It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent Strzok reportedly texted 'we'll stop' Trump from becoming president

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm not asking about the Russia investigation, and haven't. I responded specifically to Blueajah's post ... did you miss that?

You know, you can click on the header at the top of the post and it will show you what you're supposedly talking about.

I'm echoing the statements made in the IG report about the Midyear/Clinton investigation.

Try again ... I'll make it as easy as I can: AS NOTED IN THE IG REPORT ... what harm did Strzok do to the investigation?

What harm did Strzok do to President Trump?

You claim that's what the IG report shows ... so show us!

edit on 16-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The report on the handling of the Russian investigation will provide further detail.

perhaps
or perhaps it will be just like this one.

i never knew what a nothing burger was till now

it is a burger specifically designed to make you feel as though you are eating a burger but it gives you zero amount of nutrition and leaves you asking for another even if you have to wait out in the parking lot for a couple months while they create your next meal

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

they point to possibly the remarks being the conception of the dossier.

seems like we would have some evidence by now if there were any links between peter strokenit and the birthing of such documents

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

The report on the handling of the Russian investigation will provide further detail.

perhaps
or perhaps it will be just like this one.

i never knew what a nothing burger was till now

it is a burger specifically designed to make you feel as though you are eating a burger but it gives you zero amount of nutrition and leaves you asking for another even if you have to wait out in the parking lot for a couple months while they create your next meal

Perhaps you are right - all we know for sure right now is that IG has gone on record to say that he is deeply concerned about the bias of the FBI relating to the Russian investigation and the potential willingness to take action on that bias.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The "bias of the FBI" is a specific reference to two individudals in the IG report.

Alright, bored now.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

they point to possibly the remarks being the conception of the dossier.

seems like we would have some evidence by now if there were any links between peter strokenit and the birthing of such documents

LOL .. I can't type Strzok's name either.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The "bias of the FBI" is a specific reference to two individudals in the IG report.

Alright, bored now.

Well, at least we're getting somewhere. Yes the political bias of the FBI against Trump that the IG is deeply concerned about relates to two senior FBI individuals, one directly involved in the Russia investigation.

So glad we finally got there together.

edit on 16/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It's what Strzok didn't do that counts.

Along with what the IG can't get from the FBI files and testimonies.

These people are not giving it up so easy.

🎃🔑🔓

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BlueAjah

And what was the answers to these questions? Just because someone asks a suggestive question proves nothing.
When did you stop beating your wife kind of thing.
Their answers are what is important. Where is that part in your quoted portion?

In the report, the question was answered by Strzok. Of course he is not going to say, "yes, I delayed the investigation because I wanted Hillary to win the election".

Bingo

😎

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Sadly no, we aren't getting anywhere ... I'm saying what I've been saying ... You're still trying (vainly) to misrepresent the facts.

For example now you want to talk about the Russia investigation??? A minute ago that was off- topic ...LOL

Take your own medicine doc.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Surprisingly, that's actually the bud of an argument ... Flesh it out and you might have something.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
more examples of Strzok bias:

Strzok/Page text messages:

2016-03-04

Strzok: God trump is a loathsome human

Page: Yet he may win
Good for Hillary

Strzok: It is.

Page: Would he be a worse president than cruz?

Strzok: Trump? Yes, I think so

Page: I'm not sure
Omg he's an idiot

Strzok: He's awful

Page: America will get withat the voting public deserves

Strzok: That's what I'm afraid of.

Page: God Hillary should win 100,000,000 - 0

Strzok: I know

2016-03-16

Strzok: I can not believe Donald Trump is likely to be an actual, serious candidate for president

2016-07-19

Strzok: And wow, Donald Trump is an enormous d*uche

Page: Hi. How was Trump, other than a d*ouche? Melania? (redacted)

Strzok: Trump barely spoke, but the first thing out of his mouth was "we're going to win sooo big." The whole thing is like living in a bad dream.

... more about Melania

Strzok: God, it's just a two-bit organization. I do so hope his disorganization comes to bite him hard in November.

Page: It HAS to, right? Right?!? Panicked

2016-07-21

Page: Trump is a disaster. I have no idea how destabilizing his Presidency would be

(2 redacted messages)

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

senior bureau officials showed a “willingness to take official action” to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yeah he was a real piece of work ... I'm just glad he wasn't able to do any harm....

edit on 16-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

That's like saying I shot you, but you didn't die, so I did no harm. He did do harm. And the FBI is tainted because of him (and others). The FBI was weaponized as a political tool, you can't do any more harm.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Strzok made it his personal mission to stop Trump:

2016-07-26

INBOX: And hey. Congrats on a woman nominated for President in a major party! About damn time! Many many more returns of the day!

OUTBOX: Yeah, it is pretty cool. She just has to win now, I'm not going to lie, I got a flash of nervousness yesterday about trump. The sandernistas have the potential to make a very big mistake here...

2016-08-06

OUTBOX: And maybe you're meant to stay where you are because you are meant to protect the country form that menance[/b/. To that end, read this:

OUTBOX: Trump Enablers Will Finally Have to Take a (with link)

INBOX: Thanks. It's absolutely true that we're both very fortunate. And of course I'll try and approach it that way. I just know it will be tough at times. I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Strzok made it his personal mission to stop Trump:

2016-07-26

INBOX: And hey. Congrats on a woman nominated for President in a major party! About damn time! Many many more returns of the day!

OUTBOX: Yeah, it is pretty cool. She just has to win now, I'm not going to lie, I got a flash of nervousness yesterday about trump. The sandernistas have the potential to make a very big mistake here...

2016-08-06

OUTBOX: And maybe you're meant to stay where you are because you are meant to protect the country form that menance[/b/. To that end, read this:

OUTBOX: Trump Enablers Will Finally Have to Take a (with link)

INBOX: Thanks. It's absolutely true that we're both very fortunate. And of course I'll try and approach it that way. I just know it will be tough at times. I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps...

Not just him. Senior FBI Officials (plural) were willing to take steps to ensure the candidate they wanted to be President was chosen. They were willing to rig the election. Oh hey but Russia ....

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Noting, this document that was given to Congress was altered to remove the response to this text:

2016-08-09

OUTBOX: He's not ever going to become president, right? Right?!

They removed "Strzok replied “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it”"

What else have they removed? There are entire pages redacted.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Nah. Its not like that at all.

I'll ask you, what did Strzok do?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Which ones?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>