It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent Strzok reportedly texted 'we'll stop' Trump from becoming president

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Stevenjames15

What crimes has President Trump committed?

Before election or after election?

The answers are before: money-laundering and/or fraud and after: obstruction of justice.

In my opinion, of course.

Notice I said “President Trump”, I’m pretty sure he wasn’t president before he got elected.

Anyways do you have any evidence? Got any sources to back that claim?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

You will notice, perhaps, a few things:

1. President Trump is still liable for any crimes committed before he became President, so the distinction is fairly meaningless.

2. I clearly stated that as my opinion. Sure, there's plenty of sources particularly for the latter: you can find them on Google under "Trump says he fired Comey over Russia Investigation in interview."

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I still didn’t see any links in your post.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: GuidedKill

What light is that? The glow from his criminal enterprises? You Trump cultists are the biggest hypocrites in American history. Trump actually IS a criminal but he reminds all of you of your drunk authoritative fathers and grandfathers. Sad

Criminal? LOL
If anyone is drunk, it’s you. Along with all the rest of the deranged Libs.
Every goddamned Dem in office has lied, cheated and stole something...all in the name of trying to remain in power.
Why don’t you try to help fix your broken down, dumpster fire of a party instead of bashing Trump continuously?

Well said! I'm an ex-Democrat for the reason that the Liberal side of the Democrats have totally gone off the rails!
edit on 19-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Well he didnt do a very good job did he? So what did we learn from this other then hes very bad at predicting the future??

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Yes, that's because #1 is common knowledge and #2 is stated as my opinion.

Anything else?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Anything else?

Ah I see. So, you don’t have an argument.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Anything else?

In point of fact I do. Now, if you'd like to counter the argument I made feel free.

Your mere statement just isn't enough to convince me.

For example, regarding #1 ... are you saying that Donald Trump ISN'T responsible for crimes he may have committed? Surely not; surely you're not deluded by zealotry to that extent.

And regarding #2 ... Are you disputing that Trump is on record as saying that he fired Comey over the Russia investigation?

Please, enlighten me.
edit on 19-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Anything else?

And regarding #2 ... Are you disputing that Trump is on record as saying that he fired Comey over the Russia investigation?

Just another lie of yours to add to the others in the thread.
Trump at no point said that he fired Comey over the Russia investigation.
As a hint, you can spare us the sentence in his interview that the media used to spin what he was saying. You were caught spinning and lying then as you have been now.
edit on 19/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Anything else?

In point of fact I do. Now, if you'd like to counter the argument I made feel free.

Your mere statement just isn't enough to convince me.

For example, regarding #1 ... are you saying that Donald Trump ISN'T responsible for crimes he may have committed? Surely not; surely you're not deluded by zealotry to that extent.

Please, enlighten me.

“Just another lie of your to add to the thread.
As a hint, you can spare us the sentence in his interview that the media used to spin what he was saying. You were caught spinning and lying then as you have been now.”

my respected colleague,

-UKTruth.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Anything else?

Just another lie of yours to add to the others in the thread.
As a hint, you can spare us the sentence in his interview that the media used to spin what he was saying. You were caught spinning and lying then as you have been now.

Another one of your posts, another repetition of the "you lied" tactic with not evidence.

Yes, Trump said in an interview with Lester Holt that he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

Are the repetitious false accusations all you have? God that's boring.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

That's the funny thing about spin ... anyone can do it.

IF that's too subtle, it's what your post is sadly attempting:

Here's Trumps own words:

And, in fact, when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, 'you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story,'" Trump told NBC's Lester Holt. "It’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.”

Source

Now, if you can spin that the President didn't say that when he decided to fire Comey he was thinking of the Russia investigation ... feel free.

edit on 19-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

That's the funny thing about spin ... anyone can do it.

IF that's too subtle, it's what your post is sadly attempting:

Here's Trumps own words:

And, in fact, when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, 'you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story,'" Trump told NBC's Lester Holt. "It’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.”

Source

Now, if you can spin that the President didn't say that when he decided to fire Comey he was thinking of the Russia investigation ... feel free.

Ah, there it is - the lie told once again.

Those that watched and researched the entire interview already know that Trump referenced the reason he fired Comey earlier and the comment the left likes to take in isolation was, in fact, a reference to the Russia investigation in that DESPITE the investigation there was never a good time to fire Comey so he decided to do it anyway.

I get that the lies of left are designed to catch out those who don't actually care about researching - to the horribly dishonest left it's all a numbers game on how many people can be influenced by propaganda.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And there is it, another post, another false accusation.

Trump stated, clearly, that when he fired Comey he was thinking about the Russia investigation.

You're denying the quote in front of your eyes.

So, please continue to spin, continue to repeat the same boring counter-tactics over and over and over ...
edit on 19-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Anything else?

How can something that is common knowledge AKA fact. And your opinion be on the same thing?

An opinion is a belief or feeling, not something you can always prove...

Common knowledge is genrerally used to describe something that is a fact everyone knows.

So your #1 and #2 directly conflict each other. Matter of fact or common knowledge facts and opinions are complete opposites....

Just saying

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Wow thanks for stating the obvious as if you are saying something profound ...

You seem confused ... Are you trying to argue that people are NOT responsible for crimes they commit?

Are you trying to say that because I stated something as my opinion ... It's really my opinion?

Boy, that's special ...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I will indeed continue to call out the lies and propaganda of the left.
You can be sure of it.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I will indeed continue to call out the lies and propaganda of the left.
You can be sure of it.

Your posts continue to deploy the same failed tactics because that's all there is.

I don't doubt that.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Amazing how leftists can see this and still delude their simple minds into believing there is "nothing there." As D. Bongino said, "your brain is a nothing burger"

Yet, Trump makes totally innocent and innocuous statements about Russia releasing Hillary's illegally deleted emails and they assume the worst (by connecting 50000 dots that shouldn't be connected, unless you're a brain-dead leftist cult member)

Don't drink the kool aid. Ah, we shouldn't be so hard on them. They are leftists after all. That's basically a disability.
edit on 6/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

No. All we have to do is show Strozok/Page's text messages - slam dunk, discussion over, rumors/lies debunked fully.

Someone with that extreme level of hysteria, and hatred would not remain objective and most certainly did not. The fact that lies and bull# (from the likes of "people" like you no less) built this case means nothing to you, but in case you've forgotten this isn't your country any more. You aren't in charge. You have no power here.

We do. We're the majority (in all ways). Get used to having your best efforts thwarted by real Americans and patriots, who are more intelligent and resourceful than you sociopathic/blind leftists ever could dream of.
edit on 6/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join