It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I didn't see it when I took the picture

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Chinese swamp gas...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Just one light was on then? Where's the rest of em lol

a reply to: operation mindcrime

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: automaticpython

The "one light on" theory is easily explained...

What I am more concerned with is the actual position of the photographer. Was he standing on the observation deck outside or was he in the building.

Here's a the original photo next to an aerial view of the terrain.

When we try and triangulate his position I could see the observation deck as the most logical place but that leaves me with the gap between the blue building and the yellow rock. In order to get that gap he'd have to be standing more toward the docking area (i.e. in the building)

Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I think the easiest way to investigate this would be to have a fellow member that lives in the same area to just go and replicate the picture. I think the explanation presented here though is good enough for me. I would think that maybe the OP could just go and double check the area where the photo was taken, but we'll see.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That will definitely be the best way but this is more fun....lol

I hope people aren't taking this the wrong way, I want to believe as much as the next ATS member but if we don't scrutinize our findings there is no way anybody will ever take us seriously.

For me examining these kind of pictures or videos are always a lot of fun. I guess the chase is better than the catch with me.

The last video I remember researching was incidentally also about one of these lifts/trams.....freaky

Ski Lift Accident Anomaly

Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

It was behavior like yours that made me leave MUFON. Too many people wanted to believe blindly instead of gathering the facts to make a logical conclusion. You have the right attitude in my opinion for this kind of research.

It is fun to speculate, it's also important to find a possible solution to an event.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The only problem I'm having with the picture being taken from inside is how clear the photo is, That window would have to be clear as a bell .

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Yeah...I'm still trying to understand the processes that work on the background of this HDR+ technology which was applied to this photo.

Called HDR+, the technology not only increases dynamic range, like traditional HDR modes, but reduces noise and improve colors as well. In very oversimplified terms, the camera basically takes an extremely fast burst of shots, and then combines the best bit of each image for the final exposure.

I guess the glass is considered noise and is rendered out in the final result. Not sure yet but maybe somebody with knowledge of the subject can give his 2 cents...

Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It is fun to speculate

It is fun.

When I originally saw the picture at home I thought it was a UFO, my little girl got really excited about it (she has this thing about aliens right now) "melon, melon, space alien, melon"

It's probably a reflection of a lamp. Why it's an angle, why there is only one IDK but I wanted people to see it before I mentioned that to see what they thought.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

I'm glad you posted the photo!!

If I would find something like that on one of my photos I would also post it here.

Thank you for this wonderful thread!

Peace

Ps: don't tell her it's probably a lamp. There are already enough cynical old men like myself...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join