It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent Strzok reportedly texted 'we'll stop' Trump from becoming president

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Exactly. If people can't read and see anything else, that's the one thing that they can't deny. Comey was a real screw-up in more than one way. President Trump did the American people a favor by firing him. He even tweeted so. No way in hades can they lay an obstruction charge on the president after this report!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

But the FBI sure did stop Hillary!

This again?

You cant hide it or deal with it two years later that the reason
Hillary Clinton lost is that millions of Americans just didn't like
her! She said so herself.

Well, that along with Aliens, Putin, Women, Men, White People,
Obama, The DNC blah blah blah.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Proof of his criminality?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Trumpism can't be stopped just like the Nazi's. It's only takes the ideology of a few to screw up everything for everyone. Nothing like cherry picking parts out of the report to suit your agenda even if it was taken out of context right?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
NO. I had to wake up every morning and know BARAK OBUMMER was my president for eight years!!!!! A Muslim communist creep. Ruined the country along with BUSH and CLINTON. Now I have a President who is trying to put this country FIRST. Funny how both sides are trying to destroy him. HMMMMMMM what deep secrets are they hiding. You all call him a crook. Pelosi and Maxine Waters all millionaires. HOW? Clintons Millionaires now HOW? OBUMMER living in million dollar homes millionaire HOW? NOT CROOKS? PLEEEEEEASE.

edit on 16-6-2018 by Ansuzrune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I only wish they had succeeded from keeping the small handed cheeto tanned moron from becoming president.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: queenofswords

Are you saying that FBI agents aren't allowed to have political opinions?

There is zero evidence that their apparent personal beliefs affected their investigative work.

Or did I miss something in the report?

Strzok's actions go far beyond "opinion".
Many of his conversations with Page (beyond just the one in the OP) indicated that he planned to use his position to stop Trump. That's not just opinion. That's treason.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

There is zero evidence that their apparent personal beliefs affected their investigative work.

Really what actions are you referring to, specifically?

Many of his conversations with Page (beyond just the one in the OP) indicated that he planned to use his position to stop Trump. That's not just opinion. That's treason.

Incorrect. Page expressed private concern about Trump becomming President, Strzok reassured her by saying "No, we'll stop him." There's no indication that Strzok took any actions that compromised anything.

Treason is a matter of action.

Did you realize these two here having an affair at the time?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Indeed.
It's important not to let the usual suspects gloss over the truth of the report - however hard they try.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It's so funny to see "the usual suspects" whine and complain about "the usual suspects."

edit on 16-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Indeed.
It's important not to let the usual suspects gloss over the truth of the report - however hard they try.

I agree UKTruth!

The truth of the IG report is that the conclusions of the FBI on the Midyear Investigation were legally valid and were not compromised by political bias.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

His bias was concerning enough to get the attention of the Senate Judiciary Committee.
They investigated his remarks about having an "Insurance Policy" in case Trump was elected.
www.judiciary.senate.gov...

His bias was concerning enough to have him removed from the Russia investigation. This investigation was probably the "insurance Policy" he had planned all along.

The evidence is overwhelming that Strzok and Page wanted Clinton to win, and yet he was running the Clinton email investigation.
In Texts, F.B.I. Officials in Russia Inquiry Said Clinton ‘Just Has to Win’

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Let's also not forget that Strzok was the one responsible for Flynn's case.
Strzok-Page texts reveal personal relationship between FBI official and judge recused from Flynn case

The federal judge who presided over former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s case last year before mysteriously being recused had a personal relationship with anti-Trump FBI official Peter Strzok, according to text mesages obtained and reviewed by Fox News.
“That explains why he recused himself,” former U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Joe diGenova told Fox News on Friday. “He knew he was a friend of Strzok’s when the case came to him. He should allow Flynn to withdraw the guilty plea.”

Everything about the Flynn case reeks of a framing.

edit on 6/16/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Indeed.

I agree UKTruth!

The truth of the IG report is that the conclusions of the FBI on the Midyear Investigation were legally valid and were not compromised by political bias.

...and that the FBI showed a willingness to let bias dictate their actions to stop Trump becoming President.
It's all there in the report.
You lie (as it can no longer be a mistake) is to conflate one finding on the Clinton email investigation with the potential for bias against Trump, when in fact the report makes it very clear that FBI officials showed a willingness to take official action based on their bias. You can't hide facts no matter how hard you try with your lies.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I notice your posts still paraphrase when it is convenient.

There is no statement in the IG report that "the FBI showed a willingness to let bias dictate their actions to stop Trump."

That is false, utterly false, and you know it.

Quote this statement from the report if you can, can you?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

... in fact the report makes it very clear that FBI officials showed a willingness to take official action based on their bias. You can't hide facts no matter how hard you try with your lies.

Show us.

Show us by quoting from the IG report.

Speaking of conflation, you are directly misrepresenting statements about Strzok and Page, suggesting that their bias reflects that of the FBI at large, or at least, FBI officials.

This is almost unbearably ironic given that fact that the FBI membership is overwhelmingly Republican and supportive of Trump. (And yes, I can back that up with article after article).

You can't think that I or anyone else here is gullible enough to accept that, can you?
edit on 16-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Page 10

In assessing the decision to prioritize the Russia
investigation over following up on the Midyear-related
investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop, we
were particularly concerned about text messages sent
by Strzok and Page that potentially indicated or created
the appearance that investigative decisions they made
were impacted by bias or improper considerations.
Most of the text messages raising such questions
pertained to the Russia investigation, and the
implication in some of these text messages, particularly
Strzok’s August 8 text message (“we’ll stop” candidate
Trump from being elected), was that Strzok might be
willing to take official action to impact a presidential
candidate’s electoral prospects. Under these
circumstances, we did not have confidence that Strzok’s
decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over
following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead
discovered on the Weiner laptop was free from bias.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Page 12-13

We were deeply troubled by text messages exchanged between Strzok and Page that potentially indicated or created the appearance that investigative decisions were impacted by bias or improper considerations. Most of the text messages raising such questions pertained to the Russia investigation, which was not a part of this review. Nonetheless, when one senior FBI official, Strzok, who was helping to lead the Russia investigation at the time, conveys in a text message to
another senior FBI official, Page, “No. No he won’t.
We’ll stop it” in response to her question “[Trump’s] not
ever going to become president, right? Right?!”, it is
not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even
more seriously, implies a willingness to take official
action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral
prospects. This is antithetical to the core values of the
FBI and the Department of Justice.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

I notice your posts still paraphrase when it is convenient.

There is no statement in the IG report that "the FBI showed a willingness to let bias dictate their actions to stop Trump."

That is false, utterly false, and you know it.

Quote this statement from the report if you can, can you?

Yes there is.

The fact you don't know that shows you have not even read it and are only interesting in lying to push a false narrative.
edit on 16/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Page 95

Prosecutor 4 told the OIG that Obama’s statement was the genesis of the FBI’s suspicions that the Department’s leadership was politically biased. This prosecutor stated, “I know that the FBI considered those [statements] inappropriate. And that it...[generated] a suspicion that there was a political bias...going on from the Executive Branch.”

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join