It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My IG report prediction...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So I bet I can predict EXACTLY what the trump/GOP inspector general report on “how the fbi handled the hillary investigation “ will say..

www.cnn.com...

The same thing as every other ridiculous house led investigation by the GOP..

They will use verbiage that sounds troubling but means NOTHING, using words like dubious and questionable to sound like it means something, but no one will be charged and no new investigation will be opened into hillary..

They will claim the same victory they always do.. They will claim a victory they DO NOT HAVE TO PROVE IN COURT. One where they pretend felonies have been committed, but no one will be charged AT ALL.. because political grandstanding and any actual accountability would an actual burden of proof that requires more than just political grandstanding..

No one will even be fired because of this report..

It will be political nonsense that sounds good, but means nothing.

Won’t have to wait too long to find out as it will be released to congress later today, and I’m sure it will leak soon after that..

edit on 14-6-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 6.14.2018 by Zarniwoop because: edited source link

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Kind of the way MSM presents their anti-Trump news . But it may be that they can get a lot of political millage out of this for the mid terms .

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This isn't a "House Led" investigation report.

And right-O Daddy-O, CNN has it all figured out !!

😃

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Here is THE TRUTH.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I do not know how to respond to you on this....

Just like all of us, you form your opinion on your political leanings, and like you to me, sometimes I want to slap you for being so bullheaded. That being said, I respect your opinion, and your right to have it. You cause me to think about my position, a lot. You have never swayed me, but I always learn something.

However, this posting seems to me that you are hoping that this is what happens.

We will see.

However, I do believe that this time around, things will be different. We have seen a lot of people leaving high positions, being fired, etc. I believe Comey's firing was actually due to this info...before we knew about it. I think you will find it was justified, and he will be charged. I also want to remind you, that this was first demanded by the Dems, because HRC lost, and they needed a reason...other than the fact that she thought she was due, skated by with her campaign, and just plain sucked as a candidate.

That being said, I kinda feel bad for the guy, he has become the scapegoat for both the left and the right...he just may be the most hated man in America right now. It has got to be tough to have both sides gunning for you, and yet have no allies anywhere to be seen.

Now that I have my opinion out, feel free to slap me back....and I will be the first to say I am wrong if you end up being right.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You should at least be honest with your *source* and note that it's Valerie Jarret's daughter.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

So, whats your opinion regarding the fact that there are 3 versions? We will only be privy to the 3rd and most heavily redacted.

I dont see this as partisan like so many do...I want an FBI and DOJ that are beyond reproach and who do not fx. outside of that parameter.

McCabe lied, Comey...we shall see how deep his foibles go in regard legality. I have concerns that their missteps could of been directed and that is what this investigation is meant to show. Not whether or not the right or left was correct.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Yep. The Swamp Monsters won’t eat their own.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Oh no..

Their have been like 20 (I think ) actually indictments by the muller investigation..

How many indictments have been served against the hillary camp or the FBI????

Zero.. there isn’t even an investigation going.. well no investigation but this report that will mean nothing.

+2 more 
link   

Why does the link say "Google", when it's actually a direct link to...www.cnn.com...

Why are you hiding it?

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN doesn’t share my opinion lol.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Here is THE TRUTH.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do not know what the "truth" is and I will gladly wait to see what is in the report before I make any conclusions.

One thing is for sure. I would not be willing to attempt to pass off that "Q" nonsense as truth, no matter how ignorant you think people are.

I'd rather stick to the facts. What you are dealing in is fantasy at this point.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Fox just reported the IG report contains evidence hostile actors were able to access Clinton's emails, including at least one classified email. Their source is a leaked email that they actually showed a copy of.

Yikes.
edit on 14 6 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Everything you said here tells me you have no clue what/who the Inspector General is, what their role(s) in government are, or what the report is actually going to say.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

You should at least be honest with your *source* and note that it's Valerie Jarret's daughter.

Yeah.
Kind of an important fact.

GOSH...Surprised OP omitted it.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Apparently wherever you get your news hasn't informed you that this isn't a "Republican-led" investigation. This investigation was actually begun under the Obama administration, at the request of Senate Democrats.

Remember that when you hear the spin put out by Democrats and the media the next few days about how unreliable and biased this is.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

For instance, right now an email from 2016 from Strok proves Comey lied to congress and to us regarding CLINTON emails actually being retreoved by foreign powers including 1 secret classification

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Here is my prediction.

The IG report will be INTERPRETED by republicans as validation to their claims and the democrats will INTERPRET it as validation to their claims.

Both sides will declare that the IG report shows that they were right all along.

And the media will report that "side boob" is now acceptable on prime-time tv.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

side boob is awesome, right?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The report is released to Congress at 12noon Eastern today. (Expect immediate leaks)

Everyone else at 3pm today, at: oig.justice.gov...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join