It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is about to destroy this Palestinian village.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You've been drinking too much pro Israel kool aid.

edit on 14-6-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: face23785

You've been drinking too much pro Israel kool aid.

Explain how. From where I'm sitting a 2 state solution has never been an option precisely for the reason he stated.

What was wrong about what he said that made you say that?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: JosephKnecht

It's cultural genocide. It's an actual aspect of genocide.

Made up bull#.

This isn't quantifiable and I'm betting you're counting on this in order to be "right" no matter how the debate goes.

Debate? What debate?

You lack the courage to address any of my points, your posts contain zero substance. Just name calling and ignorance of the facts.

Made you bring out your puppets

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I see you're asking a lot of bs loaded questions but aren't man enough to engage in actual debate with live participants.

Don't take your irl drama out on us because your crypto profile is in the red, lol.

I began with the intention of civil debate until you started sniveling and making things up then refusing to explain yourself.

You're real tough with your imaginary bulldozers wishing this displacement on the inhabitants

You must have your MAGA hat on top tight or maybe it's just your head is shoved too far up your ass lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

I see you're asking a lot of bs loaded questions but aren't man enough to engage in actual debate with live participants.

What exactly do you want me to debate here? Your unquantifiable assertions of "cultural genocide" and goal post moving?

Don't take your irl drama out on us because your crypto profile is in the red, lol.

Off topic and has nothing to do with the discussion on Israel and your ridiculous assertions.

I began with the intention of civil debate until you started sniveling and making things up then refusing to explain yourself.

You mean until I and others called you out on your Jew hate propaganda BS?

You're real tough with your imaginary bulldozers wishing this displacement on the inhabitants

You're ascribing intent I never expressed. Congrats, it's like a logical fallacy factory with you.

You must have your MAGA hat on top tight or maybe it's just your head is shoved too far up your ass lol.

Are you 12?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
www.theguardian.com...

Israel is intent on destroying the homes of the 173 Palestinians who live in the small shepherding community of Khan al-Ahmar, along with the school that serves 150 children from the area. Last month, Israel’s high court of justice removed the last obstacle to this barbaric act of demolishing an entire community in order to forcibly transfer its residents and take over their land. Israel has announced that the land from which these Palestinians will be evicted will serve to expand the nearby settlement of Kfar Adumim.

To keep international criticism to a minimum, Israel usually tries to evict residents slowly by creating unbearable living conditions that force them to leave their homes, allegedly of their own free will. To that end, the authorities refuse to connect these communities to running water and power grids, do not authorise construction of homes or other structures and restrict their pastureland.

Now, emboldened by Donald Trump’s overt disdain for human rights – or basic human decency for that matter – and bolstered by the Israeli idea that the European Union is too weak to act decisively, the authorities have stepped up their efforts and issued demolition orders for all the structures in Khan al-Ahmar.

Seems like the world is turning a blind eye yet again to isreal's illegal removal of people and destruction of their homes. I'm sure the usual people.will be here praising isreal for this. But the way these people are treated is sickening.

edit on Thu Jun 14 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Considering most Palestinian schools are lairs of Propaganda they arent missing out on a education. They can learn to be terrorist at home. (home is where th eheart is no matter where you are btw)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

My objection was to the blind view that Palestine doesn't want peace and deserves all this harassment by Israel.

Take a look at empire files on YouTube or search it. Abbey Martin actually goes to these areas and interviews people on the ground. The interviews are eye opening.

With regards to Israel, you absolutely have to watch independent journalism because Israel has its influence over everybody In western mainstream.

I'd go point by point and list examples but that would take a large thread.

Give abbey Martin from empire files a shot.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Very ignorant. Let's put you and your family in a box, takeaway your homes, shoot your kid in the groin b/c he was peaceful protesting, deny medical aid, and THEN see what you have to say.

When your getting shot at for protest, and having your rights stripped away, let's see if you resort to violence or not,

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

H Dasgen

You wrote

'1 Village down several thousand to go. Those Israel bulldozers are hungry for shanty-towns.'

UNQUOTE

Tell that to the family of Rachel Corrie from Olympia, WA who herself was bulldozed (twice-over !) in Rafah by Yisro'eli bulldozers on 16 March 2003 whilst protesting the destruction of a Palestinian doctor's house in Gaza.

Kind of reminds me of the mangled unpointed paleo-Hebrew text of the prophet q'Amos 2:7

'Why, those (i.e. land-thieves) are so greedy, they even pant-after the earthen-dust atop the heads of mourners ! They are the same types who pervert the roads of the helpless, by which, as when father-and-son have sex with the same whore, they profane my reputation among the goyim.'

I sure hope somebody gives these poor people some video-camera equipment to shew the (99.99% gentile-) world what those deluded IDF monsters are really up to !

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Very ignorant. Let's put you and your family in a box, takeaway your homes, shoot your kid in the groin b/c he was peaceful protesting, deny medical aid, and THEN see what you have to say.

When your getting shot at for protest, and having your rights stripped away, let's see if you resort to violence or not,

You dont have a clue how it actually is there. They arent peacefully protesting. throwing rocks and dilbertately marching into a border fence isnt peaceful. The Palestinians are the losers of the arab war of aggression waged by numerous powers over the creation of Israel. And They do not deny medical aid when its safe to do so. They are people without a country because they are actually refugees from surrounding Countries who dislike them because they are descended from traitors who tried to overthrow their own countries.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sigismundus

Rachel was told to move. she didnt. she killed herself.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Ok i looked into this and the story being told isnt quite right.

