It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Interior Minister forms 'axis' with Austria, Italy against Merkel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I went to Hamburg once. I mentioned the war. Did not get away with it. No sense of humour at all.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Are you calling me an idiot? Hope not cause it could be MODS time. I attached a screen shot. I have been around enough of you operatives to neutralize any and all lack of clarity as presented to muck up the story and waters.

Und Ya?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
I went to Hamburg once. I mentioned the war. Did not get away with it. No sense of humour at all.

I did the same in Dresden.....went down like a house on fire......

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56
Are you calling me an idiot?

Am I? Are you Sebastian? If you are, then 'Ja'.

I have been around enough of you operatives...

How did you figure out I was an operative so quickly? Was it my CIA.gov ISP?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I did the same in Dresden.....went down like a house on fire......

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

None. Just the SOP playbook.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

It's cool, Herr Jake, no one should worry about some asshat Bavarian talking about forming an 'Axis'.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Only best friend of the new american ambassador in germany Grenell, is standing by the side of Seehofer, Jens Spahn, that joke. Because everybody knows that there are elections in bavaria and everything that comes out of the heads and mouths of these bavarian redneck politicians is the pure anxiety from becoming superfluous, because there is another rightwinger party in Germany now, and the CSU is losing voters to them. So these bavarian politicians try to become even more Nazi than before in hope people don´t turn away from the CSU, with it´s politicians like the barking but never biting dog Seehofer, loser Scheuer, loser Söder, loser Dobrindt etc, etc.

All political partiosaship aside (CSU=Nazi seriously?), i think they climbed to far up the tree at this point. There is a real possiblity that the current German government will fall because of this crisis.
The CSU cant afford to cave on this issue, even some sort of compromise with Merkel at this point will be devestating for them during the bavarian elections this fall.
If you look at the polls, they are already heading towards desaster (CSU just 41%, AfD second at 13%), Seehofer and especially Söder (he wont remain Prime Minister with just '40+x') have very little left to lose.

I think they deliberatrtely engineered current crisis, since theBundestag is about to go on summer vacation and this is basically their last chance before the election campaigns start in ernest. I do think however they miscalculated by expecting Merkel to roll over and accept Seehofers 'Masterplan' to solve the migrant crisis (like that will happen). Merkel stands firm however and apparantly has enough support left in the CDU to a respite for cotinued negotiations. So thats that. She'll get her two weeks and everyone will be preoccupied by the World Cup soon enough anyway.
So i expect the CSU move to fail and their failure will result in a catastrophic election in October.

edit on 14-6-2018 by mightmight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's cool, Herr Jake, no one should worry about some asshat Bavarian talking about forming an 'Axis'.

He Bavarian? God that's even worse........

Next you will mention beer halls and Nuremburg

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

He Bavarian? God that's even worse........

Next you will mention beer halls and Nuremburg

Yeah, Derbeobacther posted it on page 1.

edit on 14-6-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mightmight

"Masterplan" - Oh dear. That's another one.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I cool. I never post fake news. I always screen shot capture before I launch it out in case the story is sanitized.

Anyway. I posted the story because that Adolf guy did get his start with the crazies in the beer halls back in the day. They wrote him off as a nobody. I am not saying that guy who grabbed the headlines is another Adolf. Look at the reporter who covered and wrote the story. The last time I was in Germany I caught the tail end of Oktoberfest and it was intimidating for me. I was in a small village in the Black Forest region performing statistical qualifications on German machinery. Hotel told me that my room was a former SS officers room with animal heads all over the place. So on a Sunday in the Fall here comes the oom pa pa bands with people all wearing the animal heads and that sheet. Its in their DNA. Don't just yet write it off yet. Then again read this link [POINT ~ COUNTERPOINT] same paper Der Spiegel

www.spiegel.de...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Really all I want to hear from Germany is that Octoberfest will be held this year,regardless if it offends refugees.At least theres one German tradition that's fun.
edit on 14-6-2018 by ridgerunner because: spelling

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Friendships with Italy and/or Austria

Friendship with Russia too. The last time Germany and Russia had a chat about the world in 1939, they made solid agreement that led to Russia invading the other half of Poland, the Baltic States, Finland and Romania etc... I worry when the Germans talk to the Russians.
edit on 14/6/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

It's always nice to hear when the German's are forming an 'Axis'.

It's The Axis of Peace dontcha know?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
omg an austrian politician said "axis"!!1
please, run to the hills immediately and switch to full panic mode as some here did already!
let's start banning this evil evil word and several others and afterwards burn some books!
maybe even bomb austria and germany just in case!!11!

i see the media behemoth and its loyal leftwing crybaby crowd do their best to attack this newly formed political movement against the destruction of europe by muslim invaders.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Friendships with Italy and/or Austria

Friendship with Russia too. The last time Germany and Russia had a chat about the world in 1939, they made solid agreement that led to Russia invading the other half of Poland, the Baltic States, Finland and Romania etc... I worry when the Germans talk to the Russians.

yeah we should really stop germany having friends because nazi!
good lord...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I guess it's not just German's who have no sense of humor!

Py

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It's always nice to hear when the German's are forming an 'Axis'.

Well considering I don't have a grassy garden I'd better start on my Anderson shelter right away!

The jackhammer and excavator is gonna be pricy though. There goes my savings!

Thanks you axis bastards, I was hoping to die of natural causes before being forced to convert or be beheaded...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
yeah we should really stop germany having friends because nazi!
good lord...

Satire mate. Cheer up..

<< 1   >>

join