It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: Skyfloating

I wonder if that same news outlet will report on this little gem?

A former secret service agent suing the summoned parties for racketeering and fraud.

originally posted by: CoramDeo

I wonder if that same news outlet will report on this little gem?

A former secret service agent suing the summoned parties for racketeering and fraud.

RICO lawsuit filed against-Clinton Foundation, Clinton-Giustra Enterprise Partnership, Media Matters for America, ShareBlue, David Brock, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, John Podests, Clinton Global Initiative

This should be interesting to see how this plays out in court! Charges allege – 470 Other Statutes – Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations.

District Of Columbia District Court
Judge: Paul L Friedman
Case #: 1:18-cv-01422
Nature of Suit 470 Other Statutes - Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations
Cause 18:1961 Racketeering (RICO) Act

pacermoni ter

ETA: here is a pdf of the court documents.

I don't want to burst any bubbles, but I believe we've been down a similar path...

As seen on ATS in 2015: Racketeering Lawsuit Filed Against Hillary Clinton

Clinton hit with racketeering lawsuit over emails

Clinton Foundation: Toss 'fatuous' racketeering lawsuit

Judge dismisses racketeering case against Clintons

So again, now we have a civil case against the Clintons, the Clinton Foundation et al. Typically, in a civil case, the palnitif is looking for recompense for a wrong that can be measured in monetary value.

Don't get me wrong, the brief is pretty extensive, and in depth. I guess filing it with the court gets it into the official record of the court, but beyond that, I don't know what this accompishes.

Again, I'm not trying to pee in the pool, just trying to stay level and not get too excited.

See, whoever files their lawsuit first, collects first. That is, there can be a wide range of legal claims against a party, but they are paid in order of when they are filed....not in ascending or descending amounts.
edit on 21-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: eta

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The court has not ignored it.

Court Sets Hearing on Motion to Compel Email Testimony from Hillary Clinton

Judicial Watch announced a federal court ordered a hearing for Thursday, October 11, 2018, on a motion to compel testimony about the email practices of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The order was issued by U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan.

OH. M. GEE.

I hope this is it!

Exactly 1 month before the parade.

ETA: I take that back. Another BC & GHWB appointed judge. I wanna pull my hair out!
edit on 4am621America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jun 2018 01:42:56 -050042612018-06-21T01:42:56-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 4am621America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jun 2018 01:51:18 -050051612018-06-21T01:51:18-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Again?
I guess double jeopardy doesn't apply.
edit on 6/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I guess dj would apply if there was an actual investigation instead of a sham investigation?

*shrugs shoulders*

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This is really starting to border on inciting homegrown terrorism. Is MSM/the handlers (great find by Sufi) that panicked that they are whipping lunatics into a frenzy to keep their own hands clean?

Feds manhunt

MSM Whips Maniacs Into Frenzy: Feds’ Manhunt On For Man Who Threatened to Kill Trump & GOP Officials

Hollywood writer

Hollywood Writer Threatens to Kidnap President Trump’s Baby Granddaughter

Their faux outrage especially regarding children is alarming.

That is 3 (including PF) people today that I have read that have made threats against POTUS and his family.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: imthegoat

Sure there are those who might not consider themselves Trump fans but Trump is a big part of Q and "the plan".

And how does that make you feel?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Seems like government slow-walking again, doesn't it? October 11th (4 months from now) on a "motion to compel" testimony.

When Mueller wants testimony, he issues a summons to appear next Thursday, or off to jail they go.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

ETA: Just found this little nugget. Another strike against PF. He defends child rapist like Roman Polanski.

Peter Fonda’s Disturbing and Unforgiving History of Defending Child Rape: It’s Not Like The Rapist of 13-yr-old “Killed Anyone”

Imo its no coincidence that this low-level members of the Cabal (of which Peter Fonda is most certainly one) tweeted about pedo-rape of Trumps son. They are outraged at Q-Teams crackdown on their secret "preferences".

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
And how does that make you feel?

It doesn't make me feel anything. It is just a simple fact that allows me to reach the logical conclusion that someone with a Q t-shirt at a Trump rally is to be expected and therefore not a surprise or the big deal some seem to think it is.
edit on 21-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I wonder how many infowars bumper stickers were in the parking lot.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Not many, if they're Q followers.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Where'd you get those quotes?
BTY, much love SF.
Nice new avatar too.
Now I just have to get used to it being you, not the nice timepiece.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Again?

What has Hillary Clinton previously been on trial for in a court of law?
edit on b000000302018-06-21T03:08:01-05:0003America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jun 2018 03:08:01 -0500300000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Not many, if they're Q followers.

That’s only recently when the fringe Q brigade fell out with their old number one news source

Also fell out with Wiki because they mentioned Q is a chan larp

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Again?

She was never tried. The case was dismissed before it went to trial and therefore double jeopardy does not apply.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Hey all!

Today is gonna be a good Day!

Q in the clouds while I sample the local Super Bock!

TheTaff 🍺🍻🍺🍻

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Double jeopardy only applies in criminal cases, and only after a qualified jury is impaneled, and only as to the same charges for which a criminal defendant was previously placed under jeopardy.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Organized riots has to be Antifa related whom are anything/everything but Patriots. I don't see this working out well for them vs Police in a battle in the streets. These yuppies are soft they hide their faces. Quiet when alone but when wearing a mask with 20 others they think they are tuff. They single folks out and gang attack them when their victim isn't looking.

Soros is the Cornerstone to many and most of our global problems how does he walk the streets? He placed $18B in his organizations to continue his NWO plan.

Q when do we bring the pain to Soros?

Q/A on Saturday

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join