It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen likely to cooperate as his attorneys leave case, sources say

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
This is a wayyyy to obvious attempt at sliding threads...

See you boys and girls over in the IG report thread.... I’ll leave this one to kick and die like Hillary’s presidential bid....

No more posts from me.

Dont be a spoiled sport, why just bask in victory when you can bask in victory and also swim in your opponents tears and delusions at the same time

P.s wheres the IG report thread? I cant find it
edit on 14/6/2018 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Flip as in tell them everything he knows. The evidence is going to be in those millions of records that they seized that are not going to be considered privileged.
But sure ask ME what they have because you know I don't have that information then pretend that because I don't know it means they don't have anything. (Very faulty logic)
This is you guys biggest mistake. And it just shows ignorance and is a weak argument that proves nothing.
I'm not the lawyer. I don't know what they have. Neither do you but your pretty quick to say he hadn't done anything.

Remember this same conversation about Michael Flynn? About Rick Gates?
Those two are a regular choir for Robert Muellers case.
Here comes Cohen to add the baritone.

Attorneys do not keep records that can put them in jail. A great example was Hillary Clinton and the missing documents from the rose law firm. Those records disappeared like the statue of liberty at a David copperfield event.

Stormy is nobthreat to Trump nothing there would be illegal. Thr best they can come up with is illegal campaign contribution. But his argument will be he was my personal attorney and he was working for my business.

The other claim and watch for it will be Cohen didnt tell him everything he simply submitted bills to the company for reimbursement. Because he handled all legal issues i didnt have to convern myself with them. Think about it what lawyer takes out a personal loan when he just could have asked Trump. But now if he knows he has to submit expenses to the company then it begins to make sense. He had to wait to be reimbursed for expenses.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Enjoy your mental masturbation session.

I'm out.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Further, presidents have some of the best attorney's in the world. Far better than Cohen!

Believe me, if they couldn't jail Billary, or Obama, or Bush, or...Nixon, then they ain't going to get Trump!

Trump is just waiting (I'm sure on advice of Counsel). The minute they try to throw some BS out there he'll drop an atomic legal bomb on the whole thing!! Just watch!

I think it is posts like this that confuse me the most about ATS, and the internet in general.

You do not know who the best attorneys in the world are, how Cohen compares to them, whether or not Trump is "waiting" or if he has "an atomic legal bomb" to drop.

So how can you say those things? What sources do you use to inform such an opinion?

Are you just making all that up, or are you simply posting your political desires based on what you hope to be true?

It's very confusing and it seems very dishonest.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Trump allies reportedly fear lawyer Michael Cohen will flip and cooperate with prosecutors in probe

President Trump's former associates and current advisors are speculating about whether Michael Cohen, Trump's personal lawyer, will become a cooperating witness if charged with crimes

Why do you guys think they are worried.
You know ...
If there's nothing to worry about?

The chatter surrounding a federal investigation into Donald Trump's longtime lawyer Michael Cohen has begun to coalesce around a key question: Will he flip on the president?

Legal experts, as well as Trump's allies and confidants, think Cohen is already in deep trouble and headed for even more. Cohen's home, office and hotel room were searched last week in a series of raids by FBI agents.

The besieged fixer, who has handled Trump's legal affairs for years, could be facing a choice between prison time or cooperating with federal prosecutors.

www.cnbc.com...
There are dozens of stories claiming the same thing.

Yes and the dozens of stories claim absolutely nothing!!!!
They throw alot of words around like "sources" and "Fixer", they make implications and imply trouble without ever actually mentioning anything of substance or what it is that he could flip on.

If you could just put down your deranged Trump hate for 2 minutes and reread what your gloating about you would see that its all air, literally nothing except a way of making people like you continue to hate Trump despite all the good hes doing for your country.

Out of curiosity why do you hate Trump so much? What has he ACTUALLY done that makes you think hes a bad POTUS?

Actually forget I asked, expecting logic and rationality from people like yourself would make me as deranged as all of you
edit on 14/6/2018 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Michael is looking to replace his lawyers.
Remember what happened when Flynn did that?
Remember what happened when Rick Gates did that?
Remember what happened when George Papadopoulos?

