It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My IG report prediction...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

I prefer "nip slip", rolls off the tongue a little better.

Didn't poll well with his Japanese audience.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No..

CNN has been the largest news source for decades.. the only media group bigger is the AP as a whole.

Ps) the concept that there is some vast leftist illuminati that is paying off all the media, scientists, unions, college professors, celebrities, exc, exc to attack conservatives is a Fn joke..

Just imagine what would actually be required to get all the worlds media that isn’t conservative media to lie for you logistically..

It is propaganda meant for stupid people.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Here is THE TRUTH.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do not know what the "truth" is and I will gladly wait to see what is in the report before I make any conclusions.

One thing is for sure. I would not be willing to attempt to pass off that "Q" nonsense as truth, no matter how ignorant you think people are.

I'd rather stick to the facts. What you are dealing in is fantasy at this point.

Yes let's "Wait" for the report.

Then we can "Wait" until we read it to see what's in it.

Then we can "Wait" for clarifications and other opinions.

Let's "Wait" !!

Well I'm "Waiting" 😃

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I predict the report will be heavily redacted and changed to be nothing close to the original.
It will be changed with the excuse that it is in the public interest, because they don't want us little people to lose confidence in our DOJ and FBI.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You are only hanging out with liberals if you think everyone hates Trump. FYI, I love everything Trump is doing, and the way he shakes your party up seems to be a winning method.

I'm surrounded by a lot of Republicans here in southern California, I went to one of his rallies here, and I can tell you, you have blinders on still. We are the silent majority. We don't share our thoughts with you because there is no point. We go to work, pay our taxes, run our companies, take care of our families and parents, and want back a civilized country, and we will vote that way.

We are not lowly people that vote Trump.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Yea, they really seemed to like "Sushi Rolls"

edit on 14-6-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You are familiar with obstruction of appointments right?

They had to investigate the FBI in order to have evidence that the FBI covered for Clinton, lol

You are not being honest with yourself if you cant see that charges had to be recommended through an unbiased FBI investigation(against Clinton)to an unbiased DOJ if she was ever to be indicted.

The IG investigation is what will bring potential biases to light, or not. Potentially leading to a new investigation into Clinton.
edit on 14-6-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yea, they really seemed to liked "Sushi Rolls"

'Won Ton' was big in Shanghai.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think the reality was always going to fall between the two extremes.

It was never going to be the silver bullet that killed the Clinton cabal, but it was always going to be more than the nothing the left tried to make it.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Who trump’s swamp monsters?? Lol

Trump appointed every head of every law enforcement body in America.. and the gop owns every branch of government INCLUDING THE SUPREME COURT MAJORITY..

So please explain to me how that works??

How trump is the good guy, yet nothing is being done??

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The moment of truth.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Then there should be firings, charges and a new investigation opened today, right??

What sense does “the FBI committed felonies to cover up for hillary, but we arnt gonna take any further action” make??

None.

Hillary has never been charged. That means she has not beaten those charges and is not safe under double jeopardy.

If there is evidence against her, obama, Comey, Lynch, whoever.. there is absolutely nothing stopping trump from holding them accountable.. right??

You can’t have it both ways.. where trump is the hero cleaning up washington AND hillary and obam are super villains but nothing ever happens.

With the investigations into trump 20+ people have been charged INCLUDING TRUMPS PERSONAL LAWYER..

So trump has evidence against hillary and is just choosing to protect her??

How does that work exactly lol??

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yea, they really seemed to liked "Sushi Rolls"

'Won Ton' was big in Shanghai.

Remember his stint in Antarctica?

"Shaved Yeti" was always one of my favorite performances.

Won him a Tubby award that year

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I expect everyone to do what is in their own best interests.. everyone..

The media has been roasting trump constantly.. usually because of his self inflicted bafoonery , but sometimes for stupid reasons.. I found all the sexual assault stuff a joke.. well except for maybe his wife saying he raped her, but that was in the middle of a divorce and she later recanted I think.. so that is dubious at best.

So if trump had evidence on hillary or obama that could even remotely stick he would have used it long before now. It would make him a messiah to his base and unquestionably draw the media attention from him to his political opponents..

Hell even a lower level person that is well known would do the same , such as Comey, Jarret, lynch exc..

The fact he hasn’t, and I’m betting never will means that trump has nothing on any of them..

It means he has just been bald face lying with all the “ lock her up” and pretending like all these felonies have been committed.

That is the problem with basing your political party on conspiracy theories... it works when your in the minority because you can claim there is a conspiracy against you, but if you ever actual take power your expected to take action.

Because if you do take power and don’t take action there are only 2 options..

1) your in on it.

2) you were fabricating the conspiracies the entire time..