Khan al-Ahmar was built on land that belongs to the State of Israel. It is situated in an area under full Israeli administrative and security authority according to both the Oslo Accords and international law.

The residents of Khan al-Ahmar are one branch of the large Jahalin Bedouin tribe. Until fairly recently, they were nomadic shepherds who lived, with the rest of the tribe, near Arad.

The school being mentioned is a mud brick building that was built next to a highway, this land was designated to expansion of the highway. In other words they built a school in a construction zone.

Now i noticed they complain water and power have not been hooked up. Thats because this area has not been set up for residential housing these people lived in tents and were nomads. When they decided to stay they started attempting to steal power from lines near the interstate. This was of course stopped.

Now here comes rhe good part it was shown they do not own the land even they conceded that in court. But the judge decided they needed to do a land swap.government promptly set aside state land for a new neighborhood on the outskirts of Abu Dis, named “Jahalin West,” and offered a package worth over half a million shekels for each wife in each of the Jahalin households—a package that includes a large plot of land, completely developed and zoned for residential construction, with infrastructure for water and electricity.

So i think they got a pretty good deal comsidering they just moved into land they didnt own. Now at least the property will be theres.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Hi Yuppa--

You wrote

'Rachel was told to move. she didnt. she killed herselF.'

UNQUOTE

Apparently the brainwashed and mindless zionist-IDF soldier who deliberately ran over Rachel Corrie with his handy-dandy American-built and taxpayer-funded oversized Caterpillar bulldozer placed the thing in reverse after running over her once and hearing her screaming in English 'Help me, I think my back is broken, help me, for God's sake, don't do this !' and decided to run over her mangled body again until her annoying screaming finally stopped. That should learn 'em !

The IDF soldier's superior (Captain Yakkov Dallal) later claimed that the Rafa 'protesters were placing the lives of IDF soldiers in danger and had to be eliminated.' What irritated Dallal the most apparently was the presence of video-cameras on the scene, many of which were confiscated.

I suppose one could equate Rachel's 'suicide' with all those shameless and 'willful suicides' of the armed 20,000 Warsaw Ghetto-uprising Ashkenazim who had the unmitigated chutzpa to think they could possibly fight the Nazis starting on April 19th 1943 to avoid their own houses (block by block) being bulldozed by the Germans and their families being sent off to Treblinka...no wonder Poland was chosen in particular to house all those death-camps...

But the problem of equating the two historical events (viz. of resisting the illegal racist-bulldozing of established 'facts on the ground') was that, unlike those heavilly-Armed and well-funded Polish-Jews who foolishly tried to thwart the Nazi racial cleansing in Warsaw, our Rachel Corrie was armed only with (shock and awe !) a single bull-horn, which no doubt appeared to that dufus-of-an IDF-driver as a kind of scalar weapon ... and had to be destroyed at all costs !

edit on 16-6-2018 by Sigismundus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

The 4th Reich at work again...
Israel has become the persecutor from being the persecuted.

Trouble is Free nations support them *cough*

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

play stupid games

win stupid prizes

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Rachel was told to move. she didnt. she killed herself.

You heard of Rachel Corrie?
The press won't tell her story
Caught between a house and bulldozer
She found out that Israel
Hates gardens and it will kill
Americans who help rebuild the Gaza Strip.

Let's pretend that everything will be OK
It's not our fault let's look the other way
And go to films or dance lessons or baseball
games at night
and trust elected leaders to choose right

I hurt for Rachel's father
To bury his young daughter
And her belief in human goodness
He taught her to fight violence
Now all that's left is silence
And the memory of her dignity

Let's pretend...

Rachel I hope you find justice or even a
Garden where anyone can grow some food in peace
No guns, no need to fight.
No poor, no black no white,
Heaven, you deserve a break from misery

edit on 17-6-2018 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Jave you ever heard of Vittorio Arrigoni? He was also a member of the Palestinian International Solidarity Movement just like Rachel Corrie. He was captured and killed by a group calling themselves "The Brigade of the Gallant Companion of the Prophet Mohammed bin Muslima,".

They kidnapped him because he was a foreigner even though he foight for their cause. They had set a deadline for execution though do not wait until the deadline expires because they were afraid the IDF would locate them.

Sadly the people that supported the Palestinian International Solidarity Movement were being used as pawns by thr palistinian authorities. Even going so far as calling them the white brigades because they were foreign citizens used as human shields. Lukily this movement was disbanded after the kidnapping and murder. You cant keep getting volunteers killed and continue to expect people to volunteer.

There were other cases were they would put these volunteers and tell them to dismantle the baracades so Palestinian soldiers could attack IDF positions.

Now me personally I dont think one american life should be wasted on this stupid conflict and feel great sorrow for thr people that give their lives so hatred can continue on both sides.

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 6/17/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Click-bait propaganda. Khan al-Ahmar is not a Palestinian village but a Bedouin village. In general, Bedouins do not identify as Palestinians. Many Bedouins who live in Israel (not in West Bank) serve in the Israeli army.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Wow mate. Your drinking way too much kool aid. Biting into that Palestinian hate that Israelies spew. Calling them losers was evidence enough of your bias. Israel propaganda is strong. Sorry to hear you got suckered Into it, and can't see what's really going on.

edit on 17-6-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Wow mate. Your drinking way too much kool aid. Biting into that Palestinian hate that Israelies spew. Calling them losers was evidence enough of your bias. Israel propaganda is strong. Sorry to hear you got suckered Into it, and can't see what's really going on.

You never heard the hot mike moment Yasser arafatt had did you? HE admitted the Palestinian people were made up fiction. even the KGB had files on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join