Why would anyone think this isn't more of the same?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Oh God oh god

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Nope. I haven't seen it. Guess we just wait huh?

But knowing trump...
A whole lot of filth and corruption.
You act like you know trump personally. How often do you two hang out?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Well there are millions of records they desperately wanted to keep out of the public record so ... Why?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well there are millions of records they desperately wanted to keep out of the public record so ... Why?

If you had done nothing wrong and then all of a sudden the Gov seized all your personal files, records, bank statements etc etc etc would you be happy?
On top of that if you knew that there was a hostile media out there looking for something ANYTHING to make you look bad whether it was illegal or not wouldnt you want to keep it private?

I know I would and Ive committed no crimes

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Michael is looking to replace his lawyers.
Remember what happened when Flynn did that?
Remember what happened when Rick Gates did that?
Remember what happened when George Papadopoulos?

Why would anyone think this isn't more of the same?

Good points. I suppose changing lawyers could mean he wants to change strategies, others say the lawyers he has now will charge him 500,000 per WEEK and he can't afford them.

Or maybe he's decided to 'double down' like Manafort has.

Apparently his friends are worried the pressure will cause a mental/emotional breakdown. I guess in a way I feel sorry for him. But we've all seen the pattern, many of those who's lives are touched by Trump, are cursed. If folks are willing to follow him like Lemmings, we know the end result. And it's not pretty.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Further, presidents have some of the best attorney's in the world. Far better than Cohen! 

Yeah ...Cohen is his attorney.
Then there's Rudy Giuilani.
Oh yeah and

As special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation inches closer to Donald Trump, the president has been increasingly hard-pressed to fill out his legal team.

www.cnbc.com...

By the end of March, just two key players remained: Ty Cobb and Jay Sekulow.

Cobb, who was appointed in July, represents the White House and handles the special counsel's probe into matters related to links between Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and Russia. Sekulow, who often acts as a public face for the team, has been working for Trump from outside the White House since June

Too bad none of the best lawyers want to work for him.

n further signs of trouble, several high-powered attorneys, including Theodore Olsen and Robert Bennett, have turned down offers to represent the president

edit on 6142018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Thats simple you forget Trump is a company. No company on the planet wants the government to have access to there legal documents. It shows who they do business with what contracts they have with other businesses. Then there is amounts paid for properties and leases for his hotels. Many very rich people dont want there leases to be known publicly. This information if its leaked can hurt companies or investors even individuals he leases to.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

That report is not going to help trump no matter who it implicates.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Ewww.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Yea...

Which is why the FBI was willing to put their careers and freedom at risk to raid the president’s lawyers office..

Because the fbi don’t have anything on him...

Yea that makes sense lol

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Cohen has pre-IG report jitters.

🎃🤷

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

BWAHAHAHA!!

No one cares about hillary..

No one wanted her. That is why she lost to Fn Donald trump..

Well that and the media insisting “he wasn’t gonna win so no need for everyone to get out and vote or anything”..

NO ONE on the left cares what happens to hillary if she is guilty of something..

No one wants her to ever run again..

Y’all care what happens to trump because he is a troll’s messiah..

The same dynamic doesn’t exist on the left.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Yea...

Which is why the FBI was willing to put their careers and freedom at risk to raid the president’s lawyers office..

Because the fbi don’t have anything on him...

Yea that makes sense lol

Well since were playing with hypotheticals here try this one on

Maybe the stuff the FBI did prior to Trump or during the election is what is going to potentially ruin their careers and take away their freedom so this is a last ditch attempt to oust Trump and continue to get away with fricking over the American public.

Is it usual practice for the FBI to raid premises and seize documents without giving a clear indication of what it is they are looking for? so far Ive heard nothing about why the office was raided, was it something vague about campaign funds or something?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I could feel sorry for him but I knew guys like him in New York. Mob mentality thinking they can get away with anything. He's brought this on himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join