It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Kind of System is This?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Sounds like the typical failures of a bloated bureaucracy that was never intended to "serve" such a large population. In the last hundred years, our population went from ~100,000,000 to 330,000,000+

That same problem likely accounts for the vast majority of our modern failures, compared to the success we've experienced in the past. Our country was simply never intended to sustain half-a-billion people. Scary part is that the global population could more than double within the next 10-15 years.

Limited resources folks, and larger divisions between the "haves" and "have nots."

But hey, lets keep up all this "forced hiring EO" BS, and continue putting incompetent people in jobs over more qualified candidates. Its been working out SO WELL so far.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
PS...'anyone verify that ticket # is on file?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You're the one experiencing the ineffieciencies of large bureaucratic systems that screw you over and then blame you for it.

Be thankful that it's not a several hundred dollar tax error. That's gotten us several times.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

stellar idea... i'll just make sure i do that when it happens, two months ago

edit on 14-6-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
a reply to: opethPA

stellar idea... i'll just make sure i do that when it happens, two months ago

Since this isn't a ridiculous Mandela Effect thread obviously you can't change what happened.

The thing that always makes me wonder is when people do something wrong and then complain about consequences.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
The thing that always makes me wonder is when people do something wrong and then complain about consequences.

the thing is, i am fine with the reasonably expected consequences of my actions. i will happily pay the fine. i would happily pay it right now.

i am not happy about being caught in a bureaucratic cluster# in which each party responsible for their part blames the other, but i am left to shoulder the disproportionate burden of their inadequacies.

i hope that clears things up for you.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

So frustrating - I would send both "inadequate" responses to your representative and get them to do the hard work. They are your State lawmakers ( Reps Congressmen whatever ) - you pay for their services to investigate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join