It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent Strzok reportedly texted 'we'll stop' Trump from becoming president

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: GuidedKill

What light is that? The glow from his criminal enterprises? You Trump cultists are the biggest hypocrites in American history. Trump actually IS a criminal but he reminds all of you of your drunk authoritative fathers and grandfathers. Sad

Criminal? LOL
If anyone is drunk, it’s you. Along with all the rest of the deranged Libs.
Every goddamned Dem in office has lied, cheated and stole something...all in the name of trying to remain in power.
Why don’t you try to help fix your broken down, dumpster fire of a party instead of bashing Trump continuously?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN says Strzok was just some little loose cannon at the FBI. A mere "agent", lol.

We will see more about him when the Spygate report comes out.... and a lot if other people too.
Like his little trip to London to set up the Trump campaign.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Amen. Wait until the rest of the story comes out abput the Awan brothers and Pakistan Intelligence.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
if only we knew someone at the justice department that cared.

hmmm

i am sooooooo totally sure this will all be cleared up after 2020

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Amen. Wait until the rest of the story comes out abput the Awan brothers and Pakistan Intelligence.

i think you would enjoy guiding light and general hospital

ohh i can feel the anticipation of injustice building in the highest levels of gov..

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: butcherguy

i think you would enjoy guiding light and general hospital

ohh i can feel the anticipation of injustice building in the highest levels of gov..

Well that is one way for apologists to make treason seem insignificant. Not everyone will buy it though.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

nope on the apollogist

all these releases remind me of how they drag out those daytime dramas and all the anticipation reminds me of how many are duped into believing such

straight up legit question

how long are we expected to back trump as he says lock her up then covers up for her

how many days will we waste waiting on the next bit of goodies to be released

we are setting some stupidity records here now as a whole

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

They did not say bias did not contribute, only that they did not find very specific evidence, which has nothing to do with the multiple instances of bias that COULD have effected the investigative actions.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Also wondering if Andrew McCabe or Comey
or both were contacting the Press with leaks
in order to enrich themselves.

On page XII in the report, the IG says the department “identified numerous FBI employees, at all levels of the organization and with no official reason to be in contact with the media, who were nevertheless in frequent contact with reporters.”

]b The IG expressed “profound concerns bout the volume and extent of unauthorized media contacts by FBI personnel that we have uncovered our review.”

The contact between FBI agents and the media extended to receiving “improperly receiving benefits from reporters, including tickets to sporting events, golfing outings, drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social events.”

dailycaller.com...

So FBI Agents were taking in game tickets, golf passes, alcohol and free meals
in exchange for leaks? Talk about cheap thrills.

Wow, this is disgusting.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: butcherguy

nope on the apollogist

all these releases remind me of how they drag out those daytime dramas and all the anticipation reminds me of how many are duped into believing such

straight up legit question

how long are we expected to back trump as he says lock her up then covers up for her

how many days will we waste waiting on the next bit of goodies to be released

we are setting some stupidity records here now as a whole

How long did it take to get a case together to put John Gotti (the Teflon Don) away? He wasn't the only one put away either. All based on the testimony of Sammy the Bull Gravano.
We are probably seeing the same sort of case coming up now.
A whole lot of bad people in a wide conspiracy. If you jump too early with the indictments, you miss people and end up with no convictions.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Well, thank god Mueller was able to shut this down and remove one of them from the investigation, who I believe is working in HR now and the other left the FBI. So looks like their plan went to poop.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The Justice Department inspector general on Thursday castigated former FBI Director James B. Comey for his actions during the Hillary Clinton email investigation and found that other senior bureau officials showed a “willingness to take official action” to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
From your source, good of you to leave the most important part out, wouldn't expect any less:

Bloomberg News, which also reported the new Strzok message, said Horowitz’s report says investigators “did not find documentary or testimonial evidence [in the Clinton case] that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed.

The Strzok texts in the OP did not relate to the Clinton case, but I see you are quick to use the CNN tactic of trying to write off the report because no documentary or testimonial evidence was found for the Clinton email investigation.

Of course, that has nothing to do with Strzok being found to have said 'we'll stop him' relating to Trump becoming President, but I guess you already know that, but don't care about the clear bias in the FBI.

edit on 14/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Mueller? Sorry, but the plan was not stopped, they simply failed. One of these people still works for the FBI.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

too bad they said that there was no evidence that it effected the actual investigation.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

how does that go again...
Boom?

LOL

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thats right move along.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

It has not been a good day for the whitehouse or the president.
Its coming at him from every angle now. I dont know how much more hes going to be able to take without exploding.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Cool.

What does that mean? LOL

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Im betting a demotion is in the cards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>