I’m betting on option 2, because I promise you nothing will ever happen..
edit on 14-6-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” the lawyer, Lisa Page, wrote to Strzok.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

Washington Post

If this isn't illegal, our laws are broken.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee

I think the majority hates trump..

Personified by the fact he couldn’t even win the popular vote vs. Hillary Fn Clinton.. the most unlikeable person in American history.

I , nor anyone else ever said trump didn’t have supporters. So I don’t even know what point your trying to make.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: face23785

The gop owns every branch of the legislature and has a majority in the Supreme Court.. EVERY investigation is a gop investigation, because they are all beholden to trump appointees..

Everyone involved has a boss that was appointed by trump..

So it for damn sure isn’t a democrat led investigation..

We will see later today..

Maybe I’m wrong and it won’t just be grandstanding.. they will announce a new hillary investigation or have a list of firings or other charges filed..but I doubt it.

This is a real easy prediction we don’t have to wait long for.

This investigation isn't being done by the legislature or the judiciary.

You're wrong. You got lied to by someone in the media and bought it hook, line and sinker. This investigation was started by the Obama administration by request of Senate Democrats. When Trump took office, no one involved in this investigation was replaced. The GOP has zero control over it. Please stop spreading blatant lies on the forum. You've been informed they're lies, it's not just a mistake. Stop lying.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Then Strzok should be getting charged today right???

That is ignoring the fact that no one thought trump was going to win..

I think probably the primary reason he even actually won.. the media went around telling everyone “no need to get out and vote.. he won’t win anyway”..

So I don’t know what proof you think that is..

Plus an investigator isn’t AT ALL required to be impartial. The cop is allowed to think you did it. The cop is not allowed to fabricate evidence or such to frame you for doing it..

THAT IS A FELONY. If he did anything to frame trump he should be charged.. I am betting he is not.. if he didn’t get fired when it leaked (I think he got reassigned if memory serves) . I bet he doesn’t get fired now..

So... how does that work??

Trump owns the FBI... the guy he is saying committed felonies doesn’t get fired??

Hmmm..

What doesn’t fit there?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Here's what I'm expecting based on reporting, comments by various individuals and what's known:

1. The IG report will rebuke Comey for the announcing the closure and reopening of the FBI investigations. Which will be in line with Rosenstein's memo to Trump. Trump will use this to bolster his decision to fire Comey. Trump supporters will see this as getting him completely off the hook for any potential obstruction allegations re: firing Comey. Clinton supporters will see it as confirmation that Comey announcing the reopening of the email investigation hurt Clinton.

2. Some sort of rebuke of former AG Lynch for the tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton.

3. Strzok & Page will get dinged again for their texts with something about an appearance of bias. There's supposedly a couple previously unseen texts that will be suggestive but there will be no direct proof of impropriety. The pro-Trump crowd will seize on these texts and renew demands for a second SC.

4. McCabe leaking to the WSJ and lying about it.

What won't be there is any substantive evidence of a conspiracy to let Clinton off the hook or that Comey took any actions motivated by a desire to help Clinton or hurt Trump.

There will be stuff for everyone to cherry pick/ignore and plenty of room for both sides to argue. Attention will eventually move to the probe of the FBI's counterintelligence investigation which probably won't be wrapped up before the midterms.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Here's what I'm expecting based on reporting, comments by various individuals and what's known:

1. The IG report will rebuke Comey for the announcing the closure and reopening of the FBI investigations. Which will be in line with Rosenstein's memo to Trump. Trump will use this to bolster his decision to fire Comey. Trump supporters will see this as getting him completely off the hook for any potential obstruction allegations re: firing Comey. Clinton supporters will see it as confirmation that Comey announcing the reopening of the email investigation hurt Clinton.

2. Some sort of rebuke of former AG Lynch for the tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton.

3. Strzok & Page will get dinged again for their texts with something about an appearance of bias. There's supposedly a couple previously unseen texts that will be suggestive but there will be no direct proof of impropriety. The pro-Trump crowd will seize on these texts and renew demands for a second SC.

4. McCabe leaking to the WSJ and lying about it.

What won't be there is any substantive evidence of a conspiracy to let Clinton off the hook or that Comey took any actions motivated by a desire to help Clinton or hurt Trump.

There will be stuff for everyone to cherry pick/ignore and plenty of room for both sides to argue. Attention will eventually move to the probe of the FBI's counterintelligence investigation which probably won't be wrapped up before the midterms.

That's along the lines of how I see this playing-out.

Both sides will have fuel for their fires, both sides will also be disappointed and we will continue to kick the can down the road, having to endure the lamest of conspiracies until this is all over...and probably for a few years after.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join