It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent Strzok reportedly texted 'we'll stop' Trump from becoming president

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They're wrong. There was bias by Peter Strzok and Lisa Page....not just bias, but extreme animus. All you have to do is read their texts. Just because they didn't prepare an "official" memo laying out the depth of their hatred for DJT, or sit before some committee and openly declare that hatred, doesn't mean there was no bias or improper consideration.

I reject that part of the IG report. As it said, there was no "documentary" or "testimonial" evidence.

edit on 14-6-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They're wrong?

Okay, I understand that is your opinion.

The findings of the OIG are quite clear, balanced and cogent.

I know that hearing that folks don't like DJT upset you Queen. I know that hearing bad things about Mr. Trump is hard for you.

I can even sympathize with that.

Really though ... you "reject" part of the IG report you don't like? Okay. So what?

You keep repeating that there was no evidence ... tell me, do you think that prosecutors should rely on their personal feelings???
edit on 14-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Isn't this that dumb-ass who was writing all that junk to his girlfriend? AS IF he had any power.

Dupe ya once, dupe ya twice, dupe ya forever.

lol.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Do you not have eyes to see and ears to hear?

I heard NO bad things about President Trump in that IG Report, Gryph.......none.

And, yes, I reject the idea that PS and LP didn't have animus. Their private texts are evidence, proof positive that not only did they have bias, but they had animus. But, the IG Report said there was no documentary or testimonial evidence. I guess if you don't type up a memo or make a statement saying you are biased, then they (the justice system) can't do a damn thing about it.

PS: Did you lie, Mrs. Clinton?

HC: No.

PS: Okay, Hillary. You are dismissed. I apologize for taking up your time.

PS to JC: We did not find that Hillary lied.

JC: Okay. Case closed.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yeah.

Even though the vast majority of the FBI are middle-aged Republican guys (and that by the way was fine when one was talking about the "Clinton Crime Family"... this one fellow who didn't like Trump just corrupted the whole thing ...

NOT.

The IG's report is very clear. No wrongdoing. Policy slipups. LOL.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I'm sure, somewhere out there there is a small group, or even quite a large group who said the same thing about Hillary.

Funny thing about that though, is that it worked and people like you don't think it's a problem...

There's a severe lack of consistency.

Oh, poor Hillary.

She was the victim! This is a ridiculous conspiracy theory promoted
by the Hillary sychphant's who just can not get over the election results.

Lets see who conspired against Hillary?

James Comey

Vladimir Putin

Barack Obama

The Media

Women

Men

Women who love men

Men who are delporable

Bernie Sanders

Jill Stein

Sexism

Aliens

White People

But you know what?

Why she really lost?

SHE KNOWS WHY!

"I have come to terms with the fact that a lot of people - millions and millions of people - decided they just didn't like me," she writes. "Imagine what that feels like."

www.bbc.com...

Keep drinking the Kool Aid!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Oh my god, you're going all evangelical on me now Queen?

If you didn't see anything negative about Trump in the report, then how do you know that Strzok is so full of hatred???

Intution? Clarvoyance?

And why in the world are you trying to frame that ridiculous strawman argument ... you KNOW that doesn't make any sense.

The IG report states, quite clearly that there was ZERO documentary evidence of any effect on investigations.

I ask again ... what kind of "evidence" would objectively prove this gut instinct you have?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Is that the smell of desperation?

*snicker*

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Are you being intentionally obtuse?

Let me use small words and short clips:

d.o.c.u.m.e.n.t.a.r.y. and t.e.s.t.i.m.o.n.i.a.l. evidence vs. proof positive evidence via WORDS in personal texts.

It matches the methods used to interview Clinton: no written notes by the interviewing agent; no audio recording of the interview; taking this known liar at her word; not putting her under oath.

If you don't "see" it, Gryph, I can't help you.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: burntheships

Is that the smell of desperation?

*snicker*

I smell two more versions of the report to come. If you can’t see the bias in those agents it’s because you’re not looking or you’re just to dumb to know what bias is.

While I agree this version doesn’t recommend charges I don’t think it ever would have. Nor will the others.

But it confirmed what we all knew. A guilty woman was left off the hook by a complacent and bias FBI.

It shows the thought process behind the agents in charge of letting one politician they support go and vehemently pursuing one they hate.

We all know it’s a witch hunt against trump more than ever.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I'm not being obtuse in the least. You're preaching.

Also, if you turn this into the usual nastiness I'll ignore you.

You can't answer the question I've put to you: if you can't accept actual evidence (you know, that documentary and testimonial evidence that along with physical evidence is what is used in investigation???) what will you accept?

