It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent Strzok reportedly texted 'we'll stop' Trump from becoming president

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Of course they were, the report specifically stated they showed a willingness to do it. You can only do that through actions. Talk alone does not show willingness.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Ah ... So now it's the what are they NOT telling us Gambit ..

I'll bite ... what is the Trump Justice Department hiding from us?

Just curious what you think about them refusing to look at the messages on personal devices that are 100% known to have work related information.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The IG report is accurate.

It says there was no evidence of any investigation being affected by Strzok's bias.

See, this is the logical jump that you guys keep making and it's just absurd. You go from evidence that two individuals were biased (and yet, did nothing) to these wild general claims that "people in the FBI were biased" because you are SOOO desperate to somehow disqualify the Mueller investigation WHICH Strzok was REMOVED from.

You can opine all you want about what might have happened, could have happened, what didn't not happen , what you think might have happened we just don't know it ... etc. etc. etc.

NONE of that is going to affect the Mueller Investigation. Why make yourselves look so ... irrational in the meantime?

LIke you Razor ... you're bright and obviously well-educated. Support Trump all day long. Argue for your beliefs!

Why argue the absurd trying to accomplish the impossible?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Just curious what you think about them refusing to look at the messages on personal devices that are 100% known to have work related information.

As far as I know the OIG investigation looked at all messages.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
And, the final days they start to get frantic.

They are mad at Jill Stein:

2016-11-03
INBOX: Stein and moron (redacted) are F-ing everything up, too

Then they talk about working on some kind of statement:

2016-11-04
OUTBOX: No Pete, It's your JOB. And plus she actually knows what you're doing this time. And that the American presidential election, and thus, the state of the world, actually hangs in the balance.

OUTBOX: Dude. On Inauguration Day, in addition to our kegger we should also have a screening of the Weiner documentary!

There are few redactions before the above, so it's hard to tell exactly what they mean, but it is about the election!

edit on 6/16/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

As far as I know the OIG investigation looked at all messages.

Then you simply did not look into it enough. they looked at all the messages they had from the official devices. The FBI and DOJ decided they did not need to look at the work related messages on PRIVATE devices despite knowing those devices were used for work related messages.

“Thus, the FBI has not requested from Ms. Page or Mr. Strzok any information from their personal email accounts, nor as the FBI conducted searches of non-FBI-issued communications devices or non-FBI email accounts associated with Mr. Strzok or Ms. Page,” he said.

www.foxnews.com...

The most likely reason is the most damning texts, which would further damage the reputation of the FBI, would be found there. Can you think of a valid reason to not look at them?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

LIke you Razor ... you're bright and obviously well-educated. Support Trump all day long. Argue for your beliefs!

Not a Trump fan and don't support him at all. I do think he has done a good job on the economy. For me this is not about Trump, it's about the FBI being used as a political weapon, and that is frightening.

If ever Trump/Conservatives do it I want them all busted and jailed too. This is about the safeguard of Democracy, not any one person.
edit on 16-6-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

something about SD people...

The Midyear team obtained 2703(d) orders for noncontent information in
Mills’s Gmail account and Abedin’s Yahoo! account
and a search warrant for Sullivan’s personal Gmail account.
However, the Midyear team did not obtain
search warrants to examine the content of
emails in Mills’s or Abedin’s private email
accounts and did not seek to obtain any of the senior aides’ personal devices.

The senior aides’ personal devices were potential sources of work-related emails or
remnants of work-related emails that the senior aides had deleted and were not preserved on the
commercial providers’ servers.

page 90 (pdf p.119)

Botched !! 😃

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So you’re talking about their private devices and emails now?

Can I think of a reason? Sure, their devices were private. Were they accused of a crime?

They pretty much spilled the beans on their work phones ... but you guys do seem desperate.

The damning texts despite your hopes do not damage the entire FBI.

i can see that’s the narrative you guys have settled on though.

LOL

edit on 16-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not talking about the devices of Clinton aides here but Agents Strzok and Page.

Do keep up.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Do you believe that the FBI was used as a political weapon?

HOW? What did the FBI do???

EDIT: I mean seriously. Person to person. What do you think happened?

edit on 16-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am talking about the work related messages that we know for a fact exist on their private devices and emails. Why wouldn't they want those?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I am talking about the work related messages that we know for a fact exist on their private devices and emails. Why wouldn't they want those?

The work related messages on the private devices/emails of whom, Strzok and Page?

Do you have a reference to that from the IG report?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I will be able to read the rest of the text messages tonight and post the good stuff, but boy oh boy is there a lot more.

Not surprisingly, Strzok and Page get all depressed the night of the election and the days after. They criticize Trump and complain about everything. And they dive right in to their next project, which is removing Trump.

2018-11-14
God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin' national security talk. Meanwhile, we have OUR task ahead of us...

One quick example:

2018-11-18
INBOX: Also, pls ask Andy for the name of the 6 woman, I didn't write it down. Thank you
(redacted)
OUTBOX: He said just use (redacted)

hmm... interesting. Including the redactions.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

On my dear. Haven't you been reading?
There are many names mentioned in these text messages, including Andy McCabe, etc. And that is not including all of the redactions.
This was not just Strzok.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Yes Master Yes

🙇

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

There are many names mentioned in these text messages, including Andy McCabe, etc. And that is not including all of the redactions.

So now someone being MENTIONED in text messages makes them guilty???

That’s far past absurd. You’re no longer talking about facts ... you’re searching for something to confirm your beliefs.

Best.
edit on 16-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: noted

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

We already established a while back that he hasn't read the report.
There is one goal only now on the left - to push a narrative that nothing is untoward.
It's called getting ahead of the story, pushing propaganda and trying to mislead as many people as possible.
It's a common refrain in leftist strategy.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

We already established a while back that he hasn't read the report.
There is one goal only now on the left - to push a narrative that nothing is untoward.
It's called getting ahead of the story, pushing propaganda and trying to mislead as many people as possible.
It's a common refrain in leftist strategy.

They're doing a great job !!

Especially the MSM

Keep up the good work MSM's and the Red Herring'ers too !!😃

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The IG report is accurate.

It says there was no evidence of any investigation being affected by Strzok's bias.

See, this is the logical jump that you guys keep making and it's just absurd. You go from evidence that two individuals were biased (and yet, did nothing) to these wild general claims that "people in the FBI were biased" because you are SOOO desperate to somehow disqualify the Mueller investigation WHICH Strzok was REMOVED from.

You can opine all you want about what might have happened, could have happened, what didn't not happen , what you think might have happened we just don't know it ... etc. etc. etc.

NONE of that is going to affect the Mueller Investigation. Why make yourselves look so ... irrational in the meantime?

Why argue the absurd trying to accomplish the impossible?

Wrong the report actually says it cant prove his bias affected the investigation. So accordong to the IG report Hillary investigation was just severly mis managed. I disagree as the damage done to Hillary's campaign was significant.

Now for Trump he had a major win as well this IG report set up the next one coming out on the Russian investigation. Strzok was behinf the scenes trying to get Trump and pushed thr investigation. I found this part of the report interesting.

"As we describe in this chapter, we found that Strzok was not the sole decision-maker for any of the specific investigative decisions examined in this chapter," the report said. "We further found evidence that in some instances Strzok and Page advocated for more aggressive investigative measures than did others on the Midyear team, such as the use of grand jury subpoenas and search warrants to obtain evidence."

Guess we know why they raided Cohens office dont we.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join