It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spotted Near PM Modi's Residence on June 7 Sets Alarm Bells Ringing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

New Delhi: An Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) was seen hovering near Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Lok Kalyan Marg residence on June 7, sparking fears of a security threat.

The incident sent security personnel into a tizzy but police are still clueless about what the flying object was. The area around the Prime Minister’s house till a 2km radius is a no-fly zone. On spotting the flying object, SPG (Special Protection Group) officials posted at Modi’s residence immediately made a PCR call but by the time a police team arrived, the object was out of sight.

After the incident was reported at 7.30pm that day, the message was conveyed to the National Security Guard and Delhi Air Traffic Control. The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Delhi Airport authority were also informed by the PM’s security unit.

Could it have been a drone? Unlikely as toy drones do not usually fly at night and that too near the PMs residence. Nothing was found even after a massive search of the area. Incidentally, this isn’t the first instance where a UFO has been spotted in a VIP area. Earlier on September 17, 2017, the Delhi police security control room was alerted of the presence of a flying object around the Parliament area. However, the ATC’s radar failed to track the object.

So what was that? Your guess is as good as mine!!

www.news18.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Drone. That's the simplest explanation.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Vimana !!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

you dismiss " UAV " as a possible answer - for the flimsiest of reasoning

i can see circunstances in which :

foreign spies

internal poilitical enemies

terrorists

criminals

the press

might decide " its a good idea " - either rightly or wrongly - to attemot to use an UAV in the vicinity of the PMs residence

but hey YMMV

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Was there any description given of the craft?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There is a very quiet "civil war" brewing within the Indian MoD. It's already happening within parts of their military. No, it won't be guns and bombs and shooting in the streets, but the military is tired of the corruption and the fact that it takes 30 years to get anything done. The Indian Air Force is quietly trying to push their procurement strategy to the West or the US (there are three factions, although I think two can work together), while the other is trying to keep them more Russian in terms of procurement.

People think our system is screwed up, the Indian MoD just took 20 years to push a deal through for a few helicopters. And that was just to sign the deal to buy them, not even to get them.

Which is my long winded way of saying it might be a shot across the bows with a UAV.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
India is a Bureocrat's paradise, remember a story of an aircraft collector purchasing a torn down Hawker Hurricane from a school in India, it took him around 10 years of red tape to get it out....

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Why would it need to be a toy drone?

Could've been anyone, could've been Pakistani. I instantly thought Pakistan. But then, India is a huge country with over 1 billion people within it.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
How come no one took any pics? Even a constable has a cell phone!

I'm waiting for someone to post a pic or two. But I doubt that's gonna happen.

new topics

top topics

join