It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent Strzok reportedly texted 'we'll stop' Trump from becoming president

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Wrong the report actually says it cant prove his bias affected the investigation.

I phrased it more accurately, but that's essentially what I just said ... net effect: Midyear investigation not compromised.

So accordong to the IG report Hillary investigation was just severly mis managed.

No, the report doesn't say that at all, check out page iii. Do none of you commenting here have a copy of the document in front of you??? Jeez.

I disagree as the damage done to Hillary's campaign was significant.

Really? Okay, what difference does that make. She lost.

Now for Trump he had a major win as well this IG report set up the next one coming out on the Russian investigation.

Trump hasn't had any "wins." Despite how much some folks are trying to spin this, nothing here invalidates the Mueller investigation at all. In fact, the strength of the case with multiple guilty pleas, pleas deals and indictments show just how STRONG the Mueller Investigation is ... sorry guys.

Strzok was behinf the scenes trying to get Trump and pushed thr investigation. I found this part of the report interesting.

"As we describe in this chapter, we found that Strzok was not the sole decision-maker for any of the specific investigative decisions examined in this chapter," the report said. "We further found evidence that in some instances Strzok and Page advocated for more aggressive investigative measures than did others on the Midyear team, such as the use of grand jury subpoenas and search warrants to obtain evidence."

Guess we know why they raided Cohens office dont we.

So, you like the quote that stated that Strzok wasn't responsible for investigative decisions, that he and page pushed hard for aggressive measures, etc.

They raided Cohen's office because they already had sufficient evidence to get the search warrant ... duh.
edit on 16-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You know ... one of the amazing things is that you guys seem to have forgotten that you've been using the SAME ARGUMENTS since last December ... and they haven't gone anywhere yet.

Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein adamantly defended the character and impartiality of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, as he came head-to-head on Wednesday with an increasingly aggressive campaign by Republicans to discredit the inquiry.

The Republicans’ effort received a fresh jolt from the release one night earlier of text messages exchanged last year between an F.B.I. agent, Peter Strzok, and an F.B.I. lawyer, Lisa Page, describing the possibility of an election victory by President Trump as “terrifying” and saying that Hillary Clinton “just has to win.” Mr. Mueller removed Mr. Strzok from the Russia investigation as soon as he learned of the texts, a step that Mr. Rosenstein praised. Nonetheless, Republicans used the messages as fodder to attack the impartiality of Mr. Mueller during an appearance by Mr. Rosenstein before the House Judiciary Committee.

“The public trust in this whole thing is gone,” said Representative Jim Jordan, Republican of Ohio, summing up sentiments among his party. “It seems to me there are two things you can do: You can disband the Mueller special prosecutor, and you can do what we’ve all called for and appoint a second special counsel to look into this.” But the swelling campaign to undermine Mr. Mueller’s investigation, which has dominated conservative media for days, appeared to have little effect on Mr. Rosenstein, who oversees Mr. Mueller. Mr. Rosenstein said he would only fire Mr. Mueller if he had cause under Justice Department regulations — and he said nothing that has happened so far met that standard.

Justice Dept. Official Defends Mueller as Republicans Try to Discredit Him - New York Times, December 13, 2017

Hasn't worked in six months, isn't going to work now.

edit on 16-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

What crimes has President Trump committed?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

It depends on whom you ask. Nancy Pelosi says President Trump committed a crime against America when he colluded with Congress to lower taxes.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why don't you quote that?

Betcha can't.
edit on 16-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Nitef

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Before election or after election?

The answers are before: money-laundering and/or fraud and after: obstruction of justice.

In my opinion, of course.
edit on 17-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Trumpism can't be stopped just like the Nazi's. It's only takes the ideology of a few to screw up everything for everyone. Nothing like cherry picking parts out of the report to suit your agenda even if it was taken out of context right?

And there's nothing dogmatic about #Resist, #NeverTrump, or simply biting ones own nose to spite Trump's face?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: carewemust

Why don't you quote that?

Betcha can't.

Carewemust, dont waste your energy. These useless hacks have no interest in reading the report and will never. They already got spoon fed what they need from the msm and repeating it like zombies "no poltical bias found." They cheerlead corruption at the highest levels of govt when its their team doing it. They wish economic collapse and nuclear destruction so they can blame Trump. These people are hopeless tools who are preconditioned to hate Trump and vote Democrat in the ballot box.
edit on 17-6-2018 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 17-6-2018 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

I'm not sure who you're talking about, but I've been QUOTING from the actual report. The mindless tactics of "you can't/didn't/won't read" repeated over and over and over aren't going to fool anyone.