You're merely having an emotional reaction based on words that you either have read or haven't read, you're going back and forth on that ... there is ZERO doubt that Strzok's texts belie a personal preference between the candidates.

FBI agents are allowed to have personal preferences; they just don't let it affect their work.

The IG report released today based on EXHAUSTIVE investigation demonstrates that there were no ACTIONS taken by Strzok or Page that were inappropriate or out of line.

You want to punish them for their beliefs??? YOU???

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Those are your opinions. I've quoted directly from the IG report, so you're lying about that.

You're admitting to confirmation bias, well, DUH.

The IG report makes it crystal clear that there was NO INAPPROPRIATE ACTIONS TAKEN by Strzok and Page.

None, and it repeats that point over and over.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Those are your opinions. I've quoted directly from the IG report, so you're lying about that.

You're admitting to confirmation bias, well, DUH.

The IG report makes it crystal clear that there was NO INAPPROPRIATE ACTIONS TAKEN by Strzok and Page.

None, and it repeats that point over and over.

Then why were they disciplined and why are others being recommend for the same as we speak? Discipline and possible charges. Only bad part is they leave it up to the FBI to correct their own wrong doings.

Doesn’t meant there weren’t any.. you’re reading comprehension is terrible. It’s filled with # the FBI did wrong. Lmao

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Agents are being disciplined for talking to the Press (possibly Fox News, Breitbart, etc.) and taking food, tickets, etc.

Director Wray said NOTHING about "possible charges."

Here's the transcript AGAIN.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Doesn’t meant there weren’t any.. you’re reading comprehension is terrible. It’s filled with # the FBI did wrong. Lmao

Apparently, you don't understand the difference between wrongdoing, criminal actions, and procedural issues.

Keep crying. Maybe a little teeth gnashing would help?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

and who was it that put Gotti away?
Oh yeah Robert Mueller.

Oh, is Hillary going to run again?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Agents are being disciplined for talking to the Press (possibly Fox News, Breitbart, etc.) and taking food, tickets, etc.

So they did nothing wrong but are being disciplined? Makes sense.

And just wait on the charges... these people leaked and investigations stemming from the IG report will prove that. IG himself is recommending further investigation.

The Justice Department inspector general has referred five FBI employees for investigation in connection with politically charged texts, revealing in its report on the Hillary Clinton email case that more bureau officials than previously thought were exchanging anti-Trump messages.

Link

edit on 14-6-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Furthermore, let me say clearly that your ilk's paltry attempts to cast aspersions on the FBI simply because your Hero Crybaby in the White House is a lying, draft-dodging traitor is DISGUSTING to me as an American:

Here is what the FBI is DOING:

In the past few months, we’ve disrupted terrorist plots from Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco to a crowded shopping mall in Miami.

In March, we charged a ring of Iranian state-sponsored hackers with stealing terabytes of data from scores of American universities, companies, and government agencies.

We deployed more than 600 FBI folks from around the country in the recent investigation of the package bombs in Austin.

This year alone, we’ve recovered 1,305 kids from child predators—some as young as 7 months old. We’ve arrested more than 4,600 violent gang members in just the past several months; our FBI Lab has closed thousands of cases through fingerprint identification and DNA analysis; and our Hostage Rescue Team has deployed on 27 different missions around the country. I could go on and on.

Source

That's the men and women you are DEMEANING with your simpering little attempts to cover for Fat-Ass Donald.

edit on 14-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

So they did nothing wrong but are being disciplined? Makes sense.

And just wait on the charges... these people leaked and investigations stemming from the IG report will prove that. IG himself is recommending further investigation.

The Justice Department inspector general has referred five FBI employees for investigation in connection with politically charged texts, revealing in its report on the Hillary Clinton email case that more bureau officials than previously thought were exchanging anti-Trump messages.

Link

Yep, they didn't follow some prodedures. They've got to go to training/re-training about talking to the Press.

Did you miss this from your FOX NEWS article???

Further, the report said that while it found no evidence the views influenced investigative decisions, “five employees” have been referred for investigation into whether the messages violated FBI code. “The FBI will handle these referrals pursuant to the FBI’s disciplinary investigation and adjudication processes, and will impose disciplinary measures as warranted,” the report read. It is unclear which five FBI employees have been referred for investigation.

Your attempts at spin are ham-handed at best.

edit on 14-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Apparently, you don't understand the difference between wrongdoing, criminal actions, and procedural issues.

Keep crying. Maybe a little teeth gnashing would help?

Apparently you can’t comprehend further investigations in the 5 agents of coming per the IG.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join