It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen likely to cooperate as his attorneys leave case, sources say

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Anything with Trumps name lol

Case is about this ....
link

While those yet-to-be-determined crimes may amount to high crimes and misdemeanors, Friedman’s crimes were much more those of a New York City movie wiseguy. Freidman was nabbed on his failure to pay taxes on 50-cent MTA surcharges on millions of rides of a fleet of some 800 cabs he managed between 2012 and 2015. “The vast majority of those rides were subject to a 50-cent New York State Tax known as the ‘MTA Tax,’ which was automatically collected from passengers as part of their fare,” according to a statement by the New York state attorney general. “Instead of remitting that tax to the DTF as required by law, Freidman and [his CFO] allegedly orchestrated a scheme to withhold that money by improperly filing returns, failing to file returns, failing to remit the tax on filed returns and by filing falsified returns which underreported the true number of taxable rides.” Friedman was also accused of not paying drivers properly, which resulted in a 2013 settlement for $1.2 million and a 2016 consent order in New York Supreme Court requiring him to pay damages and a fine.

..... not Trump .... As much as you wish it were OP

edit on 6142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Must be something big about to hit against HRC. Seems the usuals are popping off threads today at another uncanny pace.

IG Report On FBI Actions In Clinton Email Case Set For Release
Link

Not a good day for Clinton, Comey, McCabe etc.....

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

What do you have to say about the actual story honey pot?
Anything?
No?

Yes....my posts above are what I have to say.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Flip as in tell them everything he knows. The evidence is going to be in those millions of records that they seized that are not going to be considered privileged.
But sure ask ME what they have because you know I don't have that information then pretend that because I don't know it means they don't have anything. (Very faulty logic)
This is you guys biggest mistake. And it just shows ignorance and is a weak argument that proves nothing.
I'm not the lawyer. I don't know what they have. Neither do you but your pretty quick to say he hadn't done anything.

Remember this same conversation about Michael Flynn? About Rick Gates?
Those two are a regular choir for Robert Muellers case.
Here comes Cohen to add the baritone.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Is there a point you're trying to make honey?
Spit it out.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Yeah made up syndrome from the cult45 crowd.
What's the condition called when you let someone feed you # and you gobble it up like it's icecream?.
Oh yeah ...suckers.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

It's not leftist desperation buddy it's reality

Just like the left’s claim of Russian “collusion” for the past year and a half has been their “reality” despite absolutely no evidence.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I hate to rain on your happy-happy-joy-joy parade, BUT...Unless they just completely ignore precedent law in this country...the only things which could lead to a Trump impeachment are things he's done either to get in office or things he's done while in office.

You are fool if you think this little witch hunt can be about anything and everything they can possibly dig up on Trump in his past!! How foolish are you people? Does your zeal to take down this president know no bounds??? Never mind, I know that answer.

Likely 95% of what Cohen can tell investigators is completely inadmissible in a court of law related to any official proceedings against the sitting president. That's not to say much of it won't be conveniently "leaked" to the drooling MSM, who will have a field day pleasuring themselves with it.

There's another thread here about dropping IQ's, and your OP is a classic case study of exactly this!!!

ETA...and because I know you might have at least half a brain, I'll add this: So it's really not about impeaching the president for wrong doing is it??? That's not what all this is about. It's about creating pain, right? Just pure pain. If you can't get rid of him, you will stop at nothing to make his life pure misery and hell. And people wonder why there is such a divide in this country. It's because the the pure and unadulterated spite and venom the left has for anyone and anything. Unbelievable. You don't want justice; you don't even care about justice, you just want pain! It's all about pain, isn't it?

edit on 6/14/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Some say it's a flag to trump. " I need a pardon " 
Well I guess he is flagging the right person then?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yes exactly. Like we've been saying for the past year.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I have an umbrella of law over my head . Don't worry about me or my parade.
Let's just try real hard to remember this isn't about me.
Much as I love being the star around here.

Likely 95% of what Cohen can tell investigators is completely inadmissible in a court of law related to any official proceedings against the sitting presiden

Pay attention..
The special Master tasked with doing just that has only omitted a very very small percentage of the records they seized as privileged. Everything else will be admitted to the public record.

What are the chances trump is clean in his dealings over the past few decades?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Ok . Ha ha. Ok.

They have everything now. I hear there are tapes of conversations!

edit on 6142018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Nope. I haven't seen it. Guess we just wait huh?

But knowing trump...
A whole lot of filth and corruption.

So you know him personally? You have inside knowledge of his character and his possible past wrong doings? Really, tell me more!!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Well yes I was but I didn't know at the time that he had cheated and rigged the election like he was crying about the whole last month of the campaign.
But he's gonna pay. Oh yes he's gonna pay...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

When do you make the jump from low IQ to mental retardation? Many many here are very close, possibly way over that threshold..

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah start a thread about it.
This is my thread and it's not about that.
Can't you read?

link   

Ok . Ha ha. Ok.

They have everything now. I hear there are tapes of conversations!

Yea from who? Who are you hearing all these groovy details from? Care to source your wealth of knowledge on the subject?

link   

So. Nothing then...
Got it.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

And surely you know there is a difference between "privileged" and "admissable" right????

Or did that little detail escape you?

And what exactly is the charge anyway?

I'm sure if we broke into your house and just started rummaging around we could find something to charge you with too!!

That's why there are laws preventing exactly this. Constitutional laws.

In order to search and seize anything from Cohen they needed a warrant. And trust me, judges don't grant warrants with a stated reason of "whatever we can find" (well, maybe they do in this crazy infected establishment government). There has to be a reason, a purpose. And only items seized related to that purpose are admissible.
edit on 6/14/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Must be something big about to hit against HRC. Seems the usuals are popping off threads today at another uncanny pace.

IG Report On FBI Actions In Clinton Email Case Set For Release
Link

Not a good day for Clinton, Comey, McCabe etc.....

Exactly why they are shilling in full force!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join