A member made an absurd claim that Pelosi has said that the President committed a crime by working with Congress on a bill. Now, perhaps those who are only interested in hearing wild beliefs repeated accept that without question, but most of us here want facts.

Surely, you're interested in facts, ... right?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It says there was no evidence of any investigation being affected by Strzok's bias.

False.

The IG report made that finding for a single investigation, more specifically, six elements of a single investigation that they referenced clearly in the report.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I'm not sure who you're talking about, but I've been QUOTING from the actual report. The mindless tactics of "you can't/didn't/won't read" repeated over and over and over aren't going to fool anyone.

A member made an absurd claim that Pelosi has said that the President committed a crime by working with Congress on a bill. Now, perhaps those who are only interested in hearing wild beliefs repeated accept that without question, but most of us here want facts.

Surely, you're interested in facts, ... right?

Quoting something. Doesnt mean you read it. Its a 500 page report on how the FBI intentionally derailed an investigation and ignored just about every investigative procedure for a poltical candidate they openly supported while openly hating the other one. Its detailed, damning and indefensible. However, here you are, like sent on a mission to push a "no political bias, nothing to see here, by the the book" narrative actually defending this corruption. You seem intelligent. Why?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It says there was no evidence of any investigation being affected by Strzok's bias.

False.

The IG report made that finding for a single investigation, more specifically, six elements of a single investigation that they referenced clearly in the report.

Therea actual proof of bias throughout the report. Its a disaster for the FBI. Their reaction is also a farce, they are havung all agents trained due to a handful of their corrupr dirty leaders? Whise blaming the entire FBI now?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

False.

Was the IG report talking about any other Investigations? Nope, reports on those Investigations are coming.

You're trying to distract because I used the plural of "investigation" here? LOL. Desperate.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

LOL ... yes, I know that quoting doesn't prove that one has read it... I see people misrepresent sources all the time.

Apparently you have NOT read the report because the findings were certainly not what you and others are so desperate to claim.

A quick outline of your efforts: you conflate the bias of Strzok/Page to the entire FBI. Absurd.

The Midyear/Clinton Email Investigation was not "derailed" as a matter of fact, the findings of same are verified in the IG report, page vi.

I do wonder why seemingly intelligent people, like yourself, make such absurd statements that are EASILY disproven.

Why?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If this report did not reveal issues with the FBI, then why would the IG have made recommendations for further investigations? And why would the FBI now be saying that they are going to retrain all agents in certain matters?
If the report said they did fine, this would not be happening.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Gryphon66

If this report did not reveal issues with the FBI, then why would the IG have made recommendations for further investigations? And why would the FBI now be saying that they are going to retrain all agents in certain matters?
If the report said they did fine, this would not be happening.

This report did reveal issues with the FBI, particularly that routine procedures like not talking/leaking to the press aren't followed and need to be.

OIG investigates. Of course they recommend other investigations ... you see, as opposed to people who make decisions based on belief, the OIG looks at the facts.

The FBI is retraining agents for optics ... surely you know this Ajah.

Let's address the tactic you're deploying here.

You're making general, simplistic statements about the matter which have the ring of truth to them, and then you're asking specific questions about those generalized statements ... appearing to be "just askin."

I ask you again, as you are obviously able to read the report and pull information out of it... show us that Strzok or anyone else misdirected the investigation into a) the Clinton emails or b) any other investigation.

You can't because as far as we know thus far, THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Triple post sorry
edit on 17-6-2018 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: wantsome
Trumpism can't be stopped just like the Nazi's. It's only takes the ideology of a few to screw up everything for everyone. Nothing like cherry picking parts out of the report to suit your agenda even if it was taken out of context right?

And there's nothing dogmatic about #Resist, #NeverTrump, or simply biting ones own nose to spite Trump's face?
I don't have the slightest clue of what you are talking about. I've heard of hashtags but I don't follow social media. ATS is the extent of what I know about it. I don't have a facebook twitter or any of that. I stay off social media because it's full of idiots narcissism and trolls. I joined Facebook and it lasted a month before I shut my account down and left. That was 5 years ago.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
double post
edit on 17-6-2018 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join