It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My IG report prediction...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

That is irrelevant to the prediction.. the investigation into the hillary’s Email part was 100% gop instigated.

But none of that even matters.. my prediction is on the result.

There will be no charges filed , there will be no New investigation into hillary opened, there won’t even be any firings..

It will be nothing but words that have vague meanings like “troubling, dubious, or questionable “.. things that sound scary but have no specific meaning and no actual further legal action will be taken..

The same as with North Korea.. trump claimed a victory and that he had denuclearized the peninsula, but hasn’t done anything of the sort..

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Then Strzok should be getting charged today right???

No. This again shows how poorly informed you are. The IG's role is purely investigative. He has no authority to charge anyone. He can refer his findings to a prosecutor for charges to be filed, but I doubt that will happen today. How you are posting on this topic without even understanding the basics is just beyond me. Where do you get your information? They've been doing you a great disservice.

And he's still not doing a "GOP investigation". Will you acknowledge that?
edit on 14 6 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

a reply to: SunnyDee

I think the majority hates trump..

Personified by the fact he couldn’t even win the popular vote vs. Hillary Fn Clinton.. the most unlikeable person in American history.

I , nor anyone else ever said trump didn’t have supporters. So I don’t even know what point your trying to make.
You said Trump was the most hated man in America, I was just letting you know that many people very much like him. The popular vote is what it is. I personally believe if you removed all the illegal voters he won the popular vote. After all what is to stop illegals from voting? They can register online in 2 minutes and don't have to prove a thing to anyone.

Trump's second term work should be a secure voting system and term limits for all of Congress, including having them participating in whatever public healthcare is available and not their current special care.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

That is irrelevant to the prediction.. the investigation into the hillary’s Email part was 100% gop instigated.

There will be no charges filed , there will be no New investigation into hillary opened, there won’t even be any firings..

It will be nothing but words that have vague meanings like “troubling, dubious, or questionable “.. things that sound scary but have no specific meaning and no actual further legal action will be taken..

The same as with North Korea.. trump claimed a victory and that he had denuclearized the peninsula, but hasn’t done anything of the sort..

How is the SOS circumnavigating FOIA not an acceptable excuse to investigate someone?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff

How is the SOS circumnavigating FOIA not an acceptable excuse to investigate someone?

Snubbing FOIA is one of the minor offenses. She enabled foreign actors to obtain classified emails. That sailor went to prison for having classified photos that no one was able to compromise. One is clearly worse than the other. Both are illegal.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Get ready, IG report excerpts coming out now...

Comey was a problem.

Rod Rosenstein is at the White House right now.

I wonder what he's "thinking" about today ?

🎃😃

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

They have already said that the report will not alter the FBIs decision not to prosecute Clinton so there's one hope right out the window.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
FBI agent Strzok reportedly texted 'we'll stop' Trump from becoming president

Don't freak out, leftists.

The worst is yet to come...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's the IG.
Even less jurisdiction.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I know your intentions are good.

But it's a good thing you can't delete your posts, so you'll be able to see how mislead you were by your party after all the sheesh hits the fan.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Here is THE TRUTH.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread is closed.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Sillyolme

I know your intentions are good.

But it's a good thing you can't delete your posts, so you'll be able to see how mislead you were by your party after all the sheesh hits the fan.

You don't really think she's gonna see that do you? Hillary herself could come out and say what she did was illegal and she should've been prosecuted, and silly still wouldn't believe it. When Mueller finishes up and says there was no collusion between Trump and Russia to steal the election, she won't believe it. She's a devout worshipper of the DNC-approved talking points. Nothing will break through.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Fox doesn't have the report yet.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Fox has an email that was leaked from the report which says exactly what I said and they showed it on air.

Try reading, I said that in the post you're quoting.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

That's enough; explains their "insurance policy".
These people were involved in starting the rushia hoax.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes they do

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Fox just reported the IG report says "political bias was an issue in this case", specifically regarding Strzok, who was one of the lead investigators in the Clinton email "matter".

We all knew the investigation was bogus, at the very least biased. Seems to have been confirmed by the IG.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Insurmountable Big Damage.

Comey -- Lynch 😃🔑🎁

Pdf read and download

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Looks like your predictions are already shot in the ass.

Now maybe read the report and quote some pertinent facts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join