excruciatingly slow, but enough to laugh at Donald Trump with.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

FBI was clever how they micromanaged everything including never mentioning Clinton as the suspect.

They had their orders from the Obama culture.😃

goto Page 40 (or pdf 69)

The Midyear investigation was opened with an
“Unknown Subject(s) (UNSUB),” and at
no time during the investigation was any individual identified by
the FBI as a subject or target of the investigation, including former Secretary Clinton.
FBI witnesses told us that the “UNSUB”
designation is common and means that
the FBI has not identified a specific target
or subject at the outset of an
investigation. According to FBI witnesses, this
allowed the FBI to expand the focus
of the investigation based on the evidence
without being “locked into a particular
subject.
”With respect to the Midyear investigation, witnesses told the OIG that the
FBI did not identify anyone as a subject or target
during the investigation because
it was unclear how the classified material had been introduced to the server and
who was responsible for improperly placing it there.

LOL😃

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I take it that I trigger so many people because Im right most of the time and that upsets you guys.

You sound like the Sean Hannity of the left.

I don't think anyone who subscribes to partisan politics with so much commitment they'll follow the script is right most of the time. I think it's just parroting. Neither extremes are right most of the time.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No. The answer is absolutely no.
And Strozk has not been fired.
Like I said last night if you change departments within the same company you haven't been fired by one department and re-hired by the other.

Any reason why you continue to lie?

FBI's Peter Strzok, fired from Mueller probe, called Trump an idiot.

WASHINGTON — The senior FBI agent who was removed from special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe earlier this year referred to Donald Trump prior to his election as an “idiot,” according to a tranche of emails turned over to the House Judiciary Committee late Tuesday.

Peter Strzok, a counter-intelligence agent who also helped run the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server, expressed a clear preference for the Democratic candidate while leveling expletive-laden insults against Republicans. The GOP, he said in one exchange, “needs to pull their head out of their ass."

Strzok was removed from Mueller's staff earlier this year after Justice Department investigators began reviewing whether he exchanged messages critical of President Trump. Strzok was abruptly reassigned this summer to the bureau’s human resources office.

click link for article.

Yes - Strzok was fired by Mueller and removed from the SC team.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is also coming out how Comey and others communicated using Gmail. They had one account and shared the account password with select individuals. A person would log in and compose an email but never send it, leaving it in the draft folder. The other people would then log in and read the draft and once done the draft was scrapped so no record of it existed.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Funny I never heard that explosion.
Possibly because this is just another maybe Russia created dirty conspiracy that has zero credibility.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Give it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join