It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent Strzok reportedly texted 'we'll stop' Trump from becoming president

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Ah ... So now it's the what are they NOT telling us Gambit ..

I'll bite ... what is the Trump Justice Department hiding from us?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Nah. Its not like that at all.

I'll ask you, what did Strzok do?

senior bureau officials showed a “willingness to take official action” to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president.

I don't think they said what they did, or who they are, but that's the actual OIG report, do you deny this?

Or is it only the parts you like that are valid?
edit on 16-6-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

No I don't. I've quoted that myself.

The same report says that there is no evidence of any investigation being affected by that bias.

No ... There's that.

Oh can you show us the part of the report that addresses this alleged election tampering?
edit on 16-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Actually it doesn't say that. I believe the term it used is concrete evidence. The conclusion of the report is not that bias was not a factor, it's that they did not find hard proof it was.

Then again the personal devices the Trump haters used which are proven to have been used for FBI related work/discussions was never looked at. Don't you think it should have been?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Why don't you quote it? I've done so several times here.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Oh can you show us the part of the report that addresses this alleged election tampering?

senior bureau officials showed a “willingness to take official action” to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president.

That part right there, they were willing to take action to make sure their chosen candidate won. That is an attempt to rig the election. When you do something to cause a certain outcome to happen that is rigging it.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I am at work, so I am limited in my ability to find stuff. Give me a minute and I will try still.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

They didn't take any action.

Are you really going to suggest that somehow two agents rigged the election?

Really?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Really?

Given the now confirmed bias against Trump in the FBI and the IG's documented concerns of senior FBI officials, leading the Russian investigation, willingness to let that bias drive the FBI's official actions, then it's clear that we can't yet dismiss the view that the FBI were actively trying to influence the election outcome. In fact, Strzok said he was going to try and do exactly that.

It's all well documented in the report now and in the public domain, so no amount of denial is going to change the simple facts.
edit on 16/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Really?

They tried to do their part, but failed.

Too bad soo sad.

😎🎃

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Of course we can dismiss that crap.

What we do know is that there is No Evidence for these increasingly absurd and desperate claims.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Awww you could have made an argument ... Instead you chose insipid innuendo

Sad.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
DP
edit on 16-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It is funny to watch the right and the outcome of the IG report. They are now starting to make stuff up like two FBI agents had the power to sway an election but ummm forgot to do it. LMAO

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PrinceAsmodeus

It's wild.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Starting on page 413 of these Strzok / Page texts:

www.scribd.com...

2016-10-24
There are several pages of what seems to be them discussing a leak to the Wall Street Journal that they knew was coming. They are arguing because Strzok wants to send the link to everyone seconds after the article is posted, but Page wants to wait for someone else to tell them about it, so that it is not so obvious.

They say this is "all about trying to smear a public servant".

edit on 6/16/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I Like Footnotes 118 and 119 and 120
😃🚬🔫's

pages 148-149 (pdf pp.177-178)

As we describe in this chapter and in Chapter Twelve, many of those messages reflected
hostility toward then candidate Trump and statements of support for
candidate Clinton, and some of
them mixed political commentary with discussions
regarding the Midyear investigation.

As discussed in Section X of this chapter, FBI INSD conducted a File Review of the Midyear
investigation. We found that the File Review’s ability to assess the Midyear investigation was limited
based on the narrow
scope of the review and the limited information available to them. We also found
that, as a result of the limited information available to the File Review SSAs, a number of the factual
statements in the File Review report were inaccurate. Accordingly, the assessments and
recommendations of the File Review did not significantly influence the analysis of the OIG, which had
a far more developed record, including extensive interviews, as discussed in our report.

As we describe in Chapter Nine, these text messages also caused us to assess Strzok’s
decision in October 2016 to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related
investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop. We concluded that we did not have confidence
that this decision by Strzok was free from bias.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is strange:

2016-10-25
INBOX Too much to explain here. Jim and Trisha talking about shielding the one / any 302s?

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is very interesting:

This is part of a few days of freaking out over Comey telling Congress about the Weiner laptop, and how they are now being criticized and under scrutiny.
They discuss how they have to be careful now, cover things up, and can't go directly to Andy (McCabe) any more, etc.
There is much more in the actual chat. This is a bit of it:

2016-11-02
INBOX: No. Need you on the inside now more than ever. Truly. And no bs, your country needs you now. We are going to have to be very wise about all of this.
OUTBOX: I am going to have to use Jim Baker a lot to get to the D. But I don't trust that he can convey details accurately!
INBOX: Not just JB. And this is a finite thing. I want to be done before the inauguration.
INBOX: We're going to make sure the right thing is done. You underestimate my - our - enthusiasm and competence and motivation. You can be worried. Take strength from me. Then add Jon and ___ and Bill and Jim onto that. It's gonna be ok.

If there is any doubt that they were actively working on affecting the election, this section removes doubt.

edit on 6/16/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions

So they did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that the proven bias directly affected it. So if it INDIRECTLY affected it then it's affected and the IG report is still accurate. That statement is vaguely worded to provide enough wiggle room for a cargo ship to fit through so they can save face as much as possible from this debacle.

What we know is people in the FBI WERE biased and Senior Officials were willing to rig the election. What they actually did is simply not provided (as far as I could see in my reading). That is NOT the same as saying they did nothing. You can't "show a willingness" without actually doing something.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join